Like Tree40Likes

Taking On The Pentagon Challenge
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

1. Taking On The Pentagon Challenge

The Pentagon Challenge

So this is it lads. After my Blackpool save crashed and is now dead I've decided to do it... The mighty Pentagon Challenge!!!!

What is The Pentagon?

Well its this, you start unemployed with a Sunday League reputation and you try to win all five continental Champions Leagues(European Champions League, South American Champions League, Asian Champions League, African Champions League and North American Champions League) in one save game. Simples.

Its basically the Ultimate Challenge. If completed you are an FM God.

So here I go lads, wish me luck. I'll probably do 3 monthly updates as monthly updates will drag it out even longer than its going to take me!!

Manager Profile

Taking On The Pentagon Challenge-manager-profile.png

As you can see, started Unemployed and with Sunday League Rep.

Loaded Leagues

Taking On The Pentagon Challenge-loaded-leagues.png

Obviously I haven't loaded up every single league as it would slow down the save hugely and my Laptop would run slower than it already does(Gonna get an Alienware soon).

Job Offers

Taking On The Pentagon Challenge-job-offers.png

So they're all Africa National League teams except AFC Wimbledon. I'm honestly not sure where to start, obviously England would be a good place to start as I know the leagues, players and I could work my way up moving from team to team to get to the BPL and enhance my rep making it easier to get jobs with better sides.

But on the other hand the African League really interests me too. People who have managed there before say its really interesting and a good place to start!!

Career

2012 - Present: Jamo Cosmos

Honors

2012-13 First Divison Champions

Last edited by Sam91; 12/11/2012 at 03:14 PM.

2. disappointed about Blackpool but best of luck in this
    Sam91 likes this.

3. Im really looking forward to this, remember to back this one up regularly!

And i suggest taking on Europe last, this save takes a really long time and itll be a bigger challenge if you return to Europe to manage mostly regens, knowing that all the known players are either retired or too old to contribute much.
    Sam91 likes this.

4. I would go for AFC Wimbeldon

5. Quote Originally Posted by karan10489 View Post
    Im really looking forward to this, remember to back this one up regularly!

And i suggest taking on Europe last, this save takes a really long time and itll be a bigger challenge if you return to Europe to manage mostly regens, knowing that all the known players are either retired or too old to contribute much.
    Haha will do, yeah think I will save it for last. Kinda sign off with the biggest one!!

Quote Originally Posted by LalliJohns View Post
    I would go for AFC Wimbeldon
    I've picked one and started. I left AFC Wimbledon and another till last, it was close..

Update probably later with the Squad and pre season so far really enjoying it

6. I would of started in the USA, their one tier system (MLS) allows you to get the first part done quicker, only issue is the transfer regulations

7. Quote Originally Posted by MaximumPower View Post
    I would of started in the USA, their one tier system (MLS) allows you to get the first part done quicker, only issue is the transfer regulations
    I started in the MLS on FM12 and hated it. Too complicated. TBH I'm loving the team I've started with so far.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sam91 View Post
    I started in the MLS on FM12 and hated it. Too complicated. TBH I'm loving the team I've started with so far.
    You have to do it to complete the challenge, better doing it now than later and isn't there a tutorial for it now?

9. He could have chosen the Mexican league instead of the MLS. Good luck I hope you didn't choose AFC Wimbledon though as starting in England seems to make it so much easier due to your rep.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MaximumPower View Post
    You have to do it to complete the challenge, better doing it now than later and isn't there a tutorial for it now?
    Rather do it when I have a better rep so I can take charge of one of the bigger clubs like LA Galaxy or NY Red Bulls.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast