Like Tree58Likes

bornexplorer88's European Chairman Game
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1. bornexplorer88's European Chairman Game

Name:  bornexplorer chairman signature.png
Views: 1702
Size:  400.4 KB

"bornexplorer is back with a new Chairman Game"

First of all, apologies to all previous players of my EPL Chairman Game, all data has been lost and that game is dead!! I plan to be more on top of things and have it more organised and to fully apologise I will be offering previous players first pickings of the teams.

The General Idea:-
    Leagues: England; France; Germany; Italy; Portugal; Russia; and Spain

As chairman you will be in charge of managing the money, making key signings on behalf of your chosen manager and club.

You may choose a smaller club and choose to build gradually or elect to go for a bigger club to achieve early/easy European domination.

2 Chairman for each league
    Chairman's all start with £ 500m
    "You have to buy the club for the value+any debts eg. AS Roma = £166.5M to buy 118(value) & 48.5(debt)
    and then have the remainder of your kitty you will have to play with for transfers (player and staff[Manager, DOF & HOY]) & club improvements"

Chairman List:-
    England
    1. bornexplorer88 - Crewe
    2. NathWalker - Ipswich

France
    1. Revolution - Marseille
    2. Ryan Woolnough - Saint Etienne
    Germany
    1. T1LL13 - Leverkusen
    2. connorc98 - 1860 Munich
    Italy
    1. KaiRooney - Juventus
    2. Ronhaar - Napoli

Portugal
    1. LFC Marshall - FC Porto
    2. Liamo - Sporting CP

Russia
    1. spongespuds - Spartak Moscow
    2. jordan59 - Shinnik

Spain
    1. RUFC4eva - RCD Mallorca
    2. Epic Terrorist - Rayo Vallecano

Link to Story Thread
    In character posting only

This thread...
    ...is to used for chat and general questions for existing players,
    also any can request to join the waiting list on here
    Last edited by bornexplorer88; 03/08/2013 at 05:13 AM.

2. Rules and Regulations!
    There will be two rolling threads.
    The other thread shall becreated and then posted here once the game is full.

This thread
    This thread is to be used for sign-up, rules, any questions for me about the game and general chat.

Thread Two
    (to be created when game is starting)
    It shall be used as the story part of the game, where you can do you press conferences, announce transfers, and basically where you act as the chairman of your respective club. Thread Two is where I will be posting any game updates,data and screenshots.
    All posts in Thread TwoMUST be posted as if you are the Chairman (in character basically)

Last edited by bornexplorer88; 26/06/2013 at 06:06 PM.

3. Waiting List
    "To join you will join the waiting list, if all slots are unavailable. Then you will contacted when a slot opens."
    1. MajorMash
    2. StokieScott

Players will be kicked out for the following...

Inactivity + Basic Rules:
    If you are entering into this game, you are required to regularly check BOTH threads for updates, as well as read and respond to your PM's.
    By joining this game, you also accept that you have read and understand all rules.

Inactivity will result in you being removed from the game and someone else being allowed into the thread.Inactivity is judged by me and me alone, and is not up for dispute. However, if you provide me in advance with a reason for inactivity, then no action will betaken against you.

Anything that you want to do, or any transfers etc you want to post onto the story thread, must be sent to me via a PM and can only be posted once I have confirmed it with all affected chairmen.

Wall of Shame
    RUFC4eva - 1 out of 3 strikes
    Ronhaar - 1 out of 3 strikes

It is your responsibility to check the thread and therefore 3 strikes and your out...
    Last edited by bornexplorer88; 08/08/2013 at 11:17 PM.

4. Club Improvements
    (one request per season)
    (improvements take 6-24 months to build, dependant on the request)

New Stadium + Facilities
    50,000seater £75m
    60,000 seater £95m
    70,000seater £105m
    80,000 seater £115m

Mega Deal:-
    100,000 seater + Undersoil Heating +Retractable Roof + World Class Facilities £250m

STADIUM ATTENDANCE BOOSTER
    +7,500 - £15m
    +12,000 - £20m
    STADIUM ENHANCEMENTS
    UndersoilHeating £35m
    Retractable Roof £50m

FACILITIES:-
    £2m per upgrade per facility (Max 20)
    £3m per upgrade for both facilities (Max 20)

Last edited by bornexplorer88; 26/06/2013 at 07:30 PM.

5. TRANSFER RESTRICTIONS
    Transfers between chairman
    3 per season
    (swaps between chairman are considered as a transfer for each player)

Transfers non-chairman
    3 per season
    (only 1 from each club, eg can't sign Bale and Lennon from Spurs)

Transfers YOUTH [U21 & U18]
    [1 per age group] – TOTAL =2 per season
    Youth signings have to be home-grown
    eg Milan, you have to sign two players either playing in Italy or ofItalian Nationality

TOTAL:- 8 Transfers a season for a chairman

All Transfers (PLAYER OR STAFF) have be sent as an enquiry to me via PM and I will reply with the costs
    TRANSFERS WILL BEDONE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS, SO ACT QUICKLY

All transfer requests or staff requests will have to be sent as an enquiry to me (except chairman to chairman negotiations,for obvious reasons)

Transfer and Wages Amounts

Transfer fee:- will beFMTRE "asking price" for player- NO EXCEPTIONS (you can choose todecline, or course, but no player then)

Manager Wage:- will bebased on his rep and your club rep (using current wages as guideline)

Player/HOY/DOF Wage:- will be dependent on your club reputation + manager reputation + Squad Status you offer(for player only)

NB: Chairman to Chairman transfers (player or staff) wages remain the same as at current club

[IF NO MANAGER IN PLACETHEN THEY'LL DEMAND MORE MONEY!]

Last edited by bornexplorer88; 04/07/2013 at 06:46 PM.

6. Reserved 5

7. Reserved 6

8. So will this start as soon as we have enough players?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    So will this start as soon as we have enough players?
    Once all slots are filled we can get started, just posting up the final rules now

10. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Will the clus have the same balance as on the official update?

so basically the money spare can be spent on transfers/improvements to the facilities ETC

11. no, your £500m is all you and your club have... So if you buy the club for £50m then you then have £450m to spend on improvements/transfers... and also you have to be able to pay everyone's wages... if you enter administration - YOU'RE OUT!

12. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    no, your £500m is all you and your club have... So if you buy the club for £50m then you then have £450m to spend on improvements/transfers... and also you have to be able to pay everyone's wages... if you enter administration - YOU'RE OUT!
    Ah thats okay

141 million value and only 341k spent on wages for Porto

13. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    Ah thats okay

141 million value and only 341k spent on wages for Porto
    Club value will be dependant on my save, as prices do vary slightly for each save... just to let you and others know, that you can use your FM as a guideline for browsing clubs
    Last edited by bornexplorer88; 26/06/2013 at 07:25 PM.

14. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Club value will be dependant on my save, as prices do vary slightly for each save... just to let you and others know, that you can use your FM as a guideline for browsing clubs
    Thats from the official latest update so should be there or there abouts

one more question, if i just want a stadium expansion and not a new stadium could i do that?

15. should be there or thereabouts, yeah...

See this post for stadium modifications http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...ml#post1778839

16. Decided to pull out of this, sorry!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    Decided to pull out of this, sorry!
    No worries pal, good luck with yours

18. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    No worries pal, good luck with yours
    Unlikely to go ahead with that now. I can't get FMRTE to work :/

19. Places Still Available in these Countries:-

France

Italy
    Portugal
    Russia

Spain
    Last edited by bornexplorer88; 26/06/2013 at 08:19 PM.

20. Shit this is the wrong chairman game...

I'd still like to take part in this one, it's a different one i'm pulling out of!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    Unlikely to go ahead with that now. I can't get FMRTE to work :/
    You had a look on the FMRTE website, it gives you a short guide to it

22. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    You had a look on the FMRTE website, it gives you a short guide to it
    The licensing key isn't working for me mate (I have donated!)

See above post!!!

23. If possible could I have RCD Mallorca

24. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    should be there or thereabouts, yeah...

See this post for stadium modifications http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...ml#post1778839
    Dragao currently has a 50k capacity

im looking at putting it up to around 70k capacity?

is it the attendance booster to upgrade capacity?

25. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    Dragao currently has a 50k capacity

im looking at putting it up to around 70k capacity?

is it the attendance booster to upgrade capacity?
    yeah that just does your attendance

26. Quote Originally Posted by RUFC4eva View Post
    If possible could I have RCD Mallorca
    Yeah done pal

I will post everyone's remaining balance once all slots are filled...

27. Please can everyone read through the rules and familiarise yourself with the set-up and what you can and can't do...

It'll be much appreciated.

28. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Please can everyone read through the rules and familiarise yourself with the set-up and what you can and can't do...

It'll be much appreciated.
    I think what Marshall means to say (And which I want to know) is is there a way to expand the current stadium, rather than having to pay all that money to build a new one?
    LFCMarshall likes this.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    I think what Marshall means to say (And which I want to know) is is there a way to expand the current stadium, rather than having to pay all that money to build a new one?
    Yeah you can just choose from the Attendance/Capacity Booster, That will boost your current stadiums

30. Also, is it okay if I start to negotiate potential deals now? I may be away for part of the weekend, and don't want to miss out on key targets!

31. It's unfair to start transfers without all slots full.

If all slots are filled by the weekend, you can start if not I'll start on monday for you

32. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    It's unfair to start transfers without all slots full.

If all slots are filled by the weekend, you can start if not I'll start on monday for you
    I'll be back by Monday anyway

33. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Places Still Available in these Countries:-

France

Italy
    Portugal
    Russia

Spain

Still Slots Available guys, who wants to join in??

34. Hii, Do i get to pick Napoli or my amateur status on the website counts against me.....
    I have signed up for Scotty's Game as well so i will No doubt be a Regular visiting the site from now on....

Do i get to join in?

35. Quote Originally Posted by Ronhaar View Post
    Hii, Do i get to pick Napoli or my amateur status on the website counts against me.....
    I have signed up for Scotty's Game as well so i will No doubt be a Regular visiting the site from now on....

Do i get to join in?
    Yeah that's fine pal, added you to the OP.

Please just read over the rules in the first few posts.

36. Still Recruiting in the following Countries:-

France
    Portugal

Russia

Spain

Please read OP and the rules to understand the game and the commitment required.

37. Can I join please can I have rayo vallecano?

38. Spanish league looks like it's going to be interesting!

If I can conquer Germany and Europe with Dortmund, I'll sell up and go to a smaller club (that's the plan anyway)

39. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    Spanish league looks like it's going to be interesting!

If I can conquer Germany and Europe with Dortmund, I'll sell up and go to a smaller club (that's the plan anyway)
    I just really like leo I think he has just moved to atletico but if we are using the default database he is still there so saves buying him and can buold a team round him and they also do not cost alot about 50 million I think although the team needs alot of work

40. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    Spanish league looks like it's going to be interesting!

Yeah but depending which update is getting used then will have to get Mallorca back into la liga as they got relegated end of season unfortunately.

41. can i have the remaining France slot please. Can you tell me the costs of AS Saint Etienne and AS Monaco please

42. Quote Originally Posted by RUFC4eva View Post
    Yeah but depending which update is getting used then will have to get Mallorca back into la liga as they got relegated end of season unfortunately.
    I was under the impression we were using one of the official patches, so Mallorca should still be in La liga, and Leo would still be at Rayo...
    epic terrorist likes this.

43. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    I was under the impression we were using one of the official patches, so Mallorca should still be in La liga, and Leo would still be at Rayo...
    Yeah probably most sensible too seeing as everyone has that update too if they're connected to steam. Just drawing up a potential list of transfers and a manager first ever time used the s pen on my note 2 had it 3 months lol

44. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    Good was gutted when they went down, always had a soft spot for them since I went on holiday there as a kid

45. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Yeah that's fine pal, added you to the OP.

Please just read over the rules in the first few posts.
    Thanks for Letting me in.
    I have read them.
    So are we ready to go just yet?
    bornexplorer88 likes this.

46. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    Yeah probably most sensible too seeing as everyone has that update too if they're connected to steam. Just drawing up a potential list of transfers and a manager first ever time used the s pen on my note 2 had it 3 months lol
    I made my decisions on transfers the day this was scheduled lol
    Revolution likes this.

47. just started 'scouting'

48. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    I made my decisions on transfers the day this was scheduled lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
    just started 'scouting'
    Ive got player targets, manager targets and facilities plans already in place haha!

49. time to play catch up then

50. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    Can I join please can I have rayo vallecano?
    Yeah that's fine epic, your in

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO