idea for a database
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. idea for a database

I have an idea (which has probably been tried a million times before) but i want to create a league system that incorporates all top league clubs in Europe, i.e. all clubs in EPL, Eridivise, La Liga, SPL, Bundesliga and so on, the teams would be seeded by their STAR rating provided by the game, it could be a massive 10 divisions but i think there is potential here for a decent database, only one prob........

im no good at the editor and looking for maybe some help from one of you useful chaps lol

Feel free to read an ignore, or point me in the direction of this database if it exists but i just thought it was a decent idea, just need some help with it.

Cheers

2. Any one willing to help me out with this?? I don't mind doing the leg work, just need some pointers for the league system!!

Cheers

3. from what i gathered sounds good, your saying the likes onf Man Utd, Celtic, Barca, Ajax, Dortmund etc. and have a leage setup so that maybe FC Bayern, Madrid & another team could be relegated to a lower league? something like that?

Reckon that would be a good idea but may take a long time

4. Hello T1LL13

I have created a European Super league (based on Juanicos idea, template and original work) with all the best teams from (nearly) every league in Europe, There are 4 Tiers:
    Tier 1: Premier League
    Tier 2: Second Division
    Tier 3: 4 Regional Divisions: Mediterranean, Central, Eastern, Atlantic
    Tier 4: 16 National Divisions: Europe split into 16 different 'national' leagues - some 'national' leagues are made up of more than one less reputable nations.

Tier 3 and 4 maintain a regional feel as much as possible (limited by the maximum number of teams allowed in each league).

I'm not sure if this is the kind of thing you are looking for, but If so, here is the link:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=7355

James
    Last edited by Jimmeh36; 24/12/2012 at 05:12 PM.

5. Thanks guys, james i like that but rather than regional leagues i just wanted a straight up and down league system where in 10 seasons you could have a team from Romania playing a team from Denmark one week then the next a Portuguese team and so on!! I just need some one good at Editor to come in and help me out with this!!

I think it could be a good project and good database!! But as i said many times before, i need HELP with it!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Djzone View Post
    from what i gathered sounds good, your saying the likes onf Man Utd, Celtic, Barca, Ajax, Dortmund etc. and have a leage setup so that maybe FC Bayern, Madrid & another team could be relegated to a lower league? something like that?

Reckon that would be a good idea but may take a long time
    Thats the idea mate yeah!! Big teams in wee divisions and Wee teams in big divisions!! Just need help lol

7. Should be quite easy to do with a simple straight up and down format, would also work well with a south american super league (also straight up and down) and continental competition I created so I'd be glad to help

8. Why not a Super European League, with the top teams from respective leagues being promoted into the league and teams finishing 2nd-20th being relegated back to their country's native league after one season.

The winner of the Super European League would play in a pre-season play-off against the team that won its country's league the preceding season for a place in the league. For example:

Manchester City won the Super Europe League in season 1, but lost in the pre-season play-off to Manchester United. Manchester United, therefore, take their place and will play the winners of the top 19 leagues in Europe:

League Line-Up Therefore Is:

Manchester United
    Olympique Lyon
    AC Milan
    Real Madrid
    Benfica
    Bayern Munich
    Ajax
    Standard Liege
    Sparta Prague
    IFK Gothenburg
    Oslo
    Lech Poznan
    Zenit St Petersburg
    Dynamo Kiev
    Olympiakos
    Glasgow Celtic
    Red Bull Salzburg
    Dinamo Bucharest
    Grasshoppers Zurich
    Cork City

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmeh36 View Post
    Should be quite easy to do with a simple straight up and down format, would also work well with a south american super league (also straight up and down) and continental competition I created so I'd be glad to help
    Might take a bit of work mate, i can start work on the Leagues and teams for it and anything else you need to me do, if you have any editor experience then just tell me what i need to do and i can start working on it!! Glad iv at least got an offer of help.

Cheers

10. T1LL13,

I have started work on a 16 division European Super League - So far I've made all the divisions, put teams in the divisions and a few details such as TV money, I will continue working on it tonight and let you know how far I get later. Is there anything in particular you want me to include?

James

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast