Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gooter

Cant load Editor

1. Cant load Editor

Hello friends,

Ive recently played FM2012 as my first go at this franchise, and loved it, some 500 hours in a month...bloody brilliant. I got into the editing side of things and enjoy a laugh when one of my saved games, consisting of entirely unbeatable players flogs the rest of the Blue Square Bet North teams haha.

I got the FM2013 beta and now have full access, and have tested out my beloved editor, i made a few small changes (just a few players, nothing drastic) amd when i load up the game itself, i tick the box to change database, and i can select my saved database, but when i enter my new manager and choose the team of custom players, they arent there...?

I went back to FM2012 and done it all over again, and it works fine, i just seem to be having trouble with FM2013

Is there something im doing wrong? how can i load my database when starting a new game but the changes not be there when i get into the game?

Please help an old fool!

2. Everton Nice Guy Gramps
    Theres an issue where the data for created players can't be extracted from the editor. SI are working on resolving the issue

3. phew!!.

For a moment there, i thought my poor brain was going to explode.

Thanks heaps!
    ajt09 likes this.

4. has this been solved? i cant seem to load a database....theres no option for me to pick one??

+ Reply to Thread