1 5.00%
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By pompey forever99
  • 1 Post By DidierDrogba
  • 1 Post By DidierDrogba

My last story- poll

1. My last story- poll

My last FM13 story

Well Hello if any of you have followed my stories i have written a few my most successful Fulham and Portsmouths ones but have decided i'll do one more story before FM14 is released and i need your help !
    So i was thinking a Blackburn story or a Arsenal one with Ozil as there squad looks strong but its down to
    YOU

Please could you take some time to put your request in the poll above
    Thank you

2. poll expires in two weeks but im gonna make my decision using the poll at 1 o'clock so if you're reading please vote and comment

3. I would start with Southampton, they have interesting squad

4. Quote Originally Posted by DidierDrogba View Post
    I would start with Southampton, they have interesting squad
    good squad but have you seen who i support lol

5. Blackburn just in front after a late comeback from Liverpool only 45 minutes to go get voting
    LOL.

6. im stuck with liverpool because of the players they have sign an arsenal because of ozil but i have voted celtic as u need to replace the two top dog that have left liverpool sound the most fun tho

7. yeah i dont mind either way but my preferred choice is Blackburn as i wanna try get a Championship team into the Prem and develop Jordan Rhodes also i have started it and am in November so if it does win i can try get a update out straight away

Thanks for voting and commenting tho mate
    mike887 likes this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by pompey forever99 View Post
    good squad but have you seen who i support lol
    im not british so i dont know all rivalries, then go with blackburn
    pompey forever99 likes this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by DidierDrogba View Post
    im not british so i dont know all rivalries, then go with blackburn
    yeah sorry but i wasnt having a go i was just saying lol but yeah Blackburn are leading but 10 minutes left anything can happen but i would prefer Blackburn and a well known and very successful story writer H4ND 0F G0D has told me he wants to see a Blackburn story as its who he supports so it looks very like Blackburn who are my next journey into management.

10. Quote Originally Posted by pompey forever99 View Post
    yeah sorry but i wasnt having a go i was just saying lol but yeah Blackburn are leading but 10 minutes left anything can happen but i would prefer Blackburn and a well known and very successful story writer H4ND 0F G0D has told me he wants to see a Blackburn story as its who he supports so it looks very like Blackburn who are my next journey into management.
    well, i wish you best of luck
    pompey forever99 likes this.

11. ANNOUNCEMENT: Poll is still open if you still want to vote for any bizarre reason but the deadline i set was 1 and the winner is Blackburn. update out today hopefully guys be sure to follow and check it out.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO