Like Tree1Likes

The Eagles Flying High a story with Crystal Palace F.C.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1. The Eagles Flying High a story with Crystal Palace F.C.

The Aim of this story like the previous one (Which corrupted) is to become not only the best team ever in England by surpassing Manchester United's 19 league titles record, is to also to knock off Real Madrid as the kings of Europe by surpassing their 9 Champions League titles.
    Mark Manghai likes this.

2. About the club.
    The Eagles Flying High a story with Crystal Palace F.C.-crystal_palace_fc_calcio_londra.png

Crystal Palace Football Club is an English Football league club based in South Norwood, London. The team plays its home matches at Selhurst Park, where it has been based since 1924. The club currently competes in the second tier of English Football, The Championship. Crystal Palace was formed in 1905 by workers at The Crystal Palace. The club reached the top division of English Football in 1969–70, and its first major final was in1990. It was relegated from the top division in 1973 and once again in the following season. That left the club playing in the third tier of English football for the 1974–75 season, before being promoted back to the top level by 1979–80.
    Crystal Palace's most recent successful period began in 1988–89, when the club finished third in the Second Division and was promoted to the First Division. It reached the 1990 FA Cup Final only to lose the replay against Manchester United, and finished 3rd in the First Division in 1990–91. Palace was a founding member of the FA Premier League (1992–93) but was relegated that season. Since then Palace has been relegated from and promoted to the FA Premier League on 4 separate occasions. Its most recent relegation from the top flight was in the 2004–05 season.
    Crystal Palace's main rival is Brighton & Hove Albion, though it also has rivalries with fellow South London teamsMillwall and Charlton Athletic. The club has twice gone into administration, first in 1998, which ended in 2000 with its purchase by Simon Jordan. His tenure also ended with administration in 2010, leading to a takeover by the CPFC 2010 consortium consisting of Steve Parish, owner of marketing agency Tag: Worldwide,Martin Long, founder of Churchill Insurance, Farr Vintners chairman Stephen Browett and investment fund manager Jeremy Hosking.

The stadium.
    The Eagles Flying High a story with Crystal Palace F.C.-crystalpalace_aerial2.jpg

Not the biggest of stadiums but i intend to build a new stadium as soon as the board let me anyway.

The Kits.
    Name:  th.jpg
Views: 3686
Size:  4.1 KBThe Eagles Flying High a story with Crystal Palace F.C.-palaceaway.jpg

The Captain.

Paddy Mccarthy.
    The Eagles Flying High a story with Crystal Palace F.C.-2706.jpg

The Best Player.
    Wilfried Zaha.
    The Eagles Flying High a story with Crystal Palace F.C.-wilfried-zaha-40988580.jpg

The Budgets.

Transfer Budget- 200k
    Wage Budget- 170k

3. Pre- season and August update coming soon.

4. Is the team as good as they have been playing in real life? On FM there only predicted 14th! Should be a good save though. good luck

5. Seem to decent so far unbeaten in pre season scoring 14 goals, problem is finding decent players wanting to join because we are only predicted 14th

6. Pre season and August update,

First of all the transfers.
    The Eagles Flying High a story with Crystal Palace F.C.-transfers.png
    Now with a very limited budget i had to scratch and claw to get players and i only managed to bring two in but im happy with the two i have managed to get,

First of all is Darius Vassell who i signed just as a backup to Glenn Murray and David Goodwillie.

The other transfer was that of wonderkid Adryan who i had to beg the board to give me more money to sign him and luckily they obliged, lets just hope hes worth it.

The Results So far.

The Eagles Flying High a story with Crystal Palace F.C.-results.png

So we had an excellent pre season going through unbeaten and even beating Sevilla which i was ecstatic about, the most disappointing result so far is the Burnley game as i was 2-0 up and threw it away.

Player of the Month.
    Glenn Murray.

Name:  th (1).jpg
Views: 3553
Size:  4.9 KB
    He had an excellent month scoring 7 goals in 5 games.

The table so far.

The Eagles Flying High a story with Crystal Palace F.C.-table.pngSo after the first month sitting nicely in the playoff spots, hopefully push for the automatic spots in the coming months.

September Update coming soon....

7. September.
    The results this month.
    The Eagles Flying High a story with Crystal Palace F.C.-results.png
    So as you can see we are unbeaten this month with 4 wins and 1 draw, The form of champions maybe?

Player Of The Month
    Wilfired Zaha.
    The Eagles Flying High a story with Crystal Palace F.C.-wilfried-zaha-40988580.jpg

Zaha has been in exceptional form this month with 4 goals and 4 assists, living up to his potential at the minute.

The table after September.

The Eagles Flying High a story with Crystal Palace F.C.-table.png

Were top!! Our push for promotion is well on track, if we keep this form up we may be champions.

October update will be posted later today.

8. Whats happened to Cardiff! Good start though

9. Quote Originally Posted by coolmcool View Post
    Whats happened to Cardiff! Good start though
    I know i expected to be challenging them and Middelsbrough for the title, but at this rate they could be going down

10. Mark Manghai
    Good start so far mate cant wait for some more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast