10 17.86%
  • Athletic Bilbao

11 19.64%
  • Blackpool

25 44.64%
Like Tree57Likes

Return of the Legend - A Sam91 Story

1. Return of the Legend - A Sam91 Story

Hey everyone, so I had a great going in FM12 The Story Of Sam Birch - A Legend In The Making. So I wanna do another one as I really enjoyed my last one . As in my last story I will let you guys decide what team I start as.

Team Choice

Chelsea

The team I support, the main thing I will do with them is develop the youth that they have (Josh McEachran, Lucas Piazon, Nathaniel Chalobah) and not spunk loads of cash. Try and make them into a profit making club whilst remaining successful.

Southampton

Cracking story with them last year. Be more of a challenge I believe in this game.

Athletic Bilbao

Had another story with them and really enjoyed it until I lost the save , be a challenge to break the top 2. Also with Javi Martinez leaving and Llorente being somewhat a rebel only Muniain remains a top class player in their side.

Blackpool

Who doesn't love Blackpool!??! Would like to bring them back to the Premier League and develop Matt Phillips and Thomas Ince.

Thanks everyone for reading, please vote on the poll and I'll get started soon

2. I would like to see a 'road to BPL' with Blackpool or Chelsea. I'm not a supporter but they're a decent team. I would get rid of all the old players in the Chelsea and replace them with younger players with decent potential. Eden Hazard is a beast.

Edit: Now I have to decide who to vote for in the poll.
    Last edited by MeLikeCookies; 27/10/2012 at 09:31 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MeLikeCookies View Post
    I would like to see a 'road to BPL' with Blackpool or Chelsea. I'm not a supporter but they're a decent team. I would get rid of all the old players in the Chelsea and replace them with younger players with decent potential. Eden Hazard is a beast.
    I'll have a Chelsea save anyway , but those 2 are probably the two I'd like to do a story with but tbh I'm happy whatever. The polls now up mate so vote

4. Voted for Southampton
    Sam91 likes this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sam91 View Post
    I'll have a Chelsea save anyway , but those 2 are probably the two I'd like to do a story with but tbh I'm happy whatever. The polls now up mate so vote
    Haha I voted for Blackpool, it would be great if you take a npower league 2 all the way to the BPL.
    Sam91 likes this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MeLikeCookies View Post
    Haha I voted for Blackpool, it would be great if you take a npower league 2 all the way to the BPL.
    Was gonna add Crawley to the list but sometimes I get bored with them. Thanks for voting

Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    Voted for Southampton
    Thanks man

7. I'd love to see you do a Lower League game with the likes of Eastleigh or East Stirlingshire or something! Voted for Blackpool though!

8. Quote Originally Posted by CantGetEnoughOfJelavic View Post
    I'd love to see you do a Lower League game with the likes of Eastleigh or East Stirlingshire or something! Voted for Blackpool though!
    Thanks for voting man, I believe W4NKER has an East Stirlingshire save going ATM, check it out its good

9. Quote Originally Posted by Sam91 View Post
    Thanks for voting man, I believe W4NKER has an East Stirlingshire save going ATM, check it out its good
    He does aye! Massive fan of his saves and yours! Good luck, pal!
    Sam91 likes this.

10. Don't go with Blackpool, who wants to see Ian Holloway unemployed?!
    ToplessJohn likes this.

+ Reply to Thread