Like Tree8Likes

Football Manager 2013 Advanced Editor Activation
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

1. Editor.rar

1.delete your editor folder and replace with this one.
    2.delete "rule group" folder from editor/data/format folder and replace it with "rule group" folder from this thread.
    3.start editor

2. Some progresses.

I tested your file but got only many errors and they wasn't about unregistered symbols. The game wasn't opened. Then I removed whole editor and installed via steam twicely. After that I replaced the file and got lots of errors about unregistered symbols. And then the game opened - almost. The screen become completely black and only cursor was shown. Then the computer got crashed. I boot the computer and tried again, same problem but using sleep feature I managed to close editor.

I think fm13 needs much more capacity from computer than editor so probably that's not the case. I've not ever had that kind of problems with my 4-5 years old computer. Have you any more ideas?

3. no sorry

4. Idea: Maybe this thread has opened by a person who use crack version of the game. Maybe crack fixes are the part of enabling advanced rules and this doesn't work for persons who use honestly buyed version of fm13? Pretty unlikely reason, but possible.

5. i have original game and everything is ok

6. Something very strange happened. Earlier I download your editor above this page and it didn't worked at all. Now I tested it again, I just extract it without removing current editor file and I managed to open editor with with some errors about unregistered symbols. And there was advanced rules section despite I didn't even change languages!

I have no idea why this was so difficult to activate advanced rules but thanks for helping.

7. yes dont worry about unregistered symbol errors. its not important at all

8. Everytime I try to edit something I get crash dumps. All I'm trying to do is setup a new competition with the AE as use teams from SErie B, Championship, Ligue 2 etc and it's not working anyone think they can help

9. Quote Originally Posted by GuitarGuru View Post
    Everytime I try to edit something I get crash dumps. All I'm trying to do is setup a new competition with the AE as use teams from SErie B, Championship, Ligue 2 etc and it's not working anyone think they can help
    What does AE mean? If you are creating "national" competition, you should disable all leagues from where you are taking teams. I don't know how but probably making nation files without disabled leagues. Moreover you have to do something with national cups...

FM14 will have some kind of advanced editor. At least I'm waiting for it.

10. Could somebody pls give a new link, since this link doesn't work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234