Like Tree6Likes

Filling The Empty Trophy Room...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1. Filling The Empty Trophy Room...

Filling The Empty Trophy Room...-arsenal-fc-logo.png
    Arsenal Football Club's Search For Silverware

My goals for this save is basically to win as many trophies as possible for arsenal and hopefully get an international job at some point, and also to stay in the job as long as possible.

so the competitions:
    Filling The Empty Trophy Room...-barclays-premier-league-logo.jpgPremier League: The obvious one, a must win in at most 4 seasons.

Filling The Empty Trophy Room...-budweiser-fa-cup.jpgF.A Cup: Would like to win ideally within 1-2 seasons.

Filling The Empty Trophy Room...-capital-one-cup-logo-4-3116-115470_478x359.jpegCapital One Cup: I'd like to win this within the first season.

Filling The Empty Trophy Room...-champions-league-logo.gif UEFA Champions League: The Big one, which I'd like to win as soon as possible, whether it be the first season of the 5th, i don't know!

so I'm off to start the game, i will post a July 2012 update with my contract and all the latest transfer news and pre-season friendlies! Remember to like and comment with suggestions on what you think so far, and some transfer targets you'd like to see within my squad.
    Thanks Guys!

2. Filling The Empty Trophy Room...-arsenal-fc-logo.png
    July Update From The Gunners.

Arsenal Announce Wenger Replacement:
    Arsenal Chairman Peter Hill-Wood announced today the new manager of his club today was none other than the Scottish former Arsenal, Celtic and Real Madrid Midfielder, Lewis Devlin.
    Filling The Empty Trophy Room...-devlin-takes-arsenal-hotseat.png
    Peter Hill-Wood told the press today, new manager Lewis Devlin will be on an £86,000 a week deal untill June 2013.
    Filling The Empty Trophy Room...-personal-message-peter-hill-wood.png
    Peter Hill-Wood has asked me to set my season expectations:
    Filling The Empty Trophy Room...-season-expectations.pngwhich i asked for a £34,000,000 Transfer Budget & £1,600,000 Wage Budget in exchange for the team qualifying for the champions league through the Premier League.
    Filling The Empty Trophy Room...-staff-transfers.png I immediately got down to business and decided which staff to bring in or throw out, Steve Bould former assistant manager left the club, in exchange for the legend that is Johan Cruijff. Also former head of youth development was sacked in exchange for Bayern's legend that is Gerd Muller and I brought in a new Director of Football, none other than Franco Baldini

Next update will be player transfers, tactics and pre-season fixtures!

bye guys!
    Last edited by lewisdevlin97; 06/01/2013 at 01:47 AM.

3. Erm I think your new director of football is Franco Baldini,not Cantona. Also a couple of attachments in the last post aren't working. Anyway, following and gl.

4. yeah, haha i offered a contract to cantona but went with baldini lol and ill try to get that fixed mate sorry

5. i think thats the images fixed? if not tell me and ill try again sorry bout that mate.

6. Filling The Empty Trophy Room...-sky-sports-news-transfers.jpgTRANSFER NEWS LIVE FROM THE EMIRATES:

Arsenal Manager Lewis Devlin has revealed to the press that he is working towards a deal to bring the on-form Atletico Madrid Striker, Falcao to the Emirates to partner Olivier Giroud up top this summer. It is believed Devlin submitted an offer for around £43,500,000 + Laurent Koscielny in order to get the striker.

Filling The Empty Trophy Room...-falcao-9.jpg
    Above: Falcao has been on-form for Atletico in LIGA BBVA recently.
    Last edited by lewisdevlin97; 06/01/2013 at 02:54 AM.

7. Filling The Empty Trophy Room...-sky-sports-news-transfers.jpgMORE TRANSFER NEWS SURROUNDING ARSENAL:

It is believed that Arsenal Manager Lewis Devlin has accepted an offer for around £12,500,000 from Chelsea for the Arsenal Attacking midfielder, Gervinho. It is also emerging that Devlin has made a £22,500,000 for Liverpool right back, Glen Johnson, which surely will give Bacary Sagna and Carl Jenkinson a run for first team right-back!

More updates follow a busy day for deals at the Emirates.

Filling The Empty Trophy Room...-download.jpg
    ABOVE: Glen Johnson has caught the eye of Devlin recently with his high rating pre season performances.
    Last edited by lewisdevlin97; 06/01/2013 at 02:53 AM.

8. Yep it's working. Also nice transfers !
    lewisdevlin97 likes this.

9. okay guys, im done for the night, be back tomorrow with all the latest! bye thanks for following!

10. DaSiimM's Avatar DaSiimM
    Real Madrid, Inter Milan (the best Milano club), F.C København Rotation
    Falcao woud be an insane transfer if you pull that off. Also, Glen Johnson would really give Sagna a go for his money. I'm not really a fan of Arsenal, actually, I would probably prefer Tottenham if I had to choose, but I don't really have a favourite English team. So, I'd enjoy following this story, as it look like it could go on for quite an amount of seasons. Best of luck mate, I'm cheering for ya
    lewisdevlin97 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast