View Poll Results: You going to buy Football Manager 2013?

Voters
1695. This poll is closed
  • Hell Yeeahhh!

1,594 94.04%
  • Nope (Im Boring)

101 5.96%
Like Tree41Likes

Who you going to be on FM 13? - Football Manager 2013
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

1. Question Who you going to be on FM 13? - Football Manager 2013

Wassupp!

Its the time of the year where we say goodbye to the league for a little while. But it's the time we can look to Football Manager 2013 and the time to start possibly thinking "Who shall i be!!!!.

Anyways as usual (for the 3rd year in a row), let us all know who you are going to manage!

Don't be sarcastic

Thanks Ross!

2. Celtic FC <3!!!
    rkid1888, RWard94, amc67x and 5 others like this.

3. my team pompey them at the start of every game

4. Obviously, I will go as Man City as there my team but my challenges will be...

Staines
    Rangers
    Napoli (as I believe they could lose some players in the summer)

5. My annual 10 season Liverpool career is obligatory, followed by my third annual Championship to Champions League story. Maybe I'll be Blackpool.

6. ill have arsenal as always and will have a journeyman save

7. Mark Manghai
    i will go chelseas first as i support them then i will see were it takes me
    Sam91 likes this.

8. Montpellier HSC <3
    Gerd Muller likes this.

9. Man Utd to start then either Huddersfield or Torquay!! Maybe West Ham too

10. Check out bayern, man city and other big clubs then either play as Swansea again or Wrexham. Might go for. Koln aswell.

11. Will start with Derby as I support them but probably won't go very far, as I get too sentimental about it, and so will probably do a promoted Championship team like Charlton, and then a Fulham
    valya and JDB like this.

12. swansea or reading

13. Isn't it a bit early to ask?
    Last edited by Fish Hunter; 25/05/2012 at 03:21 PM.
    DYYZERZ likes this.

14. Newcastle look like a good team to be. But I'm fancying Charlton atm

15. ollieconnolly's Avatar ollieconnolly
    First Team
    I'll probably be Blackburn if SI put them rightly in the mess theyre in, will be good to take revolting fans back to a league title

16. May go Raith Rovers to start off with, then Chelsea, then a Championship team.

17. mccollio09's Avatar mccollio09
    Star Player
    Way too early to ask this surely, game won't be out for at least 6 months! I'll be Liverpool in first save, as always. It's becoming a harder challenge every season at present.

18. Scullybug
    First Team
    Definitely a save with my Pompey as it will be fun to rebuild them up from league 1.
    And most likely another save with Villarreal after their shock relegation to liga adelante (and because i am enjoying my current save with them loads)

19. start with Man United as always then probs lower teams not to sure yet

20. start with manutd to get a feel and probably up until the patches are all out then if they sort the add/remove league problem currently in fm12 il do a huge world tour starting in somewhere like lower leagues of malasyia or something.

21. Man Utd will be my main game

22. Modern Day Legend
    Will start as either Chelsea or Stevenage as I usually do I will also proberly do West Ham and Dganeham and Redbridge saves at some point.

23. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Liverpool for obvious reasons.

Try and get them back competing again!

24. It took me five seasons to take Blackpool from the championship to European champions:

- First season, promotion to Premier League.
    - Second season, finished sixth.
    - Third season, Premier League champions, Euro Cup winners.
    - Fourth season, Premier League second place, Champions Cup semi-finalists.
    - Fifth season, Premier League/Champions League double.

I'll see if I can do it in three seasons this time: meaning first season promotion, second season top four finish, third season debut Champions League triumph. It'll be tough.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Geneharper View Post
    It took me five seasons to take Blackpool from the championship to European champions:

- First season, promotion to Premier League.
    - Second season, finished sixth.
    - Third season, Premier League champions, Euro Cup winners.
    - Fourth season, Premier League second place, Champions Cup semi-finalists.
    - Fifth season, Premier League/Champions League double.

I'll see if I can do it in three seasons this time: meaning first season promotion, second season top four finish, third season debut Champions League triumph. It'll be tough.
    That, sir. Is impressive

26. Depending on how transfers goes in the summer, maybe utd or chelsea or PsG for my big team save and exeter for my other

27. Think I'll run a journeyman career as my main game. Staying at one club no longer appeals to me after so many good journeyman saves!

28. Inter Milan as always! <3 After this season and Im not sure if sneijder stays over summer, i think they will lose some of their older players, if not dump down in stats..

29. Liverpool & Roma saves are a must for every of my FM games...So, I'll definitely play as those two.

30. I7IDanny's Avatar I7IDanny
    Modern Day Legend
    Journeyman save, United save, LLM save. Then maybe another Ajax one and many BaP games

31. iNickStuff's Avatar iNickStuffPremium Member
    • Man Utd (2011-2031):

x14 Barclays Premier League titles
      x13 FA Community Shields
      x12 FA Cups
      x11 UEFA Champions League titles
      x10 League Cups

England (2018-2022):

x1 UEFA European Championship
      x1 FIFA World Cup
      x1 FIFA Confederations Cup
    Considering his options
    Experimentation in south America, different tactics, formations and systems used that I wouldn't be accustomed to, presents a new challenge.
    TheBetterHalf and debsicus like this.

32. My team man utd, then maybe try west ham,dortmund,napoli

33. Quote Originally Posted by DYYZERZ View Post
    That, sir. Is impressive
    Why thank you. I'm quite proud of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who you going to be on FM 13? - Football Manager 2013-2012-03-14_00002.jpg   Who you going to be on FM 13? - Football Manager 2013-2012-03-30_00001.jpg   Who you going to be on FM 13? - Football Manager 2013-2012-04-04_00003.jpg  

Who you going to be on FM 13? - Football Manager 2013-2012-04-13_00003.jpg   Who you going to be on FM 13? - Football Manager 2013-2012-04-13_00006.jpg  

34. Quote Originally Posted by Fish Hunter View Post
    Isn't it a bit early to ask?
    Nope, as always happened at this time in the past 3 years
    pompey forever99 likes this.

35. eddiem352's Avatar eddiem352
    Backup
    Newcastle
    Lille
    Blackpool
    Prodigal Son likes this.

36. Since Hornchurch AFC have been promoted to the Blue Square Premier, I thought I would take the opportunity to start my first LLM save with the closest football team to my hometown.

37. Death Ball's Avatar Death Ball
    Modern Day Legend
    If Crewe gets promoted to League One they got a lot of chances to be picked as my main game. If they don't, then they still may be my first choice. Else I would look at some historical non favourite for promotion in a second level division or a team reasonably new, MK Dons or try some from small leagues like Romanian or Croatian.

38. Will do my Rangers save as always and others I will try are.

Huddersfield
    Portsmouth
    1860 Munich
    adadrobt likes this.

39. Newcastle because i support them
    But then ill have a 2nd save as Manchester City so i can get a feel for the transfers

40. Napoli F.C. like the last three years!

41. Blackburn as they are my home team and need to be completely changed around and taken back to the top like winning the prem in 1995.

Villareal as they got relegated!

42. Manchester United for about 2 or 3 seasons then a swansea save then im off to south america . probably chile.

43. villareal as they have gone down coventry as they used to be a prem team and my current saved team lecce as they have also gone down

44. SaintBantam
    • FC Inter Turku
      2010 - Veikkausliga - 1st, Finnish Cup, Finnish League Cup
      2011 - Veikkausliga - 1st, Finnish Cup, Finnish League Cup
      2012 - Veikkausliga - 1st, Finnish Cup, Finnish League Cup
      2013 - Veikkausliga - 1st, Finnish Cup, Finnish League Cup, Euro Cup
      2014 - Veikkausliga - 1st, Finnish Cup, Finnish League Cup
      2015 - Veikkausliga - 1st, Finnish Cup, Finnish League Cup
      2016 - Veikkausliga - 1st, Finnish Cup, Finnish League Cup, Champions League,
    First Team
    Some League Two or Conference team and then FC Inter Turku/Finland.

45. I was woking this year and played up to 2035 so far winning the premier league 4 times and champions league twice so think i may go with them again may have just found myself a favourite lower league team

46. One as Rotherham (my home club) and one as Manchester United

47. Maybe Benfica or getting Forest to win the ECL again
    xtomrobbo likes this.

48. After Swans and Bayern am gonna take over England again or annover country. Even though i do not in any way support England they are such a fun and hard challenge.

49. AlanM92's Avatar AlanM92
    Rotation
    Starting off with Liverpool (my supported and local club), then do another long term Athletic Bilbao save just like i'm doing now

50. Same as always, Newcastle and hopefully Hinckley, unless they aren't in there, otherwise another BSN/BSS team to take to the Premiership.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO