I know it's only pre-season but what is this?!?

1. I know it's only pre-season but what is this?!?

I know it's only pre-season but what is this?!?-bienne-v-fc-bayern_-away-team-selection-overview.png

It's pre-season and I have picked my squad for the camp. I am sure all the players are in but what is this?!? It says they are unavailable for the next match. Why are they unavailable? It's annoying cos I can't test my tactics properly and my players are in risk of getting injured.

2. Are they away with their national teams? In July 2012 it was the Euros weren't it? maybe they're there as your preseason is fairly early

3. Germany national team doesn't call up real players on FM unless you allow it.

4. Maybe they missed the flight....

5. Did they also play in a reserve game on the same day? It may say in the player detail screen why. It also may just player is unavailable for the next game, but worth a shot.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Casdelo View Post
    Did they also play in a reserve game on the same day? It may say in the player detail screen why. It also may just player is unavailable for the next game, but worth a shot.
    nope didn't say anything.

7. Death Ball's Avatar Death Ball
    Star Player
    Training camps consist of players leaving to have special training together. You get to choose who go there and in the message I think it's told to you, it can be a different country (in a Valencia game I started they went to Rennes, I think, in France). So they're unavailable because they're away.

By the message when they returned, their main use is to build team cohesion, which would be gelling, right?

+ Reply to Thread