– the challenge here is to try and get back to back titles with the club. With PSG strengthening as well as leading scorer Giroud leaving this will be a tough challenge.
Twist – within 5 years reach the Champions League semi-finals and have at least 12 (25 registered) of my players being French or brought through the academy
– with Rangers being demoted, Celtic need a new rival in the SPL. Hopefully, I can make Hearts challenge for the title.
Twist – within 5 years win the SPL twice and have at least 6 Scottish internationals
– always enjoyed managing Reading in previous FM
’s, the aim we would be survival the first season than aiming for a top half finish the next season.
Twist – within 5 years be in the top six of the Premier League as well as winning both the FA and League Cup
– my local team and I work in a kiosk at the stadium. They have made some exciting signings and are playing attractive football. Aim of promotion in the first season.
Twist – within 5 years be a top 8 Premier League side, I can only spend £5mill at the most on non-English players and up to £10mill on English players
– there have been major changes at Milan with a lot of new faces and old ones leaving. It’s going to be a difficult season for them so aiming for Champion’s League first season.
Twist – within 5 years win Serie A at least twice and win the Champions League and have at least 5 Italian internationals
– finished fourth last season and have got some good young players. Looking to build on that success and challenge for the title. The name is such an effort to write!
Twist – within 5 years win the Bundesliga at least once. I can only sign players under 24 and have to sell players by their 30th
– they have always had a great team, but always come third best to Barcelona and Real Madrid. My main aim is to make the big two worry but also do well in the Champions League.
Twist – within 5 years finish ahead of both top clubs twice, make a profit every season (par first season) and have at least 4 home grown regens in the first team
– compared to Porto and Benfica; Braga are not as good. I will change this so Braga are challenging for the title and Champions League qualification.
Twist – within 5 years win the Portuguese league 3 times, win a cup competition and reach the Champions League quarter finals. Have at least 5 Portuguese internationals