Like Tree22Likes

**** KLIPPYBO TAKES ON THE PENTAGON CHALLENGE ****
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

1. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO

**** KLIPPYBO TAKES ON THE PENTAGON CHALLENGE ****

The title says it all!!!! Now for those of you who have followed my previous stories you will know that I am all about developing young players and I wont be able to do this really with the pentagon challenge so when I need a fix of that I will do a season or so of my Bilbao story so I should have all bases covered!!!!

My dream pentagon challenge would be to add in stints of managing Aberdeen, Newcastle United and of course Athletic Bilbao but that probably wont be possible but you never know.

Anyways I hope you will follow as I country hop, job hop, and learn a whole load of new languages in my quest to win all the continental champions leagues

-----------------------------------------------------

ACHIEVEMENTS - BY SEASON
    2012-13 - Black Leopards (South Africa) - Premier Division Winners

Last edited by KLIPPYBO; 23/12/2012 at 12:49 AM.

2. Following for defo, loved your Bilbao story glad im first comment!!!

3. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO

KRIS STUART HIRED AS BLACK LEOPARDS MANAGER!!!!!

So the story begins! I got about 10 job offers but I narrowed it down to 3 - Jomo Cosmos, Defensa y Justicia and Black Leopards. Jomo Cosmos had the biggest budget by a long way while the Argentinian club had the best squad but I chose the Black Leopards as they are in the South African top division and have an added bonus of being in a continental competition - albeit not the big one that I am aiming for.

CLUB INFORMATION, FACILITIES AND STAFF

**** KLIPPYBO TAKES ON THE PENTAGON CHALLENGE ****-black-leopards_-information-facilities.png
    **** KLIPPYBO TAKES ON THE PENTAGON CHALLENGE ****-black-leopards_-information-general.png**** KLIPPYBO TAKES ON THE PENTAGON CHALLENGE ****-black-leopards_-staff-members.png

The board wanted a mid-table finish but before even looking at the squad I said I will finish in the top half so I have a budget of £50k for transfers although I can get it up to £450k.

TOP 3 PLAYERS

Judging by looking at their attributes I would say these 3 are the best - I dont have an assistant manager to get his opinions yet.
    **** KLIPPYBO TAKES ON THE PENTAGON CHALLENGE ****-joshua-obaje_-overview-profile.png**** KLIPPYBO TAKES ON THE PENTAGON CHALLENGE ****-harry-nyirenda_-overview-profile.png**** KLIPPYBO TAKES ON THE PENTAGON CHALLENGE ****-lucky-sibiya_-overview-profile.png

SO WHAT TO DO?????
    Hire an assistant manager!!!!
    The u19s dont have any players so a BIG player search is required but only after I get my A/M

My first game is in 3 days time - EEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

DaSiimM and MFerg91 like this.

4. gogogo golem
    Liverpool and Macclesfield Follows: Leicester City Modern Day Legend
    He'll have it done in ten seasons. Thought about adding in the international continental championships as well? Maybe without the Oceanic Nations Cup though. The Black Leopards look like a great place to start since it'll mean you'll easily get a job in Asia once you're done there and I've heard the African one is the hardest.
    Last edited by gogogo golem; 16/12/2012 at 05:14 PM.

5. gd luck u kno u have a follower
    KLIPPYBO likes this.

6. Hope everyone follows, brilliant team you've took charge of with a cool badge.

7. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Quote Originally Posted by gogogo golem View Post
    He'll have it done in ten seasons. Thought about adding in the international continental championships as well? Maybe without the Oceanic Nations Cup though. The Black Leopards look like a great place to start since it'll mean you'll easily get a job in Asia once you're done there and I've heard the African one is the hardest.
    10 years?? Maybe 15 lol.

For those interested I have loaded the following leagues but they will change as when (not if) I win say the Asian Champions League I will get rid of Australia, South Korea and China. You get the jist.
    **** KLIPPYBO TAKES ON THE PENTAGON CHALLENGE ****-game_-_untitled-game__-game-add_remove-leagues.png

**** KLIPPYBO TAKES ON THE PENTAGON CHALLENGE ****-game_-_untitled-game__-game-add_remove-leagues-2.png
    gogogo golem likes this.

8. Glad to see you're starting the Pentagon Challenge. If anyone can do it you can mate

9. gogogo golem
    Liverpool and Macclesfield Follows: Leicester City Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JCMUtdfan1 View Post
    Glad to see you're starting the Pentagon Challenge. If anyone can do it you can mate
    Plenty of people have done it before and it isn't even the hardest challenge out there, there are several tougher. Those have been done as well.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gogogo golem View Post
    Plenty of people have done it before and it isn't even the hardest challenge out there, there are several tougher. Those have been done as well.
    Which challenge would you say is the hardest?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast