Like Tree22Likes

Football Manager Tests - Full List
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Football Manager Tests - Full List

Rather than creating a thread for every video I make, I'm going to put every Football Manager test I do into this thread. I will update it every time I post a video.

VIDEOS SO FAR -

Managers

David Moyes at Manchester United

Pep Guardiola at Bayern Munich

Jose Mourinho at Chelsea

Manuel Pellegrini at Man City

Roberto Martinez at Everton

Carlo Ancelotti at Real Madrid

Rafa Benitez at S.C.C Napoli!

Players

Rademel Flacao at AS Monaco

Cristiano Ronaldo at Manchester United FC

Neymar at FC Barcelona

Gareth Bale at Real Madrid C.F. -

Edinson Cavani at Man City (I Forgot to add the 4th Season in, overview of what happened in the comments)

v
    Last edited by TheFMHub; 26/05/2013 at 11:16 AM.

2. This is the video I posted today -

I love to read your guys feedback, so leave a comment in this thread or on my youtube videos and I will be sure to respond

3. Just commenting so I subscribe to this thread

4. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    Just commenting so I subscribe to this thread
    Thanks Scotty, can always count on your support

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheFMHub View Post
    Thanks Scotty, can always count on your support
    Idea for a video: what about if Arsenal had kept their best players? (Clichy, Nasri, Fabregas, Van Persie, Song)
    J Jermyn likes this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    Idea for a video: what about if Arsenal had kept their best players? (Clichy, Nasri, Fabregas, Van Persie, Song)
    Great idea, I'll add it to the list!
    J Jermyn likes this.

7. Nice, I like your videos but can get annoying them all over the front page subscribed to you on youtube though.

8. I love the way you pronounce Moyes lol am I right in saying you have a very mild Welsh accent my friend?

9. Quote Originally Posted by JacobSamuelMc View Post
    Nice, I like your videos but can get annoying them all over the front page subscribed to you on youtube though.
    Yeah that's why I wanted to create one thread for all the videos to avoid spam

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I love the way you pronounce Moyes lol am I right in saying you have a very mild Welsh accent my friend?

That video got a lot of hate because I pronounced it wrong and yep, born and raised in Swansea
    TheBetterHalf likes this.

11. Quote Originally Posted by TheFMHub View Post
    That video got a lot of hate because I pronounced it wrong and yep, born and raised in Swansea
    Only watched the Man Utd one, it's a good idea. Good lad, had a season ticket there a few seasons back (League 1 winning campaign). Not a massive fan but four or five of my mates are and I basically tagged along lol

12. NEW VIDEO!

Roberto Martinez at Everton -

Feedback and likes are appreciated.

13. To check what formation he uses during games - click on the game score (to view the match overview) and change one of the dropdowns to formations, or there should be a tab at the top somewhere.

Another good video, shame it didn't work out for Robbie.

14. What did you say you will do at 6 or 7 pm? I have replayed it a few times and I can't figure out what you said lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    To check what formation he uses during games - click on the game score (to view the match overview) and change one of the dropdowns to formations, or there should be a tab at the top somewhere.

Another good video, shame it didn't work out for Robbie.
    Thanks for the tip.

And yeah I'm gutted, I really like Martinez so hopefully if he does go to Everton he will do better!

16. Quote Originally Posted by TheFMHub View Post
    Thanks for the tip.

And yeah I'm gutted, I really like Martinez so hopefully if he does go to Everton he will do better!
    No worries.

Just watched the Falcao video. Loved how you went off on a complete tangent to talk about Neymar and Ganso

I second the Arsenal comment, would love to see how they do if Fabregas, Nasri, van Persie and Clichy were in today's squad.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    No worries.

Just watched the Falcao video. Loved how you went off on a complete tangent to talk about Neymar and Ganso

I second the Arsenal comment, would love to see how they do if Fabregas, Nasri, van Persie and Clichy were in today's squad.
    Cheers haha, I always end up going on a tangent!

I'll get working on that Arsenal video tonight!

18. Another video today, looking at Carlo Ancelotti at Real Madrid, quite an exciting one!

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheFMHub View Post
    Another video today, looking at Carlo Ancelotti at Real Madrid, quite an exciting one!

The Copa Del Rey is the spanish cup mate, they don't have a league cup

20. What about isco at man city i heard that he may go there

21. Quote Originally Posted by Yoblackcat View Post
    What about isco at man city i heard that he may go there
    That's a good one, I'll definitely get working on that one!

22. do 1 with ronaldo at man u where he should be

23. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    do 1 with ronaldo at man u where he should be
    That was uploaded this morning

Cristiano Ronaldo at Manchester United FC -

24. You are, hands down, the most passionate Football Manager player I have ever come across, lol.

And how is your computer so fast? A season in 10 minutes? My laptop can barely do a month in 15!

25. New Video Today (I have Sundays off)

Neymar at FC Barcelona

Feedback is much appreciated!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You are, hands down, the most passionate Football Manager player I have ever come across, lol.

And how is your computer so fast? A season in 10 minutes? My laptop can barely do a month in 15!
    Thanks! I really love Football Manager

I'm playing on a small database, with only one nation and 1 league loaded. So It simulates pretty fast. I really don't have that good of a PC

27. Another video for you here guys. A very realistic transfer here, looking at how Gareth Bale would do if he went to Real Madrid!

Gareth Bale at Real Madrid C.F. -

28. Any think on Isco and some new ones cavani at city and dzeko at napoli , Jovetic at arsenal , schurrle at chelsea and Fat rafa at napoli and sorry for the bad spelling

29. Missed this earlier, will give it a watch later on.

What does your 'Notepad list' consist of?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Yoblackcat View Post
    Any think on Isco and some new ones cavani at city and dzeko at napoli , Jovetic at arsenal , schurrle at chelsea and Fat rafa at napoli and sorry for the bad spelling
    Cavani at City will be uploaded tomorrow mate

31. Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Missed this earlier, will give it a watch later on.

What does your 'Notepad list' consist of?
    Videos -

Managerial -

Mancini at PSG
    Redknapp at QPR in Champ
    Adkins at Reading in Champ
    Di Canio at Sunderland

Players -

Cavani at City
    Van Wolfswinkel at Norwich
    Suarez at Bayern
    Gotze at Bayern
    Higuain at Arsenal
    Lewandowski at Bayern

Combined -

Bayern with Pep/Gotze/Lewandowski/Suarez

There it is mate
    Mike and TJD07 like this.

32. It will be interesting to see van Wolfswinkel at Norwich, and also the Championship ones.

33. Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You are, hands down, the most passionate Football Manager player I have ever come across, lol.

I can get through a season with 11 leagues loaded in that time

34. have you tried Rafa Benitez at Newcastle, could be interested

35. New video!

Edison Cavani at Man City (I Forgot to add the 4th Season in, overview of what happened in the comments)

36. Quote Originally Posted by TJD07 View Post
    I can get through a season with 11 leagues loaded in that time
    You must have a very good laptop/computer lol

37. hi love your work but the cavani vid never show the 4th season

38. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    hi love your work but the cavani vid never show the 4th season
    Yeah I forgot to include it in the editing process, unfortunately it was too late when I realised!

39. New video!

Roberto Mancini at Paris Saint-Germain

40. Do you realise you said FM 2014 in the Cavani video? Lol

EDIT: You did realise, as you said in the Mancini video. And I thought the 'If you pirated the game, uh fuck you' was hilarious.

2ND EDIT: Mi-ra-yem Pia-nitch
    Last edited by Mike; 23/05/2013 at 05:06 PM.

41. Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Do you realise you said FM 2014 in the Cavani video? Lol

EDIT: You did realise, as you said in the Mancini video. And I thought the 'If you pirated the game, uh fuck you' was hilarious.

2ND EDIT: Mi-ra-yem Pia-nitch
    Hahaha thankfully not many people picked up on that! And I sick at pronouncing names haha, I've given up by now!

42. I was so hoping a video had been posted then. Keep trying on the names.

I hate to be a dick, but it's Edinson Cavani, not Edison (the latter invented the lightbulb). I'm fussy lol

43. Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I was so hoping a video had been posted then. Keep trying on the names.

I hate to be a dick, but it's Edinson Cavani, not Edison (the latter invented the lightbulb). I'm fussy lol
    Yeah I updated that in the title, but didn't bother in the thumbnail or on here!

44. NEw video!!!

Rafa Benitez at S.C.C Napoli!

Dont forget to hit that like button!

45. Neymar has OFFICIALLY joined Barcelona. Here's my video on Neymar at Barca

46. New video!

Football Manager 2013 - João Moutinho and James Rodríguez at AS Monaco

47. New video!

After doing managerial tests and player tests, I've switched it up today and I'm going TEAM tests!

Looking at how Reading, QPR and Wigan perform in the Championship.

48. Suggestion: Tottenham Hotspur without Gareth Bale?

Good updates once again.

49. portsmouth in league 2 but not in adminstration?

50. New video!

Football Manager 2013 | What If... | Arsenal Had Kept Their Best Players |

Scotty98TR and Shawki like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO