German 2nd Div- St Pauli

1. German 2nd Div- St Pauli

Hey lads, I normally manage in the Championship but thought i'd give the German secound diviion a crack....

Chosen St Pauli but fark, they have bugger all transfer budget and wages available!

Any suggestions?

2. Change teams. Pauli is the most disgusting football club in the world.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Blood View Post
    Change teams. Pauli is the most disgusting football club in the world.
    Why?! For one they have one of the most interesting fans and ownership set up in the world.

4. If by interesting, you mean scum, then you are right.
    Last edited by Blue_Blood; 07/06/2013 at 03:24 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Blood View Post
    If by interesting, you mean scum, then you are right.
    Im sorry mate but you re weird:

1) St Pauli Fans Orchestrate Demonstration Against Homophobia

Y! SPORTS

2) Supporters

The accidental ultra – St. Pauli away | Supporters Not Customers

Trying times at St Pauli as fans' faction fights to maintain values | Raphael Honigstein | Football | guardian.co.uk

Theres LOADS more.

I wish UTD fans/team took a leaf from St Pauli

6. They are a great team. I've played with them in the past, but I haven't given them a try recently. Are there any good free transfers?

7. In my story http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...neighbour.html they did very well in the 1st half of my 1st season.

But yeah, I too had ALOT less wage and transfer budget than I though, if I were you I'd only look at cheap loans or any free transfers that could make at least 20+ appearances in the first 11

8. Don't listen to the haters, St. Pauli is my favourite team to use on FM. They're a pain in the ass at the beginning cos they have no money and shitty facilities.

Just get Sanchez Mino on a loan and concentrate on Lennart Thy, he can turn into a beast.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO