Like Tree6Likes

Tycoon Takeovers
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Sterling101 View Post
    No Worries, in my game, Mourinho got the job after I rejected it. They expect possession and attacking football and signing of big players according to the job offer they gave me. Should be easily accomplished with that budget.
    good work on your chelsea save btw, gonna be hard to topple them from the top of the table even with the arsenal budget! xD

2. Quote Originally Posted by lfcforever95 View Post
    good work on your chelsea save btw, gonna be hard to topple them from the top of the table even with the arsenal budget! xD
    Thanks, I didn't expect such a good run in the first three seasons; just kind of happened, and now I'm always under pressure to win everything. I kind of hope I lose a big trophy this season; gets a little boring to play when you always win, coming close and failing gives you reason to play the save. I'm desperately trying to find youngsters to provide motivation to play and see how they turn out lol.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sterling101 View Post
    Thanks, I didn't expect such a good run in the first three seasons; just kind of happened, and now I'm always under pressure to win everything. I kind of hope I lose a big trophy this season; gets a little boring to play when you always win, coming close and failing gives you reason to play the save. I'm desperately trying to find youngsters to provide motivation to play and see how they turn out lol.
    That's what happened to on my Arsenal save. After 3 and a bit seasons of dominance, I moved on t the mighty Blackpool in the relegation zone of the Championship... bet they went mad when they got my application lol

4. Everton got taken over on my save, the same save that Arsenal are super-rich. They have a value of 344m now, just signed Giovinco from me, so the budget must be pretty good. Currently in 18th though (January). Anyone want this challenge?

5. Quote Originally Posted by lfcforever95 View Post
    looks like it could be a fun game, quite an early tycoon takeover aswell. i'd definately be interested in that save
    hi yeah i will upload it tommorow sorry for late replie been busy this week

6. Mr Champions League First club manchester united 2013 (v03) (v02) (v02).fm!

just retire the current manager and have fun should be at the start of the 3rd season you have players such as ronaldo messi ademilison kross its a well built team have fun

7. Quote Originally Posted by pokerjoker_num10 View Post
    Mr Champions League First club manchester united 2013 (v03) (v02) (v02).fm!

just retire the current manager and have fun should be at the start of the 3rd season you have players such as ronaldo messi ademilison kross its a well built team have fun
    gnna look forward to this save, thanks for the upload!

8. does anybody have any tycoons from the scottish leagues or lower leagues in england ?

9. Tycoon Takeovers-james-dunning_-news-inbox-3.png

Interesting...

10. Evian - French league got taken over by a tycoon and have suddenly just started buying everyone in my save.

11. Having managed to sign the likes of Fallaini, Walker, Bale, Falcao, Wilshire, Baines (thanx Glazer family) you can imagine the smile that crept across my face when this happened.

Tycoon Takeovers-2013-04-22_00001.jpgTycoon Takeovers-2013-04-22_00002.jpgTycoon Takeovers-2013-04-22_00003.jpgTycoon Takeovers-2013-04-22_00004.jpg

£700million in the bank, No debts and almost £200million to spend

Happy days

12. Did not pay much attention too what was going on in the top levels since I was playing in the lower leagues in England, but why is Wigan so good? Got into the Premier League, and yes Wigan is very good. Looked back and they got a Canadian tycoon takeover in 2016. They have been spending over $100 million a year on transfers since. Still could not get them a trophy. And they never will now that I am in the Premier League.

13. I had a takeover with Wigan (I was already champion contender), and they only injected 30million

14. So I've got a consortium takeover (nice 22m boost to transfers which I don't need right now though + 12,5m into the bank account).

New chairman said that he will invest in developing training and youth facilities. Does this mean that they'll just do it 100% if I ask them to? Or will they get built without the need of me doing anything? Also I had my facilities upgraded 3 days ago - maybe he just covers the cost?

Kinda unsure what to do now.

[edit]
    Answering it myself: you don't need to do anything, just takes some time to get the message. It's done fast (only 4 months), and expensive (25m!).
    [/edit]
    Last edited by Teiwaz; 30/04/2013 at 02:04 AM.

15. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Can you upload this from the point uou took this screenshoy please?

Cheers mate !

16. I am on the 3rd season of a Cardiff City save. Fulham have just been taken over by Razali Lee a Singapore business man:

Fulham count the money, Singapore businessman vows to stop at nothing to ensure Fulham become a dominant force in domestic and Continental football

No idea what he has invested but their value has just shot to 380mil.

Yay just what i need another top 6 contender to fight with
    Last edited by Rossfest; 08/05/2013 at 11:22 PM.
    lfcforever95 likes this.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rossfest View Post
    I am on the 3rd season of a Cardiff City save. Fulham have just been taken over by Razali Lee a Singapore business man:

Fulham count the money, Singapore businessman vows to stop at nothing to ensure Fulham become a dominant force in domestic and Continental football

No idea what he has invested but their value has just shot to 380mil.

Yay just what i need another top 6 contender to fight with
    Doh scrap that. Turned out they were blowing smoke! After spending half of the season looking at the transfer rumours and being linked with 38mil signings and some of the top players in the World. My own success with Cardiff led Fulham to offering me the managers position.... Wait for it.... with a transfer budget of...... drumroll..................... 1.7mil. pfffft lame
    epic terrorist likes this.

18. Got a takeover with Man U, sadly the new chairman decided not to boost my budgets

19. Just got taken over by an Italian businessman after winning the 2013/2014 Premier league with Newcastle. Tycoon Takeovers-newcastle-takeover.pngNot too bad! If anyone wants an upload just ask.
    add11 likes this.

20. i like the sound of this one. could you do a upload plz

21. In the non-edited version (not new update) Port Vale always gets taken over because they start in administration.

22. Please may someone say what time Arsenal are usually taken over?

23. Quote Originally Posted by zefinho10 View Post
    in my portsmouth tycoon save after i won the league
    Attachment 326422
    How greedy of the chairman not to name it after you :p

24. Quote Originally Posted by Robloxrepairer View Post
    Please may someone say what time Arsenal are usually taken over?
    I've had plenty of Arsenal takeovers. but never a sugar daddy tycoon.

25. Quote Originally Posted by TheeRash View Post
    I had a takeover with Wigan (I was already champion contender), and they only injected 30million

26. Quote Originally Posted by metalface13 View Post
    I've had plenty of Arsenal takeovers. but never a sugar daddy tycoon.
    That doesn't answer my question...

27. Quote Originally Posted by Robloxrepairer View Post
    That doesn't answer my question...
    Sorry, I can't remember exactly when. A season or two in. It doesn't really have an affect on the club at all.

28. In my Man Utd save the club was taken over at the beginning of season 3. He pumped 30 mil in the clubs balance so i was a bit disappointed. When i had my boardmeeting they announced i made 250 mil profit last month so took a closer look and he payed off the clubs debt. Within a few days after the take over the chairman was considering to build a new stadium ... so far the best take over i ever had !

29. Quote Originally Posted by Robloxrepairer View Post
    Please may someone say what time Arsenal are usually taken over?
    In my save it was May 2015 by local businessman.

30. Any chance of an upload RichardPCB?

31. Got taken over by a Spanish businessman around May 2015. He said it was his ambition to make Arsenal the greatest football club in the world and he clearly showed it.

After buying the club, he wiped out the debt which was around £200m. Then invested £172m in to the club, while giving me a £250m transfer budget.

Obviously I was quite shocked and annoyed at this. He has little patience and I'm expected to win the Premier League, FA Cup and Champions Leauge. Little margin for error.

To make matters worse, I always wanted to go for the self-sustaining model and "develop youth players" approach which was en route to success until all my players was over £100k a week since they know I can afford it. And now I have to ditch the youth prospects for expensive stars otherwise I can't win all 3 trophies this season. FML!

I guess the one benefit it, I've got 5 star Rep which means Arsenal can almost buy anyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO