Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jaanwar

Just bought Fm 13...Is it too late??

  1. Just bought Fm 13...Is it too late??

    The title says it all....I must confess I was waiting for a pirated version never came out and I bought the original last night....I hope it was not too late ...

  2. noddy badge for you then

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jaanwar View Post
    The title says it all....I must confess I was waiting for a pirated version never came out and I bought the original last night....I hope it was not too late ...
    You should have just bought the original version to start with,no-one here does pirates,cracks or other things like that..

  4. Personally, I'd have taken the short wait, and waited for FM14 at the end of the year. But FM13 is a good game. A lot more difficult than previous games, but a much more realistic experience.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jaanwar View Post
    The title says it all....I must confess I was waiting for a pirated version never came out and I bought the original last night....I hope it was not too late ...
    Should have bought it at last winters Steam sale...

    Quote Originally Posted by steff_fae_larky View Post
    ...no-one here does pirates,cracks or other things like that..
    That I doubt 100%.

  6. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Teiwaz View Post
    Should have bought it at last winters Steam sale...



    That I doubt 100%.
    Pirates get banned here. Permanently.

  7. heard no pirated versions work anyway friends tried to get but no success, i just bought original soo much easier and it didn't burn hole in pocket too much.

    nah not too late, can put in many many hours in still i got game only january about and i have clocked up a load of hours on it.

  8. shocking . Should have bought original.

  9. If you clock up 300 hours then the game is roughly 10p per hour which is incredible value for a Video game. I think it can only be beaten by GTA or Minecraft.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Cai1234 View Post
    If you clock up 300 hours then the game is roughly 10p per hour which is incredible value for a Video game. I think it can only be beaten by Skyrim or Minecraft.
    fyp

  11. why are you guyz trying to get me banned lol...I hve been an original fm buyer since 2010 but unfortunately I changed credit cards and steam would not accept my CC anymore last night my friend bought two keys and he gave me one...that's how I got my hands on FM 2013....so please the whole CC issue made so pissed that I wished the whole pirate thing would happen....that's it....I just wanted your opinion guyz and not to make you angry

  12. its all good mate! well done on doing the right thing, we do not condone piracy here, we take it very seriously

  13. No one is trying to get you banned jaanwar we are just saying that no-one is interested in piracy and as the mods said earlier in the thread piracy users will be banned,and rightly so in my opinion.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Teiwaz View Post
    Should have bought it at last winters Steam sale...



    That I doubt 100%.
    @teiwaz piracy is something no-one is interested in

  15. okay..thanks guyz... oh and before I request the topic be closed...Raikan007 I know you must have heard this countless times....but I say it again BIG FAN of your tactics you SIR are a LEGEND!!
    Raikan007 likes this.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jaanwar View Post
    okay..thanks guyz... oh and before I request the topic be closed...Raikan007 I know you must have heard this countless times....but I say it again BIG FAN of your tactics you SIR are a LEGEND!!
    thanks bud give me a shout if you need anything

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    Pirates get banned here. Permanently.
    Just because no one is talking about it (and I'm not limiting it to FM only) doesn't mean it doesn't exist and everyone's holier than the pope. My point is that you can't talk about others, only about yourself.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jaanwar View Post
    why are you guyz trying to get me banned lol...I hve been an original fm buyer since 2010 but unfortunately I changed credit cards and steam would not accept my CC anymore last night my friend bought two keys and he gave me one...that's how I got my hands on FM 2013....so please the whole CC issue made so pissed that I wished the whole pirate thing would happen....that's it....I just wanted your opinion guyz and not to make you angry
    I don't know where you live but Shirley you could have bought a disk version? I did.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EndlessTimeZone View Post
    A lot more difficult than previous games, but a much more realistic experience.
    I got the game bought for my birthday recently and am just about to get started...can you tell me how it's alot more difficult, pls? Thanks.

    ETA- Ignore that please lol i was too hasty in bumping this thread, i'm reading-
    Fm13 in comparison to Fm12: Please read before complaining


    Thanks all.
    Last edited by jacko12; 12/06/2013 at 02:26 PM.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by vlademer17 View Post
    heard no pirated versions work anyway friends tried to get but no success, i just bought original soo much easier and it didn't burn hole in pocket too much.

    nah not too late, can put in many many hours in still i got game only january about and i have clocked up a load of hours on it.
    I think there was a version a week before launch that worked. Might've been last year though. FM is one of the few games i buy, so not sure.

  21. I don't know why people feel it to be so necessary to get pirated versions of games. £20 - £40 isn't an incredible amount of money.


    Edit; this was solely towards those who mentioned about it, not to jaanwar completely. Just saw about his steam problems too.

    Getting FM2013 now is as good a time as any. Fantastic game and other 4 / 5 months before the next installment!
    Last edited by CantGetEnoughOfJelavic; 12/06/2013 at 06:51 PM.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CantGetEnoughOfJelavic View Post
    I don't know why people feel it to be so necessary to get pirated versions of games. £20 - £40 isn't an incredible amount of money.


    Edit; this was solely towards those who mentioned about it, not to jaanwar completely. Just saw about his steam problems too.

    Getting FM2013 now is as good a time as any. Fantastic game and other 4 / 5 months before the next installment!
    I do it cause I wanna try the new games, but after 10 minutes I get bored and just quit. LoL and FM are the only games I play now that I don't get bored with. And yes, if I actually play them for more than just a few hours I buy them, but usually that's just multiplayer games.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO