Making Leagues Playable

1. Making Leagues Playable

Anybody got any idea how I can make the Northern and Southern Leagues playable with the editor?
    I want to move my local team up a few leagues to the Northern Premier First Division, edit them a bit and try to get them into the league and beyond but I've looked throught the editor and cant see any way of doing this without creating a competition from scratch. This seems like a lot of work so if anyoe can hel it would be much appreciated.

2. gogogo golem
    Liverpool and Macclesfield Follows: Leicester City Modern Day Legend
    You can move them up and move another team down a few divisions. Although there may already be an edit out there that is down to the level that your team plays at.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Micky979 View Post
    Anybody got any idea how I can make the Northern and Southern Leagues playable with the editor?
    I want to move my local team up a few leagues to the Northern Premier First Division, edit them a bit and try to get them into the league and beyond but I've looked throught the editor and cant see any way of doing this without creating a competition from scratch. This seems like a lot of work so if anyoe can hel it would be much appreciated.
    Add Nation Rules
    Current Nations > England > add Lower Leagues & Cups to Existing Structure
    go to Regional League change type to League (add in the number of Promotion & Relegation you need)
    add in the Regional League First Divisions (add in the number of Promotion you need after you done the Regional League)

and there you go the Regional League First Divisions are Playable (and you don't have to create the England nation up from scratch)
    Last edited by madridboy1986; 09/12/2012 at 05:25 PM.

4. Brilliant. Cheers Pal. Will give it a crack tonight!

+ Reply to Thread