Youtube Series - Journeyman Career
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1. Youtube Series - Journeyman Career

Hey guys, im back and raring to go take a look and let me know what you guys think..

Lets Play FM13 - Journeyman series - YouTube

2. That's how always play football manager, start unemployed as a sunday league footballer and work my way up. Will definitely watch you'rs and see where you end up. On FM 12 ended up in the year 204? something after winning everything at club level left Juventus after 8 seasons and moved to the MLS with NYRB until my game crashed on the same particular date and called it a day.

3. Well if I can end up in a top league with an average team, I would be happy with that. That's awesome mate to win everything and be at one of the biggest clubs in europe. Just out of interest what team did u start with?

4. 3 months into my job and things are not going the way i planned...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qIvL8e7HUQ

5. Just finished the 1st season in charge, have i moved...

Lets Play Football Manger 13 - Journeyman P3 - YouTube

6. I installed a patch of my countries league (Malta) and started with my local team which was in the third division, but only lasted till december as a top team in the first division in the Maltese premier league offered me a job. The following season I won the league with them.

7. i might try this challenge. never done it before so should be a good challenge

8. Quote Originally Posted by spidermullet View Post
    I installed a patch of my countries league (Malta) and started with my local team which was in the third division, but only lasted till december as a top team in the first division in the Maltese premier league offered me a job. The following season I won the league with them.

Fair enough, i think im doing okay, ive noticed its a very tight league and its a bit like the championship in england everyone can beat each other.

9. Quote Originally Posted by spidermullet View Post
    I installed a patch of my countries league (Malta) and started with my local team which was in the third division, but only lasted till december as a top team in the first division in the Maltese premier league offered me a job. The following season I won the league with them.

yeh it is a good challenge not an easy one if things dont fall nicely

10. cool which team have you moved to?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast