Like Tree4Likes

White Army taking on the Champions League Challenge the second coming

1. White Army taking on the Champions League Challenge the second coming

after my epic fail with my last attempt i decided ti try again..but this time with a much bigger club than dortmund..i will play a bit then update in the morning...hopefully this one will be better

2. This makes me feel so dirrty being this team lol, but i am getting them out of the way

Fergie steps down after 26 glory filled years
    " I felt it was the right time to go i can't hog the job can i...so i recommend a young coach who i believe can win many many things around the world"

Chris Barber appointed Man utd boss

" i want to thank Sir alex for the ringing endorsment in the press....and yes i am a leeds fan,but i hope the fans don'r crucify me for it"

White Army taking on the Champions League Challenge the second coming-manchester-united_-fixtures-schedule.png
    we had a decent opening 2 months with an unexpected loss to west brom and then a thumping defeat to arsenal however we played well in the other matches

White Army taking on the Champions League Challenge the second coming-english-premier-division_-overview-profile.png
    Sitting in 4th and champions League spots which is great and only 3 points from top spot

Champions League
    Man Utd
    Schalke
    Montpellier
    Spartak moscow

An easy group and already 2 and without conceding a goal

stonecold likes this.

3. hahaha im happy you started again.....i hated to train man utd in my champions league challenge but if you start with them its worth it i won everything...without falcao!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by samgenoa98 View Post
    hahaha im happy you started again.....i hated to train man utd in my champions league challenge but if you start with them its worth it i won everything...without falcao!!

thanks mate...yeah i just did not get ir right the last time,,but this will b different

5. October review

So an unbeaten October and progressing well in capitol one cup and in Europe with lost of goals and surprising enough some clean sheets...so we managed 3 wins and 2 draws

Champions League Match 2

Schalke 0 vs Man Utd 1
    RVP

Great game we could have won by 2 or 3 goals but RVP scored late on to give us all 3 points and puts us top of the group

Man utd 2 vs Chelsea 2
    Nani,Jones

End to end stuff and we did enough for a point as did Chelsea no one deserved to win,,but Nani's Goal was amazing a 60 yard run and hammered past Cech..good stuff..

Man Utd 5 vs Southamopton 0
    RVP,Herandez x4

Rvp limped of with an injury just after half time with the score at 1-0...then i can't believe what i was seeing to be honest Hernandez came on and just took the mick out of them and scored 4 goals in 14 minutes it was spectacular viewing but i felt sorry for Boruc he was not helped by his defence

Champions League Match 3

Man Utd 0 vs Spartak Moskva 0

well they came for the draw and got one a very poor game from our part,but i guess when u score 5 in the last game u can't really expect much in the next game..

Capitol one cup round 3

Man Utd 4 vs Derby 0
    Felliani,Kagawa,Evra,Jones

We played very well here and played very well with a rotated squad

Player of the month: Rio Ferdinand Ave Rating of 8.00 over the past 5 games..

Young player of the month: Phil Jones..played at CB and DM he showed his versatility with a rating of 7.56.He also chipped in with 2 goals..
    White Army taking on the Champions League Challenge the second coming-english-premier-division_-overview-profile-2.png
    4th in the League and playing well we will be top before u know it

White Army taking on the Champions League Challenge the second coming-european-champions-cup_-overview-stages.png
    Top without conceding a goal..great performances too if we win next game i am sure we will qualify for the last 16

6. update tomorrow guys i have been to an indian buffet so did not have time lol...can we continue our great run.....

7. November Review
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Fire works.jpg
Views:	1276
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	298432
    Another unbeaten month and the team playing some awsome football without RVP and Rooney

News: Villa,sunderland,Reading and QPR sack managers
    QPR appoint Malky Maikay
    (Wonder if i got them all sacked)

QPR (0) vs Man Utd (2)

Hernandez,Kagawa

Great opening to the month of november with the mainb strikers still out hernandez continued his goal socring form will they get back into the team we shall see

Champions League Match 4

Spartak Moskva (0) vs Man Utd (2)
    Hernandez,Ferdinand

Still unbeaten in the group and without conceding too..we played ok but perhaps could have got another.

Man Utd (3) vs Reading (0)
    Hernandez,Nani,Vidic

Good Game and a bit harsh on reading they showed they have some fight..although i do think they will go down it will be with them fighting

Aston Villa (1) VS Man Utd 4
    Guzan(o.g),Jones,Kagawa x2

We took them apart and the villa kids did not kno what hit them..also i learned after the game that Lambert had lost his job at villa...gd i dont like him anyway

Champions League match 5

Montpellier (0) vs Man Utd (1)
    Cleverley

Another great European night in france and yet to concede how long can this continue

Man Utd(5) vs Sunderland (1)
    Baines,Rafeal,Hernandez,Jones,Valencia

We could have won by a lot more we had 35 shots at goal and 18 on target...it honestly could have been a rugby score also i did hear again that Martin O Neil had been relieved of his duties..a shame because i like the man and hopefully he will be back soon

Player of the month: Hernandez. Just brilliant form with his movement and goals

Young Player of the month: Jones...very commanding performances at DM and with a few goals to

Manager of the Month:Me
    Attachment 298433

Name:	Manchester United_ Fixtures Schedule-2.png
Views:	2091
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	298431

League table 4th..with 2 games in hand

Last edited by White army; 07/01/2013 at 10:52 AM.

8. Good luck with the 2nd coming... need to update my story from over the weekend and the much anticipated CL final!! Probably best you start with Utd and get them out of the way first.

9. o yes...well i will do an update later tonight that may include champions league draw and stuff like that

10. December Review

Name:	Santa footy.jpg
Views:	1203
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	298540

We remained unbeaten. our unbeaten run now stretches to 21 games,but we did lose our clean sheet streak in the champions league but still a fantastic month and run.

News:Aston Villa Appoint Mark Hughes
    Reading Appoint Owen Coyle
    Liverpool sack Rodgers and hire Former boss Rafa Benitez

Man Utd (2)vs Spurs (0)
    Baines,Nani

Great game and we thrashed spurs with Nani tormenting down the right and getting many shots on goal and a lot of crosses

Champions League Game 6

Man Utd (2) vs Schalke(1)
    Kagawa,Fellaini

We played very well and were unlucky to concede but the ball took a wicked deflection and beat De Gea, but we were never in danger of losing

Fulham(1) vs Man Utd (1)

Hernandez

We should have won,but we could not get the win we wanted and fulham did deserve the point.

Capitol one cup 1/4 Final

Man Utd vs Spurs(2)
    RVPx3,Carrick,Kagawa,Cleverley

What a game we had 20 shots on goal and 14 on target RVP was fantastic as was Nani with 4 assists so i dno who i would say was man of the match as i would give it to both..

Man Utd (1) vs Everton(1)
    Jones

Poor game Everton could have easily won it.

Swansea(1) vs Man Utd (2)
    Kagawa,RVP

Good win could easily got a few more but i will settle for just the 2.Jones was a Rock at DM

Man Utd (3) vs Stoke(0)
    Kagawa,Fellaini,Cleverley

great win and kept a clean sheet which is very pleasing.

Norwich(2) vs Man Utd(2)
    Fellaini,RVP

dissapointing not to win and we had a goal disallowed in the 93rd min for alleged offside...dont thinks so very poor decision by the ref..
    White Army taking on the Champions League Challenge the second coming-capital-one-cup_-overview-stages.png
    Our Capitol one cup run
    White Army taking on the Champions League Challenge the second coming-european-champions-cup_-overview-stages-2.png
    Qualified 1st from Group where we play AC Milan in last 16
    White Army taking on the Champions League Challenge the second coming-english-premier-division_-overview-profile-3.png
    3rd in the League with 2 games in hand
    White Army taking on the Champions League Challenge the second coming-manchester-united_-fixtures-schedule-2.png
    Our Fixtures in December

Player of the month: Nani...he played awsome probaly have bout 30 shots on target all month and slaughting defences

+ Reply to Thread