Like Tree1089Likes

Features missing in FM2012 and new features for FM2013

1. How about being able to select your starting XI for the next five (?) matches? I always forget to return my first keeper once the cup matches are over...

2. Not a good idea imo. I, and I'm sure other people, like to tinker between each match and I rarely play the same team twice in a row.
    mld81 and gogogo golem like this.

3. Voice commentary? Also if you manage ,let's say Barcelona the voice commentary should be in Spanish but you also have the option for subtitles for the commentary. Also commentary traits for each country. For example in most countries when a goal is made they usually have the looong "GOOOOOOOOAAAAL!" shout but in Asia they don't do that.

I believe that when a young player is tutored under a senior memeber the young players PA should rise instead of raising hos overall CA.

Be able to see and scout young soccer players from age 8 to 15. Messi was scouted and brought in to Barcelona when he was 11.
    Last edited by jhl1989; 06/08/2012 at 06:03 PM.

4. tubby's Avatar tubby
    Star Player
    I literally would be happy with them ungreying the 'Return from Holiday when offered a job' without you having to apply for every job in a league - or be able to auto apply for clubs that you subscribe to. Something like that. Just so unemployment isn't so long/ uninteresting

5. It would be nice if we can watch the players in training(penalty, freekick or fitness) and play a match between own teammates just like IRL.

6. Quote Originally Posted by jhl1989 View Post
    I believe that when a young player is tutored under a senior memeber the young players PA should rise instead of raising hos overall CA.

À dynamic Potential Ability would probably make me stop playing the game. All it takes is some really good experienced players and some promising youths and you would rule the world.

It works fine as it is now with the senior players helping the youngsters with their attitude so that they are actually able to reach their potential ability. I have some senior players with great ambition and determination that have helped My youngsters increasing their mental stats so they now are acting like winners and not sobbing loosers. Naturally no matter what, they can/should never be able to be better than their potential ability, the best stats they can have if absolutely everthing falls into place, but they can reach it and make use Of it
    gogogo golem likes this.

7. I would like to see an option to include an attribute masking or fog Of war to your own players ( and opponents) where I as à manager are not able to see à players exact stats until I have worked with him for some time. How long and how accurate this would be initially in terms Of procentage would depend on time and the skills Of My staff.

As an Example, À player with 10 in dribbling would under à 70% accuracy would initially show up as either 7? Or 13? at the beginning and then as time goes by it Will be à 10 ( at the beginning , I would not know if the first 7? Or 13? Is an over or underestimation, if iit should get 30 % better or worse. At High levels, one would probably have à 90 % accuracy and at lower levels , perhaps à 50 %.
    thunderblood likes this.

8. Training camps, that would be fun. Also, more realistic transfer steps, more negotiation over fees and press statements from the club saying they want to keep the player, and personal terms are more complicated and medicals more thorough.

9. Bribe - option as an optional.. would be nice.. buy referees etc.

10. Scouting - Not only being able to filter for position, but also for position types. So you don't just filter Strikers but all Strikers that are Poachers or Deep-Lying Forwards. Because I always want a specific position type for my System, but end up wasting a lot of time because half of the Strikers for example are poachers.

System Adaptation - I want players to be able to grow into a specific role. So if I have a center midfielder who operates best as deep-lying playmaker, but I have been playing him as an advanced playmaker he should adapt to fit that role or you should be able to train them to fit such a role just like training a player for a new position. Likewise the primary attributes required for such a position should be growing stronger.

The game should fit position roles better. For example an attacking midfielder with great long shot, finishing, dribbling, but bad playing intelligence (decision making,creativity...) shouldn't be best used as an advanced playmaker.

Training - When you have a player focus on one specific attribute while training that one should increase a bit more than it does now. It doesn't really seem all that useful when you have a player train a year on his composure and it just increases by one point.

11. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    I would like to see an option to include an attribute masking or fog Of war to your own players ( and opponents) where I as à manager are not able to see à players exact stats until I have worked with him for some time. How long and how accurate this would be initially in terms Of procentage would depend on time and the skills Of My staff.

As an Example, À player with 10 in dribbling would under à 70% accuracy would initially show up as either 7? Or 13? at the beginning and then as time goes by it Will be à 10 ( at the beginning , I would not know if the first 7? Or 13? Is an over or underestimation, if iit should get 30 % better or worse. At High levels, one would probably have à 90 % accuracy and at lower levels , perhaps à 50 %.
    This is the same as the PA/CA: If a player have a Pa and CA of 150 and scores 50 goals in the EPL, he should be raised to 160 right? because you have players who will never get their full PA, you should have players that can go further. For example, Pirlo will have more Ca that in FM 2012 because the euro cup? I say yes

But i believe that with dynamic stats you couldn't compare players because you didn't knew if they have the right stats! And if you don't know them, how about your scouts? The player its a 10, you see a 7 or 13 and with time 10, right? How about your scout? What would he see for you to sign the player? a 5 or a 15? Imagine a striker with this at finishing: If your scout sees a 5 it could be a 15, you sign, you see a 13 and its a 10!! Wow...

12. Quote Originally Posted by apvmoreira View Post
    This is the same as the PA/CA: If a player have a Pa and CA of 150 and scores 50 goals in the EPL, he should be raised to 160 right? because you have players who will never get their full PA, you should have players that can go further. For example, Pirlo will have more Ca that in FM 2012 because the euro cup? I say yes

But i believe that with dynamic stats you couldn't compare players because you didn't knew if they have the right stats! And if you don't know them, how about your scouts? The player its a 10, you see a 7 or 13 and with time 10, right? How about your scout? What would he see for you to sign the player? a 5 or a 15? Imagine a striker with this at finishing: If your scout sees a 5 it could be a 15, you sign, you see a 13 and its a 10!! Wow...
    Potential Ability is Potential ability, the best he can ever get, no matter is he plays better, he wont get higher stats. À player in harmony and with great mental stats that scores 50 goals WILL make better use his 150CA/150PA than à player pir Of confidence and with poor mental stats with 150CA/150PA. This does not mean that Torres is à lesser player in terms Of stats when he is in à slump Than he is when scoring goals.

As for the fog Of war, it was just one example Of how it could be implemented, the point being that until you have worked with him, scouted him, seen him play, watch him train, you and your staff cant make àn accurate guess as how good he really is. Naturally the reputation and career Of à player like Rooney would make it 100 % accurate as I was speaking more about players not known enough to me as à manager and the rest Of the world ( did not make that clear enough)

But in theory, à poor scout COULD judge à players Stat Of 10 and tell you its 5 or 15 if he only scouts him for 2 games, just like many scouts do in the game.

13. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    Potential Ability is Potential ability, the best he can ever get, no matter is he plays better, he wont get higher stats. À player in harmony and with great mental stats that scores 50 goals WILL make better use his 150CA/150PA than à player pir Of confidence and with poor mental stats with 150CA/150PA. This does not mean that Torres is à lesser player in terms Of stats when he is in à slump Than he is when scoring goals.

As for the fog Of war, it was just one example Of how it could be implemented, the point being that until you have worked with him, scouted him, seen him play, watch him train, you and your staff cant make àn accurate guess as how good he really is. Naturally the reputation and career Of à player like Rooney would make it 100 % accurate as I was speaking more about players not known enough to me as à manager and the rest Of the world ( did not make that clear enough)

But in theory, à poor scout COULD judge à players Stat Of 10 and tell you its 5 or 15 if he only scouts him for 2 games, just like many scouts do in the game.
    IMo, this would get a huge list here in the forum with the accurate skills of every player, so people dont mess up

14. Quote Originally Posted by apvmoreira View Post
    IMo, this would get a huge list here in the forum with the accurate skills of every player, so people dont mess up
    Haha, yeah. It should only be implemented as an option and those using it would not actually read those threads. It would be à cool mini feature to make à career game à much bigger challenge

15. What I would like to see

(1) Use ANY of your trained formations for Reserves/Youth Teams

It annoys me no end when I have a TM in the reserves and because I've said to use my first team formation it sticks him in a PCH role or the like. Just make it so that AM (or whoever you put managing the reserves/youth) can pick from one of the 3, a higher Tactical Knowledge makes it more likley they'll pick an appropriate one.

(2) The ability to ask players about disallowed goals/fouls etc. in the dressing room

It annoys me when (tbf this has only happened once or twice) you get a goal disallowed and a player in your squad is quite vocal that it shouldn't have been. Then when you mention that the ref "may need new glasses" that squad member has a go at you for speaking out about refs. The ability to use your Team talk to ask a player about an event in the match and their opinion on it would be brilliant imo
    gogogo golem likes this.

16. 1. In the "filter agent offers" option, it would be better if we have the option "Show players from (the nation your team is based) only", especially as some users here prefer using local players or some leagues do have foreign player rules.

2. Realistic transfer fees, especially when a small club has a highly potential player, the club should release it at a high transfer fee (relative to the small club's finance) instead of holding him at all costs.

3. Match preparation focus on penalties, especially in cup competitions.

4. Salaries for national team managers. They must get some decent salary, you know.

5. The chairmen should have a stat named Estimated Total Assets. It's unrealistic to see current chairmen have seemingly unlimited money, you can see them during takeovers when some people who previously were only chairmen of not-very-rich club comes with a massive takeover bid.

6. Allow the managers to allocate how many tickets to be sold to away fans, please. We don't want to see empty away stands.

7. Allow the TV money to increase or decrease as the league reputation increases or decreases.
    Last edited by taufiqutomo; 08/08/2012 at 02:02 AM.
    Darf Spud and gogogo golem like this.

17. If a player dives, we should be able to warn him or discipline him.

Also, I'm not sure if this is just me, but none of my players have ever spoken to the media except for when a manager comments on him.
    Last edited by SUSAltd; 08/08/2012 at 03:22 AM.
    gogogo golem likes this.

18. 1. Allow you to have international youth academies just like Liverpool, Barcelona and Juventus have.

2. More realistic transfer demands, in game you can't buy Giuseppe Rossi without paying his releash clause of 40 mil and now his "price" is around 7-9 mil.
    gogogo golem likes this.

19. Scouting is definitely overpowered at the moment in my opinion. We get to see player attributes way too fast and they are always 100% accurate regardless of scout used. Not even the best scouts should be able to give such an accurate picture of players ability and certainly not on such a short notice. This should be much more hit and miss, even for best scouts out there. Also please implement option to completely hide players attributes.
    Quote from FMScout. Anyway, this is probably the best suggestion I've run into. This bold part would lift FM on another level. Imagine no more attributes that spoil everything about the player, instead you need to scout him few times and rely on his statistic and scout report. It would be so much harder and most realistic football simulation.

20. Definitely needs a better transfer system, like a live clockwatch for deadline day as NOTHING ever happens on it.

Sort it out.
    wonderkid360 and gogogo golem like this.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Vanjagl View Post
    Quote from FMScout. Anyway, this is probably the best suggestion I've run into. This bold part would lift FM on another level. Imagine no more attributes that spoil everything about the player, instead you need to scout him few times and rely on his statistic and scout report. It would be so much harder and most realistic football simulation.
    Not hiding attributes though, giving only an approximation would be better, but if the player is scouted several times by different scouts the range of appoximations will get narrower and narrower until his real attributes finally appear just like usual. Also, for the scout to, at best, project a player's potential for the next 4-5 years, 6 years maximum. You can't judge whether someone will be the next Messi while he's still 14.

Journalists may also 'take part' in scouting albeit in a far smaller intensity and depth, for example by publishing a yearly Future Stars XI or some similar sorts of things.

22. Manage Youth/Reserve teams

23. rockpie's Avatar rockpie
    Backup
    1) When asking the board to improve your stadium, training or youth facilities it would be an improvement to have them offer you a choice as to which aspect you want to improve and also to tell you approximately how much those improvements would cost before you ask for them. Also, it would be cool if we could ask the board to increase/decrease ticket and season ticket prices, depending on sales, so that we could make the most money out of the stadium we have if the club can't afford an expansion or can't be expanded more.

2) Kind of following on from 1, a more in-depth relationship with the board. Clubs with directors of football could see that person tell the manager that the board would like a certain player to be signed, where you could agree or disagree with the suggestion. Even sometimes taking transfers out of the managers hands, depending on the DoF's level of 'interference', or something.
    pdog93, ACMFC, taufiqutomo and 2 others like this.

24. I want to be able to completely ignore offers from other clubs like Arsenal did with Persie and ManU

25. A no sacking system would be cool, im sick of worrying if i'll make it through a season with PSG.
    Or is that something you can do in the editor?

26. Probably has been already mentioned but I would like a better tactic system. We should be able to set an attack and defend tactic separately. I would love to see my back 4 transform to a back 3 when attacking. Also the opposition instruction should be developed better and I think the game should auto pause once a change in opponents tactic has been noticed so you can take a new counter-action and give new instructions to your players.

27. A language learning class for overseas players under individual training focus.

28. Quote Originally Posted by benz19 View Post
    A no sacking system would be cool, im sick of worrying if i'll make it through a season with PSG.
    Or is that something you can do in the editor?
    Unnecessary.
    There's no need for it.
    You can just edit yourself into the team again if you get sacked.

29. Liquidization and newcos that would make games more exciting.
    ccc4hris likes this.

30. I'd like to see it where if a player is getting old and into there golden years of there playing careers instead of when they are free agents and getting about 12 offers from big teams they act more realistically and move to the mls or even to Asian leagues like china or U.A.E like in irl

31. Like a lot of others say, I'd love to see a better implementation of scouting. Currently, scouting is far to powerful, anyone you takes 30-45 mins at the end of a season and can spot, find and sign many very very good cheap players. I'd love it if scouts gave scouting reports similarly to how youth develop in Fifa 12, where its between two values, and how long it takes a scout to zero in on the true value of the ability of the player would be dependent on the scouts attributes. This would make it more difficult to spot amazing players easily, which can potentially break the game, and really feel more realistic in the sense that you may need to scout a player for a few months and get several game/different scout reports to ensure that everyone agrees that said player will become world class. And hell, seeing a youngster where my two scouts quick reports say hes got between 12-18 for a stat, but who is in great demand may make me offer a few more mil in a transfer for the chance that my scouts predicted him right. This makes all but the best planned transfers appear as a gamble. I think the difficulty of the game is at a good place, but adjusting the difficulty of spotting great players would make the game a much better and more satisfying experience.

32. Hope this hasn't been said already but physical growth of players till they hit say 21. As in when you either sigh a youngster or have one to start with they will neither get taller or put on any weight. I have just signed Joel Valencia at the age of 17 and he will be 5'5' for the rest of his life.
    gogogo golem likes this.

33. The option in editor for clubs to be likely to spend the cash....ie a scale of 1-20(1 wont spend 20 they will spend the lot and more!!)

transfers- the option to loan your player/s as part of a purchase
    gogogo golem likes this.

34. rockpie's Avatar rockpie
    Backup
    Contract negotitation -

If I've offered a contract to a player, say as manager as Cardiff, and then another offer for the player gets accepted, say from Barcelona, and they offer him a contract, I think there should be a further stage of negotiation where the player's agent says he will sign for us if we promise him first team football, or pay him x amount more per week than our last offer, or match the Barca offer, or something like that.

This could also lead to further player personality traits such as players who prefer 1st team football, players who prefer money or the possibility of winning trophies, etc. and their personalities could alter which contracts they accept or reject. Same for agents. Also, say a youth player has Cardiff as his favourite team and me as a favoured person, he should be more willing to stay at the club and help it progress, ignoring transfer rumours, etc. than a player with high ambition levels. This is already in the game to an extent, but it should be more noticeable.

More press interaction from players would be nice. Off-the-pitch behaviour being reported, leading to private chats about it and potential punishments from the F.A. or from the club for unprofessional behaviour, etc.
    gogogo golem likes this.

35. Control over financial aspects - choosing kit sponsors, stadium advertising, ticket prices including special offers etc.

36. I'm probably the only one who wants this, but how about adding women's teams? I'd like to be able to manage the USWNT to their third World Cup.

After all, the popularity of the women's sport is rising. The final of the Olympic tournament set a record for attendance at a women's Olympic game.
    Darf Spud likes this.

37. I have not looked through the whole thread so i dont know if its here. I would like to see the next gen series added as it would give you the incentive to pay more attention to your under 18s if they are in a European competition. Also this is a good opportunity to scout youth players from clubs that you may not have thought about. Again along the lines of youth id like to see the new under 23s(???) competition in England for a higher level of play for your youngsters.

38. Quote Originally Posted by Liamo1 View Post
    I have not looked through the whole thread so i dont know if its here. I would like to see the next gen series added as it would give you the incentive to pay more attention to your under 18s if they are in a European competition. Also this is a good opportunity to scout youth players from clubs that you may not have thought about. Again along the lines of youth id like to see the new under 23s(???) competition in England for a higher level of play for your youngsters.
    The next gen series is already in under the name of the European U19 Champions Cup and, the new English tournament is U21 but would also like to see that.

39. I would really love to have the fifa coach of the year award in fm 13-under another name due to licensing of course-as i have tried to add it in the editor [spent hours on it].
    Last edited by opeyemi71; 17/08/2012 at 07:38 PM.
    gogogo golem likes this.

40. Maybe some of these points already have been mentioned (sorry for not reading the whole thread) but the following is what I would love to see in FM (13 is a bit late to mention now, but for the future I would find it real additions to the game)

- Amateur Manager game
    Explanation:
    This is a game in which you only can choose the country in which you want to coach.
    Once you have selected the nation you will enter that countries Football Manager School (FMS).
    In this FMS you will learn how to develop tactics, create training scheduals, motivate players...simply saidthe basics every coach need...but...all according to that nations philosophy (e.g. Dutch soccer differs from English soccer and those 2 differ from German soccer etc.).
    To bring what you have learned to practice you will be appointed to a club that needs to be build from the ground up (you can, optional, choose the name for the club.
    From here on forward your reputation will be determained, the better a manager you are the higher the chances are that a better club wants you as manager.

- 1 Database in which the whole world is loaded.
    Explanation: atm its so that if you did NOT load a specific country you will not find certain players and/or staff, also player attributes differ as well as willingness to move to your club, transfer status etc.
    If there was only 1 database ALL games would be equal (including talents) and you really depend on your scouting knowledge to find more players/staff.

- During season break the ability to scout players as manager.
    Explanation: instead of waiting for the season to end you can go to matches to scout specific players or request your scouts to deliver you film materials of that player for you to analyze.

- Detailed training
    Explanation: Now we slide a few bars hoping that the training works and pays off in your tactic as well.
    With detailed training you, the manager, can create training exercises in detail e.g. with the Tactical training you can tell/teach each player how and where to move (which would mean you can train your players to do exactly as you want them to according to your tactic) or for the agility training you determine the course and exercises.
    With the detailed training you also need to create a schedule (24h 7days schedule or 24h montly schedule) in which you determine the daily starting times, training breaks and at what time the training day is done.
    With this detailed training you can also select special events like teambuilding activities (e.g. survival).

- More specific and detailed creation of tactics.
    Explanation: though pretty detailed now still very limited which makes it for a layman or newbie to FM hard to understand what relates to what and how what player reacts to what setting on the pitch.
    More specific and detailed will make it more complicated at first sight, but, you can instruct your players per position into detail.
    E.g. you can tell each player to be at what part of the pitch when the ball is at part X of the pitch, you can tell your player where to start to mark his man tightly and/or at what spot his tackles should be more aggressive.

- No waiting when to game is processing.
    Explanation: when you deside to continue with the game your clock starts to run, in the meantime you can keep doing what you were doing untill office hours are over (say till maximum 21:00).
    The game will stop processing every morning at 07:00.
    This way you no longer have to see what player got transfered or what results certain clubs, which are not in your selected nation or even continent, had during a match on that day etc. imo it would make the game run a bit smoother as well.

I had more ideas, but these are the ones I could think off
    Last edited by FC Knudde; 18/08/2012 at 04:49 PM.

41. Just had a brilliant idea... More control with talking to players over transfers! Like if a player is suspect to rumours, you can talk to him and ask where he wants to leave, and if he does, you can persuade him to stay with a new contract, promising new signings, more first team opportunities etc. I think this definitely needs to be implemented soon
    serp1 and gogogo golem like this.

42. When you sign someone, and they aren't immediately going to be in your first team and just sit in your reserves, you have the option to loan them back to their original club for the rest of the season.

43. Quote Originally Posted by foreveryyoung View Post
    When you sign someone, and they aren't immediately going to be in your first team and just sit in your reserves, you have the option to loan them back to their original club for the rest of the season.

This is one thing I am certain will be included in FM13

44. Quote Originally Posted by grenxa View Post

Control over financial aspects - choosing kit sponsors, stadium advertising, ticket prices including special offers etc.

Might be fun, not the job of the manager though

45. Here's a few of the things I would love if got implemented/improved.

- Better interaction, transfers, contract handling and private chat
    Interaction with players outside your club that you might be interested in signing is very bad at the moment. Only being able to admire and declare interest by talking to a journalist isn't especially fun. Just take a look at how it is in reality - if a scout from your club is spotted watching a match the media will instantly start making assumptions and rumours. And if you, as the manager, view those games personally as well that should have some impact (magnitude reliant on your reputation as a manager etc. of course) on the players you're watching.

When it comes to transfers and bids, the first thing I would like is to actually receive a reply from the manager when we're negotiating. If I offer £20m for a player and they "negotiate" £30m... that ain't exactly negotiation. More dialogue pretty much. This goes both ways.

In contract handling I think it would be cool with having like a private chat besides the actual contract. Of course contracts would take a bit longer to work out but that's usually how it is. I'd love to say "are you out of your freaking mind?" to an agent if he demands a huge agent fee etc. and also be able to affect the player and maybe even turn the player a bit against his own agent so they can lower their demands. Being able to lock certain stuff and the "take it or leave it"-option added in FM12 was nice but more dialogue here as well would make it really interesting.

Private chat on the other hand just need more depth. More options and more reactions from players. Being able to give better feedback regarding match performance, transfers, training/development etc.

- Improved tactics and training
    This is of course something that continues to improve as the series go on. But more options when creating training schedules, PPMs, individual focus and all that so you get a bit more control over your players' development.

As mentioned by others, tactics are pretty detailed now but still limited and I'd love more options without making it too advanced - it should still make sense. They should definitively add better tooltips to all options so that new players can understand what impact the changes they do have on the match itself. And yeah, as said, more options both for the whole team, defense, midfield and forwards, player roles etc. At the moment you can choose where you want players to cross from and where to aim and I'd like them to add more to that. If you set your wingers to cross aim on the near post, I want my forwards to move in and get in front/in between defenders on the near post. And if my fullbacks are crossing on the other hand, I'd like to get people into the box so that the fullback can cross aim at the far post - so that if I have a tall striker or maybe tall winger, they can move into that space. Pretty much adding options that are really relevant to each other. Stuff like this would also make crossing much better because at the moment it's pretty bad. Could compare it to setting up corners - that you actually can tell players to attack the near post etc. without it being overpowered or unrealisticly good of course.

- Regens and how they are created could need a big overhaul. First of all, their attributes need to be relevant to how the player is and realistic. How many haven't seen a regen that is 190 cm and 85 kg and has 9 in strength... really? The face generation and quality for regens also needs to be improved.

- They should also improve the whole "squad" section. Improve team reports, tactica analysis and all that so it's easier to spot things that ain't so easy to see during the game itself.

- Improve boardroom and everything that comes with it. Here I'm talking about everything. Improve the requests and interaction the manager has with the boardroom and even the staff itself. Better control over the economy. I'd like to see and "feel" the effect of having tours in different countries across the globe and more financial feedback. If I get a feeder club in USA I'd like to see how that affects the clubs economy and if I have a tour in Asia I'd like to get feedback when it comes to shirtsales and stuff like that.
    If the chairman, directors etc. are very hands-on I'd also like them to make requests, come with advice etc. about tours, setting up academies, feeder clubs and stuff. Something that also would be cool was if chairmen sometimes interfered more in the managers business.

Being able to upgrade medicial facilities to help physios would also be great.

- More reaction from media and fans. Basically make press conferances better and definitively add more options. Having the opportunity to answer in a reluctant, assertive way etc. would also be nice. Media reaction is to add more pressure on the player and manager if they're doing poorly and the same from fans as well. If a player is performing badly or is constantly injured it would be nice if the voice of the fans reached the manager.

- And one of the last things I can think of (at this moment) is making the game a bit harder in the sense that a overpowered tactic shouldn't make you able to win everything with a bad team. You should without a doubt get a long way with a good tactic but to win Champions League 7 times in a row should really take a lot! We're talking about very good players, very high squad harmony and mentality etc. That should also be able to work the other way, to a certain degree. Think of RvP for Arsenal last season for example. That you can have a decent team but maybe one really good talent or experienced player that's able to lift the whole club a notch.

46. I wish Sports Interactive actually read these. Would be much more beneficial for them and would make so many more people play Football Manager. Shame.

47. Negotiating over your first contract.

48. Quote Originally Posted by foreveryyoung View Post
    When you sign someone, and they aren't immediately going to be in your first team and just sit in your reserves, you have the option to loan them back to their original club for the rest of the season.
    You can kinda do this now. If you buy them at the start of the season you can put the transfer date forward to the end of the current season.

49. Quote Originally Posted by Liamo1 View Post
    You can kinda do this now. If you buy them at the start of the season you can put the transfer date forward to the end of the current season.
    But it's not the same, it just doesn't feel right.

50. Quote Originally Posted by foreveryyoung View Post
    But it's not the same, it just doesn't feel right.
    Yeah i understand brah!

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO