Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By THFC123

Scouting Hassles

  1. Scouting Hassles

    I've had a search about my specific problem about scouting but couldn't find anything, I'm on my phone instead of my laptop so hopefully I haven't missed anything.

    Every time I set up a scouting mission it's a takes a long time for them to come back with a player, if they even find one. Either I'm doing something wrong or there are no players worth signing. I'm Man UTD and have the bed possible scouts from all over the world.

    Any help on how others do it without the genie scout or manuals?!

    Thanks in advance!

  2. The best scout you can have, is you! I rarely use scouts, unless i need info on the players strengths and weaknesses....i search myself for the stats and attributes that i need in a position and i work like that. Hasnt failed me yet

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Djzone View Post
    The best scout you can have, is you! I rarely use scouts, unless i need info on the players strengths and weaknesses....i search myself for the stats and attributes that i need in a position and i work like that. Hasnt failed me yet
    yeah but thats limited if you un tick the box at the beginning where you have to scout players in order to find out most of their attributes

  4. Quote Originally Posted by THFC123 View Post
    yeah but thats limited if you un tick the box at the beginning where you have to scout players in order to find out most of their attributes
    Yes that is a very good point, didn't think of that actually Well i guess someone who is good with scouts can help further, scouts aren't my strong point lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Djzone View Post
    Yes that is a very good point, didn't think of that actually Well i guess someone who is good with scouts can help further, scouts aren't my strong point lol
    I guessed
    Djzone likes this.

  6. Either your scouts have lousy determination (not likely with Man U), or you're setting their search requirements too high, and they're just not finding qualifying players. Are you getting any good offers of players from agents? Have you tried setting your Chief Scout to do scouting assignments?

  7. I've started getting scouts just to scout the countries and not added any filters such as "max age 23" or "look for defender right" etc. I'll see if its works but it hasn't done for other scouts. It's a waste o my wage budget. In FM12 they couldn't stop finding players.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO