With the exception of possibly San Marino, the Andorran league is the lowest national league in Europe. Just like the national team, most Andorran clubs are hammered on a regular basis when they enter European competitions. Can this be changed? Can an Andorran club ever achieve the impossible - to join, and beat, the European elite? We shall see...
- Promotion from the Andorran Second Division (Achieved 2013)
- Win the First Division (Achieved 2015)
- Win the Andorran Cup (Achieved 2019)
- Win the Andorran Super Cup (Achieved 2015)
- Reach the Group Stages of the Europa League (Achieved 2020)
- Win the Europa League (Runners-up 2033)
- Reach the Group Stages of the Champions League (Achieved 2026)
- Win the Champions League
- Be appointed national team manager
- Qualify for European Championship
- Qualify for World Cup
- Win European Championship
- Win the World Cup
(I'll highlight each goal when/if its achieved)
Of course, the likes of winning the Champions League/World Cup may seem impossible, in theory (with the league enhancement feature in FM) these should eventually be achievable waaaaaaay into the future.
Please follow/like/comment. Wish me luck.