Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Nohulo
  • 1 Post By seanhrfc
  • 1 Post By seanhrfc

Most games unbeaten?

  1. Most games unbeaten?

    So I'm approaching Arsenal's record of 49 games unbeaten in the EPL (I'm currently on 44 with Chelsea in 2018) and if I pass it I will be very chuffed. However, there'll be some of you out there who do this with their reserves and will leave me feeling heartbroken. Anyway, how long have you gone unbeaten for?

  2. in my old save i had 72 game unbeaten with Newcastle

  3. Don't know about games unbeaten but I know in FM10/11 as manager of Liverpool, Reina went 1600 minutes (or summat) without conceding a goal. Pretty cool.
    nezza6969 likes this.

  4. On my San Marino save between 2019-2022 I went unbeaten with club and country in every competition (friendlies excluded) which was over 200 games.
    nezza6969 likes this.

  5. nearly 2 seasons unbeaten nezza?! What season/s was that?

    Nohulo that is like 17 games without conceding. Please tell me he won the golden glove!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    On my San Marino save between 2019-2022 I went unbeaten with club and country in every competition (friendlies excluded) which was over 200 games.
    I guess my 'achievement' is pretty standard then...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by louiscfc View Post
    nearly 2 seasons unbeaten nezza?! What season/s was that?

    Nohulo that is like 17 games without conceding. Please tell me he won the golden glove!
    season 2014-2015 with my 3-3-3-1

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Nohulo View Post
    Don't know about games unbeaten but I know in FM10/11 as manager of Liverpool, Reina went 1600 minutes (or summat) without conceding a goal. Pretty cool.

    26 hours very nice

  9. Quote Originally Posted by louiscfc View Post
    I guess my 'achievement' is pretty standard then...
    Still a great achievement, Italian league became a big of a one-team affair with a lack of quality so was a lot easier than the prem. Best of luck in overtaking Arsenal's record.
    louiscfc likes this.

  10. EDITS...
    Currently now on a 34 game no loss streak (no restarts)
    Last 20 games: scored 42, conceded 2.
    Last edited by Mitre Delta 1000; 20/08/2013 at 05:33 PM.

  11. Currently in La Liga with Barcelona (I know, not difficult), I'm 160 games unbeaten. Haven't lost in the League for approximately 4 years.

  12. Fiorentina start of 3rd season - was unbeaten for 56 matches till I went and experimented in the Euro supercup vs NORWICH and lost 1-0

  13. 55 with Arsenal. That's about it.

  14. Streak ended at 34 games (no restarts)
    Got a chance to rest all my key players as I had two back to back cup games.
    Lost away 0-1 F.A cup 4th round to Torquay, maybe playing my u18 team was not such a good idea :/

  15. Unbeaten with Arsenal for 279 games

    Went unbeaten with Arsenal for over 270 games, check out the screenshots and won pretty much everything there is to win
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Most games unbeaten?-fm14-arsenal.png   Most games unbeaten?-fm14-arsenal-2.png  

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO