Like Tree117Likes

The Complete Legend Database Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

  1. I'm looking for a handful of database testers to help with the development of a huge legend database project that I have started. I basically need people willing to play fm with a number of new players added, to monitor their in game development and buy and develop some of them yourselves so that I can be sure that they reach an appropriate level in ability.

    I have holidayed and found that the AI likes to develop players with high PA to suit their position, rather than follow the numbers that I input myself, so I'd like a few testers to make sure my figures are realistic. Anyone interested, just send me a PM

  2. The beta testers will have access to the 70 legend players added so far, including the likes of Maradona, Pele, Ronaldo, Charlton, Matthews & Garrincha (and some current players such as Neymar, Rooney, Messi, Wilshere, Lampard, Gerrard, Scholes all set to youth squads).

  3. Hi guys!

    I took the liberty to make the legend's squad of my beloved Corinthians. The world is now beginning to know us and I'm proud to spread our history with everyone. I hope u enjoy

    Corinthians


    [GK] Dida, Ronaldo, Gilmar

    [DL] Kléber(Y), Wladimir
    [DR] Zé Maria, Roberto Bellangero(Y)
    [DC] Chicão, Marcelo Djian(Y), Carlos Gamarra, Domingos da Guia, Del Debbio(Y)

    [ML] Rivellino, Ricardinho, Carbone(Y), Luizinho
    [MR] Marcelinho Carioca, Basílio, Baltazar
    [MC] Freddy Rincón, Vampeta, Neto, Sócrates, Biro-Biro, Zenon, Amílcar(Y), Paulinho(Y)

    [ST] Casagrande, Carlos Tévez, Viola, Neco, Ronaldo (Fenomeno), Paulo Sérgio, Cláudio, Teleco

    Manager - Oswaldo Brandão
    Assistant Manager - Oswaldo de Oliveira
    Board - Vicente Matheus
    Stadium -

    (Y) = Academy Graduate

    First team squad - 29
    Youths - 6
    Spaces left - 0
    fuelledbypassion likes this.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Marcel_shel View Post
    Hi guys!

    I took the liberty to make the legend's squad of my beloved Corinthians. The world is now beginning to know us and I'm proud to spread our history with everyone. I hope u enjoy

    Corinthians


    [GK] Dida, Ronaldo, Gilmar

    [DL] Kléber(Y), Wladimir
    [DR] Zé Maria, Roberto Bellangero(Y)
    [DC] Chicão, Marcelo Djian(Y), Carlos Gamarra, Domingos da Guia, Del Debbio(Y)

    [ML] Rivellino, Ricardinho, Carbone(Y), Luizinho
    [MR] Marcelinho Carioca, Basílio, Baltazar
    [MC] Freddy Rincón, Vampeta, Neto, Sócrates, Biro-Biro, Zenon, Amílcar(Y), Paulinho(Y)

    [ST] Casagrande, Carlos Tévez, Viola, Neco, Ronaldo (Fenomeno), Paulo Sérgio, Cláudio, Teleco

    Manager - Oswaldo Brandão
    Assistant Manager - Oswaldo de Oliveira
    Board - Vicente Matheus
    Stadium -

    (Y) = Academy Graduate

    First team squad - 29
    Youths - 6
    Spaces left - 0
    Excellent work mate, I'll definitely be using this when I create them. Think I may have put Tevez at Boca though, should I put him in Corinthians? I also put Ronaldo at Cruzeiro, although he could really go anywhere!
    Last edited by fuelledbypassion; 08/02/2013 at 04:10 PM.


  5. Quote Originally Posted by fuelledbypassion View Post
    I'm looking for a handful of database testers to help with the development of a huge legend database project that I have started. I basically need people willing to play fm with a number of new players added, to monitor their in game development and buy and develop some of them yourselves so that I can be sure that they reach an appropriate level in ability.

    I have holidayed and found that the AI likes to develop players with high PA to suit their position, rather than follow the numbers that I input myself, so I'd like a few testers to make sure my figures are realistic. Anyone interested, just send me a PM
    Wish I had time to be involved in this, have you found any help yet? Would you be willing to share the results of your experiments?

    I haven't even started my Man Utd database for this year's FM, but I'm always looking for ways to improve it.

  6. I don't have time to test this, but if you add a few screenshots here, and it looks decent, I'll add it to the OP

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bennymc2007 View Post
    Wish I had time to be involved in this, have you found any help yet? Would you be willing to share the results of your experiments?

    I haven't even started my Man Utd database for this year's FM, but I'm always looking for ways to improve it.
    No one has offered, but I've had a little play around. The main problem that I forsee is everyone being to good, and problems with AI development of players with massive PA. They tend to develop mental attributes such as flair and creativity, as well as attributes like passing for midfielders, while negating long shots (for example - see Bobby Charlton below).

    These are the only United players that I've done so far, and how they develop:

    The Complete Legend Database Thread-bobby-charlton_-overview-profile.png>>>>The Complete Legend Database Thread-bobby-charlton_-overview-profile-2-.png

    The Complete Legend Database Thread-david-beckham_-overview-profile.png>>>>The Complete Legend Database Thread-david-beckham_-overview-profile-2-.png

    The Complete Legend Database Thread-paul-scholes_-overview-profile.png>>>>The Complete Legend Database Thread-paul-scholes_-overview-profile-2-.png

    The Complete Legend Database Thread-peter-schmeichel_-overview-profile.png>>>>The Complete Legend Database Thread-peter-schmeichel_-overview-profile-2-.png

    The Complete Legend Database Thread-wayne-rooney_-overview-profile.png>>>>The Complete Legend Database Thread-wayne-rooney_-overview-profile-2-.png

  8. Here are some screenshots from the legends game

    The Complete Legend Database Thread-2013-02-10_00001.jpgThe Complete Legend Database Thread-2013-02-10_00002.jpgThe Complete Legend Database Thread-2013-02-10_00003.jpgThe Complete Legend Database Thread-2013-02-10_00004.jpgThe Complete Legend Database Thread-2013-02-10_00005.jpgThe Complete Legend Database Thread-2013-02-10_00006.jpgThe Complete Legend Database Thread-2013-02-10_00007.jpg
    fuelledbypassion likes this.

  9. i did my own legends db last year fm 2012 and i dont had this problem , i mean whit the right training i can grow the players on the aerea that they need to grow
    The Complete Legend Database Thread-eike-immel-overview_-profile-.pngThe Complete Legend Database Thread-eric-cantona-overview_-profile-.pngThe Complete Legend Database Thread-lars-ricken-overview_-profile-.png
    Last edited by gudemaille; 10/02/2013 at 03:52 PM.

  10. The Complete Legend Database Thread-thomas-berthold-overview_-profile-.pngThe Complete Legend Database Thread-faustino-asprilla-overview_-profile-.pngThe Complete Legend Database Thread-jens-nowotny-overview_-profile-.pngThe Complete Legend Database Thread-joachim-bj-rklund-overview_-profile-.pngThe Complete Legend Database Thread-marco-bode-overview_-profile-.pngThe Complete Legend Database Thread-daniele-massaro-overview_-profile-.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Complete Legend Database Thread-lber-overview_-profile-.png  

  11. Quote Originally Posted by gudemaille View Post
    i did my own legends db last year fm 2012 and i dont had this problem , i mean whit the right training i can grow the players on the aerea that they need to grow
    Attachment 309595Attachment 309596Attachment 309597
    Yeah it won't be a problem for the human controlled teams and players, but the AI tends to develop areas that the player wasn't as good at - e.g passing rather than long shots

  12. can be my solution is to edit those from start i do an example a top striker cant start the game whit 8 of finish i ever create them whit 16-19 the ai isnt capable to drive them to the right direction on my opinion and on my experience

    The Complete Legend Database Thread-eric-cantona-overview_-profile-2.pngThe Complete Legend Database Thread-eric-cantona-overview_-profile-.png
    this is cantona form the start and some year later and the ai trained it: i trained him only form 1 year
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJykcGfF_Ek
    Last edited by gudemaille; 10/02/2013 at 04:53 PM.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fuelledbypassion View Post
    Benfica

    [GK] Manuel Bento, Costa Periera, José Henrique

    [DL] Ângelo Martins, Fernando Cruz(Y)
    [DR] António Veloso, Domiciano Cavém, Artur Correia(Y)
    [DC] Germano, Humberto Coelho(Y), Félix Antunes, Carlos Mozer, Raúl Machado

    [ML] Fernando Chalana(Y), António Simões(Y), Rogério Pipi
    [MR] José Augusto, Nené, Karel Poborský, Espírito Santo(Y)
    [MC] Mário Coluna, Francisco Albino, Francisco Ferreira, Valdo, Shéu(Y), Santana, João Alves(Y)

    [ST] Eusébio, José Águas, José Torres, João Pinto, Julinho, Vítor Silva(Y), Arsénio(Y), Nuno Gomes

    Manager - Béla Guttmann
    Assistant - János Biri
    Physio -
    Board - Cosme Damião
    Stadium - Estádio da Luz (1954)

    (Y) = Academy Graduate

    First team squad - 25
    Youths - 10
    Spaces left - 0
    Could you please add Miklos Fehér to ST? I'm a Benfica supporter , and , we (Benfica supporters) consider Fehér as a legend. He died playing with Benfica shirt.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by The Deadman View Post
    Could you please add Miklos Fehér to ST? I'm a Benfica supporter , and , we (Benfica supporters) consider Fehér as a legend. He died playing with Benfica shirt.
    Thank you. Have I missed anyone else?

  15. Alright mate,

    Don't suppose you fancy creating a Wolves legend team do you? would appreciate it massively if you do though.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by fuelledbypassion View Post
    Thank you. Have I missed anyone else?
    You can add:

    DC - Luisão
    ML - Simão Sabrosa

    For now I remember of these two. If I remember of more players , I'll tell you.
    fuelledbypassion likes this.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fuelledbypassion View Post
    Excellent work mate, I'll definitely be using this when I create them. Think I may have put Tevez at Boca though, should I put him in Corinthians? I also put Ronaldo at Cruzeiro, although he could really go anywhere!
    I agree with you to put Tevez at Boca, but Ronaldo should be with Corinthians, Cruzeiro was his first professional team but he didn't support them like he does with Corinthians. He came back to Brazil to finish his career at "Timão" and even after that he's still supporting the team.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Marcel_shel View Post
    I agree with you to put Tevez at Boca, but Ronaldo should be with Corinthians, Cruzeiro was his first professional team but he didn't support them like he does with Corinthians. He came back to Brazil to finish his career at "Timão" and even after that he's still supporting the team.
    Problem is, I'm putting players at the age that they joined the team, so at Corinthians he'd be 32. I was considering PSV as Barca, Real and Inter have so many good forwards

  19. Quote Originally Posted by wanderer89 View Post
    Alright mate,

    Don't suppose you fancy creating a Wolves legend team do you? would appreciate it massively if you do though.
    I'm a moderator on a Wolves forum if anybody wants help for some input into that one. Just give me a shout.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
    I'm a moderator on a Wolves forum if anybody wants help for some input into that one. Just give me a shout.
    I've not done much of a Wolves squad yet, but here are some of the potentials. Any help would be great!

    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    [GK] Bert Williams, Phil Parkes(Y), Mike Stowell

    [DL] Derek Parkin
    [DR] Jackery Jones
    [DC] Billy Wright(Y), Stan Cullis(Y), John McAlle(Y), Bill Slater

    [ML] Jimmy Mullen(Y), Dennis Wilshaw, Dave Wagstaffe
    [MR] Billy Harrison, Johnny Hancocks
    [MC] Mike Bailey, Peter Broadbent, Ron Flowers(Y), Kenny Hibbitt, Eddie Clamp(Y)

    [ST] Steve Bull, Robbie Keane(Y), Derek Dougan, John Richards(Y), Roy Swinbourne(Y), Andy Gray

    Manager - Graham Turner
    Assistant Manager -
    Board
    - Jack Hayward

    I know Andy Gray is probably associated more with Villa and Everton, but they both have so many forwards so I wasn't sure where to put him?

  21. Andy Gray's OK, although he's not a patch on Bully, Keane or The Doog!

    The additions I'd have to that are:

    Matt Murray in place of Phil Parkes

    DL: Lee Naylor
    DR: Jackie McNamara
    DC: Joleon Lescott, Dean Richards

    MR: Steve Daley
    MC: Peter Knowles
    fuelledbypassion likes this.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
    Andy Gray's OK, although he's not a patch on Bully, Keane or The Doog!

    The additions I'd have to that are:

    Matt Murray in place of Phil Parkes

    DL: Lee Naylor
    DR: Jackie McNamara
    DC: Joleon Lescott, Dean Richards

    MR: Steve Daley
    MC: Peter Knowles
    Any ideas on an assistant manager?

  23. Tough one, I think Mick McCarthy has achieved more here than any other other manager over the last thirty years but I dare say he'd be employed elsewhere in the database, and the end of his tenure at Molineux really soured what had happened previously.

    Colin Lee emerged from the shadow of Mark 'I'm not all there' McGhee back in the 90s and isn't really in the limelight anymore so he may fit.

    Alternatively, move Cullis to manager with Turner as assistant and put Frank Munroe in defence instead.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
    Tough one, I think Mick McCarthy has achieved more here than any other other manager over the last thirty years but I dare say he'd be employed elsewhere in the database, and the end of his tenure at Molineux really soured what had happened previously.

    Colin Lee emerged from the shadow of Mark 'I'm not all there' McGhee back in the 90s and isn't really in the limelight anymore so he may fit.

    Alternatively, move Cullis to manager with Turner as assistant and put Frank Munroe in defence instead.
    Kinda wanna put McCarthy at Barnsley as a player, and certainly don't want to make Cullis a manager from the start. Here is the squad I eventually came up with:

    Wolverhampton Wanderers

    [GK] Bert Williams, Phil Parkes(Y), Mike Stowell, Matt Murray(Y)

    [DL] Derek Parkin. Lee Naylor(Y)
    [DR] Jackery Jones
    [DC] Billy Wright(Y), Stan Cullis(Y), John McAlle(Y), Bill Slater, Dean Richards, John Mcalle(Y), Joleon Lescott(Y), Frank Munro

    [ML] Jimmy Mullen(Y), Dennis Wilshaw, Dave Wagstaffe
    [MR] Billy Harrison, Johnny Hancocks, Steve Daley(Y), Norman Deeley(Y)
    [MC] Mike Bailey, Peter Broadbent, Ron Flowers(Y), Kenny Hibbitt, Eddie Clamp(Y), Peter Knowles(Y)

    [ST] Steve Bull, Robbie Keane(Y), Derek Dougan, John Richards(Y), Roy Swinbourne(Y), Dennis Westcott, Jimmy Murray(Y)

    Manager - Graham Turner
    Assistant Manager - Colin Lee
    Board - Jack Hayward

    (Y) = Academy Graduate

    First team squad - 17
    Youths - 18
    Spaces left - 0
    Last edited by fuelledbypassion; 14/02/2013 at 06:30 PM.
    Boozad likes this.

  25. Sunderland

    [GK] Ned Doig, Jimmy Montgomery(Y), Johnny Mapson

    [DL] Len Ashurst, Michael Gray (Y), Julio Arca
    [DR] Chris Makin, Jack Hedley
    [DC] Charlie Thomson, Charlie Hurley, Kevin Ball, Shaun Elliott(Y), Gary Bennett

    [ML] Len Shackleton, Patrick Gallacher
    [MR] Billy Hogg, Dennis Tueart(Y), Jackie Mordue, Billy Bingham
    [MC] Paul Bracewell, Charlie Buchan, Hughie Wilson, Ian Porterfield, Gary Rowell(Y), Bobby Kerr(Y), Stefan Schwartz

    [AT] Bobby Gurney, Trevor Ford, Niall Quinn, Jimmy Millar, Kevin Phillips, Raich Carter(Y), George Holley, Vic Halom

    Manager - Robert Kyle
    Assistant - Bob Stokoe
    Board -
    Stadium -
    Roker Park

    (Y) = Academy Graduate

    First team squad - 27
    Youths - 7
    Spaces left - 1
    Last edited by fuelledbypassion; 14/02/2013 at 06:36 PM.

  26. FC Barcelona (1988/1994) - The Dream Team

    [GK] Andoni Zubizarreta, Julen Lopetegui, Carles Busquets

    [DL] Sergi Barjuán, Miquel Soler, Juan Carlos Rodríguez
    [DR] Albert Ferrer, López Rekarte, Aloísio Pirés
    [DC] Ronald Koeman, Miquel Àngel Nadal, José Ramón Alexanko, Fernando "Nando" Muñoz, Miguel "Migueli" Bernardo, Ricardo Serna

    [ML] Hristo Stoichkov, Eusebio Sacristán, Roberto Fernández
    [MR] Onésimo Sánchez, Jordi Roura, Luis Milla
    [MC] Michael Laudrup, Guillermo Amor, Josep Guardiola, José Mari Bakero, Ion Andoni Goikoetxea, Urbano Ortega

    [AT] Romário, Julio Salinas, Txiki Begiristain, Gary Lineker, Francisco José "Lobo" Carrasco

    Manager - Johan Cruyff
    Assistant - Carles "Charly" Rexach
    Board - Josep Lluís Núñez
    Stadium -
    Estadi del FC Barcelona "Camp Nou"

    Total players - 32
    Spaces left - 3
    fuelledbypassion likes this.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LordLex View Post
    FC Barcelona (1988/1994) - The Dream Team

    [GK] Andoni Zubizarreta, Julen Lopetegui, Carles Busquets

    [DL] Sergi Barjuán, Miquel Soler, Juan Carlos Rodríguez
    [DR] Albert Ferrer, López Rekarte, Aloísio Pirés
    [DC] Ronald Koeman, Miquel Àngel Nadal, José Ramón Alexanko, Fernando "Nando" Muñoz, Miguel "Migueli" Bernardo, Ricardo Serna

    [ML] Hristo Stoichkov, Eusebio Sacristán, Roberto Fernández
    [MR] Onésimo Sánchez, Jordi Roura, Luis Milla
    [MC] Michael Laudrup, Guillermo Amor, Josep Guardiola, José Mari Bakero, Ion Andoni Goikoetxea, Urbano Ortega

    [AT] Romário, Julio Salinas, Txiki Begiristain, Gary Lineker, Francisco José "Lobo" Carrasco

    Manager - Johan Cruyff
    Assistant - Carles "Charly" Rexach
    Board - Josep Lluís Núñez
    Stadium -
    Estadi del FC Barcelona "Camp Nou"

    Total players - 32
    Spaces left - 3
    Good stuff. Added to the OP

  28. Should I make the dream team of the main clubs in BRazil like I did with the Corinthians squad? Does it interest u guys?
    fuelledbypassion likes this.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Marcel_shel View Post
    Should I make the dream team of the main clubs in BRazil like I did with the Corinthians squad? Does it interest u guys?
    That would be a great help to me, and I'm sure many others

  30. I've started working on my own legend database, and I'd appreciate any testing and feedback. I am aware of a few players that need looking at (namely Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Maradona, Ronaldo and Garrincha) but would appreciate anyone trying these players out also to let me know exactly how they develop.

    This is only at the early stages of development, with exactly 100 players added, but I will eventually overhaul every top tier squad in the major leagues and all duplicate players will eventually be deleted.

    Here is a list of the players added:
     
    Baresi, Franco
    Beckenbauer, Franz
    Moore, Bobby
    Koeman, Ronald
    Maldini, Paolo
    Gentile, Claudio
    Makelele, Claude
    Beckham, David
    Gerrard, Steven
    Cafu
    Maradona, Diego
    Overmars, Marc
    Alonso, Xabi
    Roberto Carlos
    Adams, Tony
    Charlton, Bobby
    Ronaldinho
    Matthäus, Lothar
    Tevez, Carlos
    Batistuta, Gabriel
    Heinze, Gabriel
    Zanetti, Javier
    Veron, Juan Seba
    Messi, Lionel
    Kempes, Mario
    Ayala, Roberto
    Aguero, Sergio
    Samuel, Walter
    Cahill, Tim
    Adriano
    Pato, Alexandre
    Friedenreich, Arthur
    Canhoteiro
    Alves, Dani
    Santos, Djalma
    Falcao
    Garrincha
    Pernambucano, Juninho
    Kaka
    Lucio
    Fabiano, Luis
    Neymar
    Pele
    Rivaldo
    Robinho
    Ronaldo
    Ze Roberto
    Higuita, Rene
    Masopust, Josef
    Nedved, Pavel
    Schmeichel, Peter
    Dean, Dixie
    Lampard, Frank
    Lineker, Gary
    Banks, Gordon
    Wilshere, Jack
    Haynes, Johnny
    Terry, John
    Le Tissier, Matt
    Owen, Michael
    Scholes, Paul
    Parker, Scott
    Wright-Phillips, Shaun
    Matthews, Stanley
    Pearce, Stuart
    Rooney, Wayne
    Lizarazu, Bixente
    Cisse, Djibril
    Ribery, Franck
    Papin, Jean Pierre
    Thuram, Lilian
    Platini, Michel
    Anelka, Nicolas
    Evra, Patrice
    Vieira, Patrick
    Nasri, Samir
    Henry, Thierry
    Gallas, William
    Zidane, Zinedine
    Schweinsteiger, Bastian
    Essien, Michael
    Klinsmann, Jurgen
    Puskas, Ferenc
    Podolski, Lukas
    Gotze, Mario
    Sammer, Matthias
    Ozil, Mesut
    Ballack. Michael
    Klose, Miroslav
    Kahn, Oliver
    Lahm, Philipp
    Khedira, Sami
    Muller, Thomas
    Desailly, Marcel
    Muller, Gerd
    Carlos Alberto
    Breitner, Paul
    Laudrup, Michael
    Zico
    Marzolini, Silvio


    Any and all feedback will be greatly appreciated
    LINK

  31. Here is a second .xml link should you have trouble with the one above, and here is a link for the player facepack that just needs unzipping and putting into the fm13 graphics folder.
    Last edited by fuelledbypassion; 20/02/2013 at 11:02 PM.

  32. Downloading all of the suggested squads

    Sorry I don't know if i missed it but can i download all of the suggested squads you have made anywhere. Thanks in advance.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by AIM10 View Post
    Sorry I don't know if i missed it but can i download all of the suggested squads you have made anywhere. Thanks in advance.
    I haven't made them, but plan to in the future and have started with a number of individual players (see above)

  34. This will be the best database EVER if made...

  35. Will this ever be made?

  36. I'm pretty sure I installed everything right but their arent that many players(for example the only legend real madrid have is carlos), and also all the players pictures are messed up(kaka has frank lampard's picture).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO