Captain Tsubasa fans come in!!!!

1. Captain Tsubasa fans come in!!!!

I am looking for volunteers to help me make an custom database for for Captain Tsubasa if you are interested please leave ur name and what character you are thinking of making.

2. i'm in, i created one before for fm11, was too lazy to do for 12

3. I am not sure if Captain Tsubasa has enough teams and players to fill a league but here are some other Japanese Manga that deals with soccer. Area No Kishi, Giant Killing, Fantasista, Inazuma Eleven, Offside, Sasameke I am sure there are more.

4. the db i created before was about 40++ players, 20++ each side for a all jap team and a rest of the world team. both starting in blue square, one north, one south

5. If you are in please tell me which character or characters you want to work on. Thank you, and i'll will research which team they are in Gekito Hen En La Liga manga.

6. we are not only going to work on just the Japanese players for captain tsubasa, but also the small fries in the other national football team that didn't really showed up in the show or in the manga....

7. Quote Originally Posted by yexus View Post
    I am not sure if Captain Tsubasa has enough teams and players to fill a league but here are some other Japanese Manga that deals with soccer. Area No Kishi, Giant Killing, Fantasista, Inazuma Eleven, Offside, Sasameke I am sure there are more.
    we are not only going to work on just the Japanese players for captain tsubasa, but also the small fries in the other national football team that didn't really showed up in the show or in the manga....

8. anything is fine with me

9. Quote Originally Posted by darkboon View Post
    anything is fine with me
    then i m going to list some player by tomorrow and you choose which one...

+ Reply to Thread