Shirt Sales

1. Shirt Sales

Does anyone know how much a big name player raises shirt sales, e.g. buying a player such as Rooney for Chelsea?

2. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    I can't say I've ever really noticed it to be honest.. should be more noticeable, especially if you managed to at some point sign someone who had a world class reputation. But can't really say how much but not really much to make a difference mate..

3. I wish it did have more of an effect, or at least made more obvious. You can check by looking at the finances after signing someone I guess. But I do wish they would have something where you could see how many shirts each player has sold. Would be a good way to see who the fans favourites are.

Also Arsenal's Ozil shirt sales shows that this is something that should be implemented.

4. Quote Originally Posted by craiigman View Post
    I wish it did have more of an effect, or at least made more obvious. You can check by looking at the finances after signing someone I guess. But I do wish they would have something where you could see how many shirts each player has sold. Would be a good way to see who the fans favourites are.

Also Arsenal's Ozil shirt sales shows that this is something that should be implemented.
    When you buy a big-name player, you do get a news item saying that it'll boost shirt sales, although there is no way to check exactly how much

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO