My strikers can't score?

1. My strikers can't score?

Hey, I know since the update, players should stop randomly shooting outside the box, yet my strikers still do. I have about 20 shots with about 5 on target each game, all players are set to *Rarley* shoot from outside the box, yet they do. Please help me, where am I going wrong?

2. had problems that my striker didnt score. then I changed role to Poacher and mentalety on max attack. and he scores ALOT more

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheWibe View Post
    had problems that my striker didnt score. then I changed role to Poacher and mentalety on max attack. and he scores ALOT more
    Hey, thanks for the reply. I will do this thanks. But another problem is this: (See Picture My strikers can't score?-west-ham-v-watford_-analysis-performance.png)
    How do I stop that, all my players shot *Rarley*

4. Also my strikers are: Mario Balotelli, Darren Bent and Son Heung-min*Spell Check*

5. Can anyone else help?

6. Most of the shots are coming from Diame, check his PPM;s and use shouts like "work ball into box"

7. Quote Originally Posted by WynautLFC View Post
    Most of the shots are coming from Diame, check his PPM;s and use shouts like "work ball into box"
    Hey, thanks for the reply what does 'PPM;s' mean?

8. Quote Originally Posted by FamePomPano97 View Post
    Hey, thanks for the reply what does 'PPM;s' mean?
    Preferred moves, for instance gerrard has a preferred move as to shoot from distance, hence he takes allot of long shots. To check go on the player then to the overview tab and to information, should be at bottom right.

9. Quote Originally Posted by WynautLFC View Post
    Preferred moves, for instance gerrard has a preferred move as to shoot from distance, hence he takes allot of long shots. To check go on the player then to the overview tab and to information, should be at bottom right.
    It says, nothing about him having a shoot from distance preference I rested him and I checked my other midfielder (Collison) and he had 2 shots

+ Reply to Thread