Record's Galore An attempt to become the best of the best.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Record's Galore An attempt to become the best of the best.

In this story i am starting unemployed with international experience and what i am going to do is take control of one of the smaller clubs in the premier league (when they become available) and will attempt to beat Two records in particular. Firstly to beat the Manchester United's record of league titles and then to beat Real Madrid's record of Champions League titles, Stay tuned for further posts.

2. good luck

3. Thank you

4. So the team that i have chosen fit all of my criteria and they offered me the job straight away so of course i accepted it, The team i have chosen to go on this amazing adventure with is.....

Record's Galore An attempt to become the best of the best.-qpr_logo_new.jpg

Yes thats right i am the new manager of Queens Park Rangers and already the mission is clear with the team sitting bottom of the table the first order of buisness is of course to stay up.

A bit about the club.
    Queens Park Rangers Football Club were founded in 1886 after the merger of Christchurch Rangers and St. Judes Institute, and their traditional colours are blue and white. In the early years after the club's formation in their original home of Queen's Park, games were played at many different grounds until finally the club settled into their current location at Loftus Road. Owing to their proximity to other west London clubs, QPR maintain long-standing rivalries with several other clubs in the area. The most notable of these are Chelsea, Fulham and Brentford, with whom they contest what are known as West London Derbies.

The Kits.

Record's Galore An attempt to become the best of the best.-new-qpr-jersey-2012.jpg

The Ground.

Record's Galore An attempt to become the best of the best.-loftus-road.jpg

So as you can see they have not got the best of stadiums, while in charge i intend to convince the board to build a new stadium in order to compete with the european giants.

The Players.

The Captain.

Ji Sung Park.

Record's Galore An attempt to become the best of the best.-park-ji-sung-qpr.jpg

The Best Player.

Julio Cesar.

Record's Galore An attempt to become the best of the best.-julio-cesar-qpr.jpg

The Budgets.
    Even though the owner of QPR is quite rich he has not given me the best of budgets, but hey its not all bad becuase theirs already some decent players here i just need to untap their potential.
    Transfer Budget. 2.07 Million
    Remaining Wage Budget. 161k

Keep your eyes peeled for the next post.

5. November (Or what's left of it)

I took over with only a week left of the month so i only had to contend with 2 games.

QPR 0-0 Wigan

This was a pretty boring game to be honest on chances created we deserved to win the game but what can you do.

Norwich 0-0 QPR

Second goalless draw in a row this game this game was a lot more open but each teams strikers were playing dreadful.

Player Of The Month (Or in this case week)

Anton Ferdinand.

Record's Galore An attempt to become the best of the best.-_59781532_antonferdinand.jpg

Anton performed brilliantly throughout both games receiving and average rating of 8.2 and helping the team to 2 clean sheets.

6. December.

West Brom 1-1 QPR
    Taarabt
    Another bore draw with not many chances on goal but did provide me with the first goal of my reign.

Liverpool 2-0 QPR
    The start of a difficult run of games for me including Man Utd and Arsenal. The game was quite open but Liverpool showed their class in the end.

QPR 3-3 Man Utd
    Rafael O.G. Zamora, Shelvey
    The most irritating game so far as i was 3-0 up in this game and threw it all away in the second half.

QPR 5-1 Newcastle
    Park Ji Sung, Steven Taylor O.G., Zamora, Shelvey, Hoilett
    What a game! Throughout the entire game we dominated in every position and actually deserved more goals.

QPR 3-0 Arsenal
    Bosingwa, Taarabt (2)
    Another absolute fantastic performance from the boys things are looking up now.

Sunderland 0-5 QPR
    Westwood O.G., Parr, Zamora (3)
    The scorline did slightly flatter us in this game but i am not going to complain as that 3 wins on the bounce scoring 13 goals.

QPR 3-1 Southampton
    Zamora (3)
    Really impressed again with the performance especially from Zamora with back to back hat tricks.

Player of the Month.

Record's Galore An attempt to become the best of the best.-37940.jpg

The Table

Record's Galore An attempt to become the best of the best.-league-1.png

So moved up from 20th to 11th in my first full month in charge, so hope i can build on this momentum and keep rising up the table.

Watch out for further posts....

7. Struggling to find any decent players cheap in the January window any suggestions?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Lewis Barlow View Post
    Struggling to find any decent players cheap in the January window any suggestions?
    Have a look at the free transfers first mate. Look at Wellington Nem and Adryan, both brilliant wonderkids with low release clauses of £3.5m and 875k respectively, you need some youth as QPR have a very high avergae age of squad.

9. Quote Originally Posted by COYB55 View Post
    Have a look at the free transfers first mate. Look at Wellington Nem and Adryan, both brilliant wonderkids with low release clauses of £3.5m and 875k respectively, you need some youth as QPR have a very high avergae age of squad.

Will check them out, cheers mate

10. AAARRGGGHHHH!! This game really annoys me, for some reason my save file is corrupted so it looks as though my story has come to an end early. So ive decided to start a new save but i havent decided what team to be, so if you have an idea of what team you want me to be post it below and whichever team gets the most mentions is the team i will manage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast