Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SFolio

AC Milan

1. AC Milan

May first season with ac milan may goals wash finish in the firs 4.. but i am surprise with may time and young players wath a season and wallington nem the best young player in the game i play hime AMR or AML.. and ise may star player... loke the picsssAC Milan-wellington-nem_-stats-form.pngAC Milan-wellington-nem_-overview-profile.pngAC Milan-uefa-champions-league_-matches-matches-results-6.pngAC Milan-serie-a_-stats-player.pngAC Milan-serie-a_-overview-stages.pngAC Milan-paolo-maldini_-news-inbox.pngAC Milan-.c.-milan_-tactics-overview.pngAC Milan-.c.-milan_-report-last-match.pngAC Milan-.c.-milan-v-r.-madrid_-untitled-post-match-5.pngAC Milan-.c.-milan_-transfers-history-3.png

2. YES I AM MALTISE.. SORY FOR MAY ENGLISE

3. Quote Originally Posted by SFolio View Post
    are you foreign or just a retard?
    You're such an ignorant. English is not the only language in the world. The guy is trying, give him a freaking break!

4. thanks mate

5. Quote Originally Posted by SFolio View Post
    are you foreign or just a retard?
    Grow up you clown

6. I think sFolio was only having if he wasn't foreign. I'm sure you have seen yourself some of the cryptic drivel some people write on here and expect you to de-code it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by weekeebz View Post
    I think sFolio was only having if he wasn't foreign. I'm sure you have seen yourself some of the cryptic drivel some people write on here and expect you to de-code it.
    No need to post stuff like that though. If you don't like people's content, the way they write or grammatical errors just don't read the story.
    Last edited by Sam91; 06/01/2013 at 01:49 PM.

8. ok. Sound mate.

9. first place in seria A and finale in the champions league bbboooommmmmmmmmmmmm.... AC Milan-serie-a_-stats-player-2.pngAC Milan-serie-a_-overview-stages-2.pngAC Milan-uefa-champions-league_-matches-matches-results-4.pngAC Milan-.c.-milan-v-juventus_-overview-overview.pngAC Milan-.c.-milan-v-juventus_-stats-player-ratings.png

10. sorry about that. i realize that i shouldn't have written it and have deleted it. good thread valletta30, sorry for any offence
    Hearn23 and Sam91 like this.

+ Reply to Thread