Like Tree7Likes

How to make teams like barcelona B
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. How to make teams like barcelona B

so yea i wanna know is it possible to use the editor to make like a man utd B or a chelsea B and have them start off in the lower leagues and see where they go?

any one know if this is possible or how to do it?

2. The b's are just the reserves

3. yea i know they are the reserves but Barcelona B plays in spains second division meanwhile say chelsea reserves play in a reserve division
    so how do i put them into say league 2?

4. Dont think its possible unless you can do it with that editor thing

5. yea thats what i was asking
    if any one knows how to do it through that

6. i would doubt it

7. you could not have 2 teams playing in the same league, just checked there because you where confusing me, if cheklsea reserves got promoted to the premiership you would have the same team playing against each other

8. yea but barca b play in the league under barcelona and you can go them in the game but they cant get promoted
    so if barca b can be made in the game surely you can do the same with the chelsea reserves and have them start off in league 2 and see if they can reach the championship
    do you get what i mean?

9. i would doubt barca b play in the league below barcelona

10. i just googled it i would doubt you could do that in england it doesnt seem very fair to me

11. what do you mean?
    do you know a lot of football? cause i feel now your either trolling me or wasting my time
    barca B play in the league right under barcelona, this is common knowledge. so does real madrid's reserve team and a few other teams do the same, go look it up
    and ive worked out how to it now i think
    Si likes this.

12. it is a fair system and a smart system
    this is one of the main reasons barca create a lot of home grown talent and is prob something england should look at doing
    i know celtic and rangers are talking about doing it in scotland

13. i did know something about this years ago but it seems ive not followed spanish lower leagues in a while, i never play foriegn teams

14. what about the other cities

15. i think theres about 5 teams with b teams in the league below
    i think ive managed how to do it for english teams now using the editor
    will make it a bit more interesting to see them work their way up i think

16. sure

17. sure what? lol, im confused now

18. The Spanish football league's system is totally different than FA's. There are no 'B' team in England and the reserve teams play in their own competition. It has nothing to do with Premiere division or championship, etc.

19. yea i know this ffs
    did no one read my original message?
    i asked if anyone knew how i could put the reserve teams into say league 2 for a couple of teams
    ive worked out how to do it now thought

i was not asking how it worked, i know the difference, please read the original message before commenting next time please, thank you
    Si and tyrannius like this.

20. I have a database that has B teams instead of reserve teams for all premier league clubs in England if you want that emailing to you??

21. Quote Originally Posted by DjEoin View Post
    yea i know this ffs
    did no one read my original message?
    i asked if anyone knew how i could put the reserve teams into say league 2 for a couple of teams
    ive worked out how to do it now thought

i was not asking how it worked, i know the difference, please read the original message before commenting next time please, thank you
    I did answer your question, look at my post.

And if you already know the system then you wouldn't ask this question in the first place. Don't be rude.

22. Quote Originally Posted by toonarmy0511 View Post
    I did answer your question, look at my post.

And if you already know the system then you wouldn't ask this question in the first place. Don't be rude.
    no you didnt answer my question at all

you tried telling me that english football and spanish football is different, i was asking if you could change reserve teams into the same format as is spain, all you told me was they have different formats, i knew that already

and i worked it out after posting this

im not trying to be rude but you are the second person thats not read what ive asked and commented without any help, thats all
    Si, Henry8597 and Briffyboy like this.

23. Quote Originally Posted by DjEoin View Post
    no you didnt answer my question at all

you tried telling me that english football and spanish football is different, i was asking if you could change reserve teams into the same format as is spain, all you told me was they have different formats, i knew that already

and i worked it out after posting this

im not trying to be rude but you are the second person thats not read what ive asked and commented without any help, thats all
    You can. You make a completely different team, then you link them up using the feeder/parent club section, where there is a secondary team option (Not sure on the wording, but I remember seeing it a while ago )

24. are you a spastic? barca b play in liga adelante the 2nd tier

25. whos that directed at?
    cause thats what ive been saying from the beginning
    what i was after is the same situation with the top teams from england and their reserve teams playing in the lower tiers

but i have it sorted now thx all

26. I love for this kind of thing to be added as a meta-game after you've gotten your team to be the biggest in Europe. I'd love to start a B-team in the lowest division of the country and let them rise through the ranks with my youth players. It feels sort of unfair, as teams like Barca and Real Madrid have these teams and they have permanent affiliations, that's not the kind of thing a player can create in the game no matter how good they are.

27. barcelona b play in the 4th tier of spanish football not the division below barcelona

28. Quote Originally Posted by oli4567 View Post
    barcelona b play in the 4th tier of spanish football not the division below barcelona
    They play in the league below barca, "Liga Adelante"...

29. Non of you understand what he wants at all!

30. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Right,

from what i know ( i may be wrong ) you cannot create a B team for say Chelsea or United and put them in the league divisions like the championship

in the editor you can create teams but i dont think there is a way to connect them so the team cannot get promoted to the same division like is the case with Barca B

Overall, the answer from what i know is

No you cannot recreate the spanish structure into the english league and have certain B teams compete in the league

31. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    They play in the league below barca, "Liga Adelante"...
    I dont know i always thought they played in a lower league has it always been like this

32. anyway....nvm

33. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    Right,

from what i know ( i may be wrong ) you cannot create a B team for say Chelsea or United and put them in the league divisions like the championship

in the editor you can create teams but i dont think there is a way to connect them so the team cannot get promoted to the same division like is the case with Barca B

No you cannot recreate the spanish structure into the english league and have certain B teams compete in the league
    LFCMarshall, you can... I have a database in which all premier league teams have B teams, connected with the club instead of a reserve team... Just like in the Spanish league, I don't know how it is done though as it wasn't my work

34. Just checked what I said earlier (About how to create the B-teams) and it is right...

You can. You make a completely different team, then you link them up using the feeder/parent club section, where there is a secondary team option (Not sure on the wording, but I remember seeing it a while ago )

35. going to try it myself with Reading, create a new team or just edit the reserve team?

36. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    Right,

There is an option in the details panel of the team relations to select "cannot play in the same division".

I've turned Maine Road, into Man City' B team.

37. has anybody done the whole prem? i simply do not have the time to do it myself so would appreciate it if someone can allow the file to be released for download?

38. It's really easy to do, like others said just create a new team and name them whatever you want.
    Then go into current affiliates and change team affiliation type to B team, have the main club have the main club box ticked. Then you just need to insert said B team into a league and you should be done.

39. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Ok my bad seems like it can be done, would like to have a go at it if someone made the database

40. You can even have a C team, as well as do it mid game using the FMRTE.

41. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    Ok my bad seems like it can be done, would like to have a go at it if someone made the database
    Ill send you the database I was sent if you message me with your email address? It means that every club has a B team in that starts in the Blue square north/south...

42. Quote Originally Posted by oli4567 View Post
    I dont know i always thought they played in a lower league has it always been like this
    go look it up rather than keep commenting on here saying saying they dont play in the league below

Barca B play in the league below barca, check it online, check it on FM, check it on Fifa

this is very common knowledge

43. Quote Originally Posted by DjEoin View Post
    go look it up rather than keep commenting on here saying saying they dont play in the league below

Barca B play in the league below barca, check it online, check it on FM, check it on Fifa

this is very common knowledge
    I looked it up online adelante segnda and b divison one and b dision 2 seeminghly all have the same name

44. i'll find it really annoying because they wont have the same strip, logo etc

45. i'm literally in the process of doing it anyway, on stoke at the moment should be finished by tonight

46. I know that B/C teams cannot be promoted into a league in which their "parent" club is in, but what happens if a team is relegated into the league that their B/C team is already in? Do both teams get pushed down a division?

47. How to make teams like barcelona B-reading_-information-affiliated-clubs-2.png
    hasn't worked :/ any idea what i've done wrong? obviously on the editor i've clicked 'players can move freely'

48. Quote Originally Posted by oli4567 View Post
    anyway....nvm
    Your so stupid

49. gogogo golem
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Masson View Post
    Attachment 324153
    hasn't worked :/ any idea what i've done wrong? obviously on the editor i've clicked 'players can move freely'
    With the the English system works, B clubs shouldn't work. However, did you set affiliation type to 'B club', if you haven't, you may have a chance.

50. yeah i set it to feeder! will try that in a mo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO