Qué viva España

1. Qué viva España

1. Introduction

Name:  276439_109834399122586_3756972_q.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  3.3 KBName:  real_madrid.png
Views: 531
Size:  5.1 KB

After having had major setbacks in my earlier stories, see "Hala Madrid y Viva España" in which my savefile got corrupted and "Raúl González Blanco, oh captain my captain!" in which the board ruined the game for me. I've decided to give my first idea with coaching Real Madrid and Spain a go. The reason? The love for the country Spain and my endless love for Real Madrid. Might sound weird but playing another team, then Real Madrid, in Football Manager has always made me feel like I'm betraying the love of my life. So I'm giving it a go yet again and this time I can promise that I will deliever better than before. Feeling very anxious to get going with this one, so won't be writing that much in the introduction. From now on the Real Madrid and Spain legend Raúl González Blanco will take over. Vamos!

EXTRA: José Mourinho and Vicente del Bosque sacked in the same day!

Real Madrid and Spain fans certainly choked on their breakfast this morning. Both sets of fans woke up to the news that José Mourinho, Real Madrid coach, and Vicente del Bosque, Spain coach, both had been sacked from their jobs. The two times Champions League winner, José Mourinho, and World Cup winning coach Vicente del Bosque is leaving their jobs with immidiate effect. Why? The question that everyone is asking themself at the moment, including the two coaches. The answer to the question is at the moment unknown. But reports from Spain suggest that big changes is about to happen to one of the leading clubs in Spain aswell as the national team. Numberous of names has been mentioned in the charge for the jobs and names like Josep "Pep" Guardiola, Jürgen Klopp, Arsene Wenger and Diego Simeone is among the top favourites. However further reports suggest that the coming manager might manage BOTH Real Madrid and the spanish national team. Reports that surely will divide Real Madrid and Barcelona camps even more. At the moment nothing is certain and speculations will continue until the two jobs has been filled. More to follow surrounding the shocking news from Spain.

Next update: The king of Madrid and Spain is back.

Last edited by AlexanderO; 02/04/2013 at 09:17 PM.

2. As i told someone else who also started a Real Madrid story sell Benzema for £40million! Definetly a good deal and the board give you a fortune before the winter transfer window

3. 2. Return of the King

Views: 473
Views: 468

EXTRA: Raúl presented as new Real Madrid and Spain manager!

Curiosity and excitement was in the air today as Real Madrid and the spanish national team had called for an joint pressconference. As reported earlier something HUGE was about to happen to the spanish football. Real Madrid and the national team certainly delievered something out of the ordinary. New manager for Real Madrid and the spanish national team is none other than the great captain and legend for both club and country, Raúl González Blanco. Most apperances for Real Madrid throughout history, most goals scored for Real Madrid througout history and one of the best strikers that the spanish national team has ever had. A standing ovation from the spanish press greeted the legendary Raúl. This is what the man of the moment had to say:

"Thanks everyone for coming out here today. It's one of the best days of my life and I'm standing here proud as the new manager for the biggest club in the world Real Madrid and best country in the world. Thank you all Madridistas and Spanish fans. Thank you Real Madrid and Mr. Florentino Pérez aswell as the spanish football federeation for believing in me and handing me an opportunity of a lifetime. I will NOT let you down."

The new manager continued with declaring that it is two seperate jobs that he has taken charge of and pointing out to all doubters that everyone will be treated the same way.

"I know it's questioned that I will be coaching both Real Madrid and "La Roja". But I can guarantee you that I'm 100% committed to both jobs and none of my personal opinions will interfere with my job. When I'm with Real Madrid I'm Raúl the Madridista and former player and captain, but when I'm with the spanish national team I'm a proud spaniard that ONLY wants the best for my beloved country."

A very glad and excited Raúl was to be seen at the pressconference and the new manager have big shoes to fill in the void of José Mourinho and Vicente del Bosque. Two persons that, Raúl himself, declared was big role models to him. Reports from Spain suggest that the sacking of José Mourinho was due to disagreements between the "Special One" and Florentino Pérez. Vicente del Bosque's sacking on the other hand was due to medical issues as the World Cup winning manager had been hospitalized twice during the latest month. Due to this Vicente del Bosque himself felt that his medical conditions needed to be put first and therefore he left his duties as manager of the spanish national team. It is to be said that Vicente del Bosque's medical state is not a concern but rather a safety procedure.

Next update: New faces at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Views: 473
Views: 468

4. Quote Originally Posted by coolmcool View Post
    As i told someone else who also started a Real Madrid story sell Benzema for £40million! Definetly a good deal and the board give you a fortune before the winter transfer window
    Benzema will not be leaving Real Madrid, that I can guarantee. £40 million is really good money but I feel that he is way to important for the club, so he will be staying along with his striking partner Gonzalo Higuain.

Kaká on the other hand is along with Ricardo Carvalho and Raúl Albiol two players hanging loose under the transferwindow. Have a £20 million offer for Kaká which I'm considering.

EDIT: Kaká made it quite easy for me to decide, after he got upset before I even had declined the bid for him.
    Last edited by AlexanderO; 02/04/2013 at 09:53 PM.

5. 3. New faces arrive at the Santiago Bernabéu

Qué viva España-real-madrid-logo-vector.png

It was a hectic summer in charge of Real Madrid for new manager Raúl González Blanco. Prolific players left and young enthusiastic players were brought in to replace them. However it wasn't only players that left or came, coaches and scouts aswell. Parts of the entourage of former coach, José Mourinho, was shown the door and new manager Raúl brought in several new coaches, scouts and physios to help him with his work at the Santiago Bernabeu. Raúl, Fernando Morientes, Aitor Karanka, Chendo and Rubén de la Red is not the "only" former Real Madrid players working for the club nowadays. Let me introduce you to the new players, staff and the current squad at Real Madrid.

Name:  real_madrid.png
Views: 451

Transfers IN/OUT
    (Bold and underlined words are clickable for screenshots/pictures.)

Transferbudget: £4,34 mil.
    Wagebudget: £2,15 mil.

IN:

José Ángel Pozo | Age: 16 | Nation:
    Name:  spanienq.png
Views: 502
Size:  3.5 KB | Former team: Manchester City Name:  englandu.png
Views: 533
Size:  3.4 KB | Cost: £875,000 | Wages: £5,250 | Contract: 2015 |
    Kenny Tete | Age: 16 | Nation:
    Name:  hollandr.png
Views: 515
Size:  3.3 KB | Former team: AFC Ajax Name:  hollandr.png
Views: 515
Size:  3.3 KB | Cost: £575,000 | Wages: £1,300 | Contract: 2015 |
    Joel Pohjanpalo | Age: 17 | Nation: Name:  finlandm.png
Views: 528
Size:  3.3 KB | Former team: HJK Helsingfors Name:  finlandm.png
Views: 528
Size:  3.3 KB | Cost: £250,000 | Wages: £3,000 | Contract: 2015 |
    Leon Goretzka| Age: 17 | Nation: Name:  tyskland.png
Views: 523
Size:  3.2 KB | Former team: Bochum Name:  tyskland.png
Size:  3.2 KB | Cost: Loan | Wages: £1,600 | Contract: 2013 |
    Fabrice
    Olinga | Age: 16 | Nation: Name:  kamerung.png
Size:  3.2 KB | Former team: Málaga Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB | Cost: Loan | Wages: £300 | Contract: 2013 |
    Jores Okore | Age: 19 | Nation: Name:  danmark.png
Views: 516
Size:  3.5 KB | Former team: FC Nordsjaelland Name:  danmark.png
Views: 516
Size:  3.5 KB | Cost: £1,6 mil. | Wages: £7,750 | Contract: 2017 |
    Paul Pogba
    | Age: 19 | Nation: Name:  frankrike.png
Views: 512
Size:  3.2 KB | Former team: Juventus Name:  italieng.png
Size:  3.2 KB | Cost: Loan | Wages: £17,500 | Contract: 2013 |
    Denis Suárez | Age: 18 | Nation:
Size:  3.5 KB | Former team: Manchester City Name:  englandu.png
Size:  3.4 KB | Cost: Loan | Wages: £5,000 | Contract: 2013 |
    Moi Gómez | Age: 17 | Nation:
Size:  3.5 KB | Former team: Villarreal Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB | Cost: £3,5 mil. | Wages: £12,000 | Contract: 2015 |
    Adryan | Age: 17 | Nation:
    Name:  brasilien.png
Size:  3.6 KB | Former team: Flamengo Name:  brasilien.png
Size:  3.6 KB | Cost: £875,000 | Wages: £1,200 | Contract: 2017 | (Arrives 10:th of August)

OUT:

Fernando Pacheco
    | Age: 20 | Nation: Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB | New team: Salamanca Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB | Cost: Loan |
    Ricardo Carvalho
    | Age: 34 | Nation: Name:  portugalc.png
Size:  3.6 KB | New team: Newcastle United Name:  englandu.png
Size:  3.4 KB | Cost: £1,6 mil |
    Cristian Benavente | Age: 18 | Nation: Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB | New team: Barakaldo Name:  spanienq.png
    Derik
    | Age: 19 | Nation: Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB | New team: Cádiz Name:  spanienq.png
    Álvaro Morata
    | Age: 19 | Nation: Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB | New team: Getafe Name:  spanienq.png
    Raúl de Tómas | Age: 17 | Nation:
Size:  3.5 KB | New team: Alavés Name:  spanienq.png
    Óscar Plano | Age: 21
    | Nation: Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB | New team: Racing Santander Name:  spanienq.png
    Kaká
    | Age: 30 | Nation: Name:  brasilien.png
Size:  3.6 KB | New team: Manchester City Name:  englandu.png
Size:  3.4 KB | Cost: £20 mil. |
    José Rodríguez
    | Age: 17 | Nation: Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB | New team: RSD Alcalá Name:  spanienq.png

Total cost: £7,625 mil. |Total sales: £21,5 mil. |Remaining transferbudget: £16,75 mil. |

Comments: A very hectic transferwindow players coming and players going. With a transferbudget of £4,34 mil. I didn't have that much to spend. Therefore three players were transferlisted upon arrival. Kaká, Ricardo Carvalho and Raúl Albiol all were listed and bids came in from numberous of teams. Bids came in for Ricardo Carvalho which were immediately accepted, with bids accepted for him I decided that Raúl Albiol would get the chance to stay and prove his worth. Kaká was another player that I was torn over about what to do. But after Kaká complained to the media, before I had decided whether to accept Manchester City's bid of £20 mil., he too was shown the door. Great amount of funds came in from that deal which meant I could spend it on players coming in. My first thought was to find a replacement for Kaká but after looking at the squad I realized that Luka Modric could replace him straight of and at the same time provide backup for Xabi Alonso.

Most of the players that came in were promising young players that will play their football in Real Madrid Castilla or the U19-squad. With a chance of making odd apperances for the first team. (Pohjanpalo, Adryan, Okore, Moi Gómez will all play for Castilla) Paul Pogba is the only real first team signing and comes in to provide depth to the central midfield. I also included a arranged price at the end of the loan at £12 mil, and if Pogba impresses he will surely make his stay permanent. Will be interesting to see players like Álvaro Morata, José Rodríguez, Fernando Pachecho, Cristian Benavente, Derik and Raúl de Tomas gaining experience from first team football and hopefully develope even further.

Comments: Wont be compiling all the coaches, scouts and physios that has arrived at the club. Cause, as you can see, it's a lot of them. A staggering 19 (!) coaches, scouts and physios arrived at the Bernabeu to help me achieve my goals. At the same time 8 coaches, scouts and physios was sent packing. I'm very satisfied with the staff that has been brought in. A lot of routine and knowledge were brought in. The likes of former Real Madrid legends Guti, Ivan Zamorano, Ruud van Nistelrooy and Ronaldo is very warm welcomed.

Goalkeepers: #1. Iker Casillas Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB, #13. Antonio Adán Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB, #25. Diego López Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB

Defenders: #2. Raphaël Varane
    Name:  frankrike.png
Size:  3.2 KB, #3. Pepe Name:  portugalc.png
Size:  3.6 KB, #4. Sergio Ramos Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB, #5. Fábio Coentrão Name:  portugalc.png
Size:  3.6 KB, #12. Marcelo Name:  brasilien.png
Size:  3.6 KB, #17. Álvaro Arbeloa Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB, #18. Raúl Albiol Name:  spanienq.png

Midfielders: #6. Sami Khedira
    Name:  tyskland.png
Size:  3.2 KB, #10. Mesut Özil Name:  tyskland.png
Size:  3.2 KB, #14. Xabi Alonso Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB, #15. Michael Essien Name:  ghanad.png
Views: 526
Size:  3.5 KB, #16. Paul Pogba Name:  frankrike.png
Size:  3.2 KB, #19 Luka Modric Name:  kroatien.png
Views: 410
Size:  3.6 KB, #21. José Callejón Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB, #22. Ángel Di María Name:  argentinau.png
Views: 513
Size:  3.4 KB

Attackers:
    #7. Cristiano Ronaldo Name:  portugalc.png
Size:  3.6 KB, #9. Karim Benzema Name:  frankrike.png
Size:  3.2 KB, #20. Gonzalo Higuaín Name:  argentinau.png
Views: 513

Manager:
    Raúl González Blanco
    Comments: A pre-season with some tough matches aswell as "showoff" matches. Starting with the "Trofeo Santiago Bernabeu" in a semi-final match against Hollandiafrom, you guessed it, Holland. Waiting in the final is an argentinian team either Boca Juniors or Vélez Sarsfield. After that we travel to Italy to take on Salernitana. Following that match comes the more difficult matches. First up Olympique Marseille at home, followed by Newcastle United away and two more away matches against Chicago and Tottenham. A lot of matches for all the players and new faces to showoff their skills.

Next update:
    Review of the pre-season.

Qué viva España-19637.jpg
    Last edited by AlexanderO; 06/04/2013 at 03:07 PM.

6. DONT FORGET TO LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOTS! Just click on the bold and underlined words for example headlines and players name to see screenshots.

7. Fantastic Layout!

8. yes I love the layout!!!

9. Great layout mate, really good idea!

10. You've put a lot of work into this therefore it's only right I follow it .

11. Thanks for all the good respons, really appreciate it! Almost played through the pre-season so will come an update soon. Including some other news around the club and the post following the atention will be turned to the national team. Will try to hurry!

12. Fantastic story mate, loads of detail and well worth the read.

13. 4. Getting ready for the new season

Name:  real-madrid-c.f.-logo-vector-200x200.png
Views: 1684
Size:  12.0 KB

A pre-season that contained seven matches, three of them against high quality teams. A lot of goals was scored and the defense put up some brilliant perfomances. The pre-season ended with a match away against our "friend-team" Tottenham Hotspurs and what a match it turned out to be! Although I had to pay the consequences...

Sat. 21:st of July, 2012 | Trofeo Santiago Bernabeu Semi-final | vs. Hollandia Name:  hollandr.png
Views: 335
Size:  3.3 KB | Name:  Sport-football-pitch-icon.png
Views: 691
Size:  716 Bytes - Santiago Bernabeu (24,935) |

Name:  Button-Blank-Green-icon.png
Views: 351
Size:  740 Bytes 6-0 | Name:  Soccer-Ball-icon.png
Views: 9457
Size:  959 Bytes - Gonzalo Higuaín 7', 22', 28', Angel Di María 20'(pen), Paul Pogba 34', Marcelo 90' | Name:  Star-Full-icon.png
Views: 1284
Size:  614 Bytes(Man of the match): Gonzalo Higuaín, 9,60 | Possession: Real Madrid 66% - Hollandia 34% | Shots(shots on target): Real Madrid 30(12) - Hollandia 2(0) |

Lineup:
    Diego López;Nacho,Fábio Coentrão,Raúl Albiol, Raphaël Varane;Paul Pogba,Michael Essien,Angel Di María,José Callejón,Jesé;Gonzalo Higuaín(C)
    Subs: Antonio Adan 45', Marcelo 45', Pepe 45', Luka Modric 45'

Sun. 22:nd of July, 2012 | Trofeo Santiago Bernabéu Final | vs. Vélez Sarsfield
    Name:  argentinau.png
Views: 329
Size:  3.4 KB | Name:  Sport-football-pitch-icon.png
Size:  716 Bytes - Santiago Bernabeu (61,041) |

Size:  740 Bytes 5-0 | Name:  Soccer-Ball-icon.png
Size:  959 Bytes - Mesut Özil 31', 45+2', Álvaro Arbeloa 34', Karim Benzema 72', Raphaël Varane 87' | Name:  Star-Full-icon.png
Size:  614 Bytes: Mesut Özil, 9,60 | Possession: Real Madrid 66% - Vélez 34% | Shots(shots on target): Real Madrid 35(12) - Vélez 3(1) |

Lineup:
    Iker Casillas(C);Álvaro Arbeloa,Sergio Ramos,Pepe,Marcelo;Xabi Alonso,Sami Khedira,Mesut Özil,Luka Modric,Cristiano Ronaldo;Karim Benzema
    Subs: Michael Essien 45', Raphaël Varane 45', José Callejón 73', Fabio Coentrão 73', Diego López 73'

Sat. 28:th of July, 2012 | Friendly match | vs. Salernitana
    Name:  italieng.png
Views: 339
Size:  3.2 KB | Name:  Sport-football-pitch-icon.png
Size:  716 Bytes - Arechi (14,677) |

Size:  740 Bytes 5-0 | Name:  Soccer-Ball-icon.png
Size:  959 Bytes - Raphaël Varane 18', Luka Modric 28'(pen), Jesé 52', 58', Gonzalo Higuaín 74' | Name:  Star-Full-icon.png
Size:  614 Bytes: Jesé, 9,30 | Possession: Salernitana 45% - Real Madrid 55% | Shots(shots on target): Salernitana 5(2) - Real Madrid 24(12) |

Lineup: Diego López;Fabinho,Raúl Albiol,Raphaël Varane,Fábio Coentrão;Luka Modric,Michael Essien,Angel Di María,Jesé,José Callejón;Gonzalo Higuaín(C)
    Subs: Antonio Adan 67', Sami Khedira 67', Paul Pogba 67'

Tue. 31:st of July, 2012 | Friendly match | vs. Olympique Marseille Name:  frankrike.png
Views: 335
Size:  3.2 KB | Name:  Sport-football-pitch-icon.png
Size:  716 Bytes - Santiago Bernabéu (64,241) |

Size:  740 Bytes 2-0 | Name:  Soccer-Ball-icon.png
Size:  959 Bytes - Luka Modric 45+2', Sami Khedira 90' |Name:  Star-Full-icon.png
Size:  614 Bytes: Pepe, 8,00 | Possession: Real Madrid 68% - Marseille 32% | Shots(shots on target): Real Madrid 21(5) - Marseille 6(5) |

Lineup: Iker Casillas(C);Álvaro Arbeloa,Sergio Ramos,Pepe,Marcelo;Xabi Alonso,Sami Khedira,Luka Modric,Mesut Özil,Cristiano Ronaldo;Karim Benzema
    Subs: Angel Di María 67', Fabio Coentrão 67'

Sun. 5:th of August, 2012 | Friendly match | vs. Newcastle United
    Name:  englandu.png
Views: 318
Size:  716 Bytes - St. James' Park (39,266) |

Size:  740 Bytes 2-0 | Name:  Soccer-Ball-icon.png
Size:  959 Bytes - Luka Modric 44', Cristiano Ronaldo 46' | Name:  Star-Full-icon.png
Size:  614 Bytes: Sergio Ramos, 8,00 | Possession: Newcastle 38% - Real Madrid 62% | Shots(shots on target): Newcastle 10(3) - Real Madrid 22(8) |

Lineup: Iker Casillas(C);Álvaro Arbeloa,Sergio Ramos,Pepe,Marcelo;Xabi Alonso,Sami Khedira,Luka Modric,Mesut Özil,Cristiano Ronaldo;Karim Benzema
    Subs: Fabio Coentrão 45', Raúl Albiol 45', Angel Di María 65', Paul Pogba 65', Michael Essien 65', Diego López 65', Raphaël Varane 82'

Wed. 8:th of August, 2012 | Friendly match | vs. Chicago Fire
    Name:  usanda.png
Views: 341
Size:  3.7 KB | Name:  Sport-football-pitch-icon.png
Size:  716 Bytes - Toyota Park (20,337) |

Size:  740 Bytes 3-0 | Name:  Soccer-Ball-icon.png
Size:  959 Bytes - Cristiano Ronaldo 4', 51', Sean Johnson o.g. 83' | Name:  Star-Full-icon.png
Size:  614 Bytes: Cristiano Ronaldo, 9,60 | Possession: Chicago 33% - Real Madrid 67% | Shots(shots on target): Chicago 1(0) - Real Madrid 34(11) |

Lineup:
    Antonio Adan;Álvaro Arbeloa,Raúl Albiol,Raphaël Varane,Fabio Coentrão;Paul Pogba,Michael Essien,Angel Di María,Mesut Özil,José Callejón;Cristiano Ronaldo(C)
    Subs: Sami Khedira 45', Marcelo 62', Sergio Ramos 62', Diego López 62', Luka Modric 84', Gonzalo Higuaín 84'

Sat. 11:th of August, 2012 | Friendly match | vs. Tottenham Hotspurs
Views: 318
Size:  716 Bytes - White Hart Lane (34,454) |

Name:  Button-Blank-Yellow-icon.png
Views: 369
Size:  660 Bytes 4-4 | Name:  Soccer-Ball-icon.png
Size:  959 Bytes - Marcelo 22', Luka Modric 34', Cristiano Ronaldo 61', Mesut Özil 90' | Name:  Star-Full-icon.png
Size:  614 Bytes: Marouane Fellaini, 8,50 | Possession: Tottenham 50% - Real Madrid 50% | Shots(shots on target): Tottenham 20(8) - Real Madrid 16(8) |

Lineup: Iker Casillas(C);Sergio Ramos,Pepe,Raphaël Varane,Marcelo;Sami Khedira,Luka Modric,Angel Di María, Cristiano Ronaldo;Karim Benzema,Gonzalo Higuaín

Subs: Álvaro Arbeloa 9', Fabio Coentrão 45', Raúl Albiol 45', Mesut Özil 54', Kenny Tete 64'

Comments: Six wins out of seven matches, and the match that we didn't win what a match it was. 4-4 against Tottenham surely entertained the crowd. All players got the opportunity to play in the early matches and later on and against tougher opponents the probable starting eleven played most of the match. Against Tottenham I let Aitor Karanka take charge of the team, which was something that I later regretted. As Sami Khedira, Pepe and Angel Di María all went of injured. In all cases the players will be sidelined for atleast one week and the most 4 weeks in the case of Angel Di Maria. Thankfully this is the only time that national break has been to an advantage. So Khedira will atleast come back in time.
    - I asked the board to build out the Youth facilities and they agreed that it was something that needed to be done. The building begun 3:rd of July, 2012 and will be finished around 30:th of October, 2013.

-
    A lot of youngsters in the U19-squad has extended their contracts. Apart from that some notable players like Álvaro Morata(Getafe-loan), Cristian Benavente(Barakaldo-loan), José Rodriguez(RSD Alcala-loan), Fernando Pacheco(Salamanca-loan), Derik(Cádiz-loan), Álex(Castilla), Denis Cheryshev(Castilla) and Jesé(Castilla) all extended their contracts until 2017. Apart from 17-year old José Rodriguez whom "only" could extend until 2015.

- Some first team players are reported to have recieved contract extensions and it's to be seen whether or not they will sign a new deal to stay at the Santiago Bernabeu.

- I asked the board to find me a feederclub, and to be honest I wasn't expecting them to find a team of high quality. But they certainly delievered and offered me two feederclubs of higher quality then the rest, in the likes of Heerenveen and Monaco. I like what Monaco have going on a the moment with the takeover and some promising talents so I decided to go with them. Hopefully we can take great advantage of this opportunity!

- Even though I'm very pleased with the squad that I have at my disposal. I can't say for certain that no player will arrive at the Bernabeu before transfer deadline. Manchester United youngster Angelo Henriquez was near joining us, but he rejected the loan-offer to stay at Old Trafford. Nicolas Gaitan, Radja Nainggolan, Davide Astori and Salvatore Bocchetti is the most "standout" players that are transferlisted and most certainly will move before the transfer deadline.

Next update: Raúl announces his first national team squad, are we in for any suprises?

Last edited by AlexanderO; 05/04/2013 at 03:40 PM.
    Death Ball likes this.

14. Great Layout it makes it easy to read and cant wait for the next update

15. 5. Raúl announches his first Spain squad

Qué viva España-286_-spain-secondary-.gif

Spain squad
    | Austria squad | Tactic 1 | Tactic 2 | Tactic 3 | Fixtures|

Goalkeepers:

Iker Casillas (C) | Age:
    31 | Caps: 138 | Goals: - | Team:
    Real Madrid Name:  spanienq.png
Views: 283
    Victor Valdés | Age:
    30 | Caps: 8 | Goals: - | Team: Barcelona
    José Manuel Reina | Age: 29 | Caps: 24 | Goals: - | Team: LiverpoolName:  englandu.png
Views: 303

Injured: -
    Outside the squad: David De Gea, Diego López, Vicente Guaita, Javi Varas
    Comments: The three best goalies available, nothing really to say about it. Although the likes of David De Gea and Diego López is both knocking on the door and will be trying to get the chance in the coming squads.

Defenders:

Carles Puyol (VC) | Age:
    34 | Caps: 99 | Goals: 3 | Team:
    Barcelona Name:  spanienq.png
    Álvaro Arbeloa | Age: 29 | Caps: 41 | Goals: 0 | Team: Real Madrid Name:  spanienq.png
    Sergio Ramos | Age: 26 | Caps: 93 | Goals: 6 | Team: Real Madrid Name:  spanienq.png
    Natxo Monreal | Age: 26 | Caps: 7 | Goals: 0 | Team: Málaga Name:  spanienq.png
    Raúl Albiol | Age: 26 | Caps: 34 | Goals: 0 | Team: Real Madrid Name:  spanienq.png
    Javi Martínez | Age: 23 | Caps: 8 | Goals: 0 | Team: Bayern München Name:  tyskland.png
Views: 327
Size:  3.2 KB
    Jordi Alba | Age: 23 | Caps: 8 | Goals: 1 | Team: Barcelona Name:  spanienq.png

Injured: Gerard Pique(3 weeks)
    Outside the squad: Álvaro Domínguez, José Enrique, Victor Ruíz, Mikel San José, Jesús Gamez, Juanfran, Andoni Iraola, César Azpilicueta
    Comments: Some great routine in the likes of Carles Puyol and Sergio Ramos along with some young talented defenders. The absence of Gerard Pique is certainly a big blow but that means that Carles Puyol, Raúl Albiol and Javi Martínez all have a chance of making the starting eleven alongside unquestionable Sergio Ramos. Jordi Alba and Natxo Monreal will have to compete for the leftback.

Midfielders:

Javi García | Age:
    25 | Caps: 0 | Goals: 0 | Team: Manchester City
    Sergio Busquets | Age: 24 | Caps: 43 | Goals: 0 | Team: Barcelona Name:  spanienq.png
    Beñat | Age: 25 | Caps: 2 | Goals: 0 | Team: Real Betis Name:  spanienq.png
    Juan Mata | Age: 24 | Caps: 19 | Goals: 6 | Team: Chelsea Name:  englandu.png
    David Silva | Age: 26 | Caps: 64 | Goals: 18 | Team: Manchester City Name:  englandu.png
    Jesús Navas | Age: 26 | Caps: 19 | Goals: 2 | Team: Sevilla Name:  spanienq.png
    Andrés Iniesta | Age: 28 | Caps: 69 | Goals: 11 | Team: Barcelona Name:  spanienq.png
    Cesc Fàbregas | Age: 25 | Caps: 67 | Goals: 10 | Team: Barcelona Name:  spanienq.png
    Pedro | Age: 25 | Caps: 15 | Goals: 2 | Team: Barcelona Name:  spanienq.png

Injured: Santi Cazorla(3 weeks), Xabi Alonso(2 weeks), Xavi(4 months)
    Outside the squad: Borja Valero, Mikel Arteta, José Callejón, Ander Herrera, Markel Susaeta, Michu, Joaquín, Isco
    Comments: If it's somewhere Spain have abundance of players it's in midfield. Great talent everywhere I look and there is so many different players that I would like to give an opportunity to show their worth. However the chance will come but for this first squad I've chosen to go with the best squad possible. A real big blow is the absence of Santi Cazorla, Xabi Alonso and Xavi. Worst is it looking for Xavi whom is due to be out for 4 months, really big blow both for Spain and Barcelona.

Attackers:

David Villa | Age:
    30 | Caps: 82 | Goals: 51 | Team:
    Barcelona Name:  spanienq.png
    Raúl | Age: 34 | Caps: 102 | Goals: 44 | Team: Real Madrid/Spain (Manager) Name:  spanienq.png
    Fernando Llorente | Age: 27 | Caps: 20 | Goals: 7 | Team: Athletic Bilbao Name:  spanienq.png
    Roberto Soldado | Age: 27 | Caps: 5 | Goals: 3 | Team: Valencia Name:  spanienq.png

Injured: -
    Outside the squad: Álvaro Negredo, Fernando Torres, Adrián, Iker Muniain
    Comments: Experience! Everyone of the attackers are at least 27 years old and have performed well over couples of seasons. That will surely be an advantage for us when it comes to playing international matches and tournaments. As you can see my name, Raúl, is amongst the strikers. That is due to me getting my ceremonial match with the spanish national team. Was considering brining Fernando Torres instead of Roberto Soldado, but all I had to go with was their perfomances of the pre-season and their Roberto Soldado, Fernando Llorente and David Villa stood out.

Next update: Spain faces Austria in Raúls first match in charge.

Views: 285
Size:  3.3 KB
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by AlexanderO; 06/04/2013 at 12:37 AM.
    Pezz96 likes this.

16. this looks good will be following

17. Still loving this mate. It's fantastic. Bit confused. Raul chose himself for Spanish squad?

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Red View Post
    Still loving this mate. It's fantastic. Bit confused. Raul chose himself for Spanish squad?
    Thanks mate, really appreciate it! Haha, me too to be honest, but I've made up for my misstake and I will use this Friendly match as a ceremonial match for Raúl in the national team. More to come in the next update!

19. Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderO View Post
    Thanks mate, really appreciate it! Haha, me too to be honest, but I've made up for my misstake and I will use this Friendly match as a ceremonial match for Raúl in the national team. More to come in the next update!
    great idea mate, look forward to it

20. 6. Bittersweet atmosphere as Raúl waves goodbye to playing career

Qué viva España-286_-spain-secondary-.gif

It was with both sadment and excitement that the spanish people waved goodbye to their number seven and captain. The spanish footballing federation had planned for a ceremonial match for Raúl, a way to close the door on his playing career and open the door for his career as manager of the spanish national team. A match in which the players played for Raúl, their new manager, rather then for their country. A brilliant ending to one of the greatest footballing careers of all time.

Views: 246

Wed. 15:th of August, 2012 | Ceremonial match | vs. Austria Name:  osterrike.png
Views: 301
Size:  3.3 KB | Name:  Sport-football-pitch-icon.png
Views: 295
Size:  716 Bytes - Balaídos (31,800) |

Views: 267
Size:  740 Bytes 4-0 | Name:  Soccer-Ball-icon.png
Views: 281
Size:  959 Bytes - David Silva 44', Jordi Alba 52', Andres Iniesta 71', Raúl 76' |Name:  Star-Full-icon.png
Views: 280
Size:  614 Bytes: Raúl, 8,10 (Along with Andrés Iniesta) | Possession: Spain 65% - Austria 35% | Shots(shots on target): Spain 19(10) - Austria 3(1) |

Lineup:
    Iker Casillas(C);Álvaro Arbeloa,Carles Puyol,Sergio Ramos,Jordi Alba;Sergio Busquets,Javi Martínez,Andrés Iniesta,David Silva,Jesús Navas;Raúl
    Subs: Juan Mata 67', Beñat 67', Raúl Albiol 67', Natxo Monreal 67', Pedro 67', David Villa 77'

Comments: Nostalgic. My last professional match ever as a player. I actually didn't want to play the match but the federation persuaded me and I don't regret that I played it. A match in which my fellow spaniards played for me rather than for our beloved country. They set up chance after chance for me, and at 28:th minutes I thought I got the breakthrough but the goal got chalked off for pushing. Harsh, but hey I managed to score in my last match ever. A great feeling. Maybe not the opening match that I was expecting with Spain, but from now on I can mainly focus on managing Real Madrid and the national team. So my dedication will lay 100% their from now on. Hopefully I will be able to repay my fellow countrymen with getting glory in the World Cup in Brazil. But we all know there is a long way to go, but we are all focused on making it and this was a little step on the long journey that lies ahead. VIVA ESPAÑA!

The Spanish corner
    (It's were I summon up the players performances under my management.)

Goals: Andrés Iniesta, Raúl, Jordi Alba, David Silva (1 goal)
    Matches: 17 different players. (1 match)
    Assists: Natxo Monreal, Beñat, Javi Martínez, Jordi Alba (1 assist)
    Clean sheets: Iker Casillas (1 match)

Next update:
    Review of the Real Madrid squad/-s.
    Last edited by AlexanderO; 06/04/2013 at 01:43 AM.

21. 7. This is Real Madrid

Qué viva España-real-madrid-logo-vector.png
    As the season opener is drawing closer, it's time to meet the players that is supposed to bring glory to the club. Not only the first team players, but the players from Real Madrid Castilla, Real Madrid C and the U19-squad. The players is not the only key to success, you need to have a working tactic aswell. Therefore you will get an review of the tactics being used by Raúl during the upcoming season.

Goalkeepers:

#1. Iker Casillas
    | Age: 31 | Nation:
Views: 370
Size:  3.5 KB | Contract: 2017 | Wages: £165,000 | Value: £19m. |
    #13. Antonio Adán
    | Age: 25 |Nation: Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB | Contract: 2014 | Wages: £20,000 | Value: £2,4m. |
    #25. Diego López | Age: 30 | Nation: Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB | Contract: 2017 | Wages: £15,000 | Value: £7,25m. |

Defenders:

#2. Raphaël Varane
    | Age: 19 | Nation: Name:  frankrike.png
Views: 362
Size:  3.2 KB | Contract: 2017 | Wages: £25,000 | Value: £6m. |
    #3. Pepe | Age: 29 | Age: 29 | Nation: Name:  portugalc.png
Views: 353
Size:  3.6 KB | Contract: 2015 | Wages: £83,000 | Value: £12,5m. |
    #4. Sergio Ramos | Age: 26 | Nation: Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB | Contract: 2017 | Wages: £135,000 | Value: £18,75m. |
    #5. Fábio Coentrão | Age: 24 | Nation: Name:  portugalc.png
Size:  3.6 KB | Contract: 2017 | Wages: £58,000 | Value: £9m. |
    #12. Marcelo | Age: 24 | Nation: Name:  brasilien.png
Views: 375
Size:  3.6 KB | Contract: 2015 | Wages: £41,500 | Value: £18,25m. |
    #17. Álvaro Arbeloa | Age: 29 | Nation: Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB | Contract: 2016 | Wages: £50,000 | Value: £10,5m. |
    #18. Raúl Albiol | Age: 26 | Nation: Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB | Contract: 2017 | Wages: £50,000 | Value: £9,5m. |

Midfielders:

#6. Sami Khedira
    | Age: 25 | Nation: Name:  tyskland.png
Views: 367
Size:  3.2 KB | Contract: 2015 | Wages: £50,000 | Value: £10,25m. |
    #10. Mesut Özil | Age: 23 | Nation: Name:  tyskland.png
Views: 367
Size:  3.2 KB | Contract: 2016 | Wages: £83,000 | Value: £23,5m. |
    #14. Xabi Alonso | Age: 30 | Nation: Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB | Contract: 2014 | Wages: £135,000 | Value: £13,25m. |
    #15. Michael Essien | Age: 29 | Nation: Name:  ghanad.png
Views: 379
Size:  3.5 KB | Contract: Loan | Wages: £70,000 | Value: £7,75m. |
    #16. Paul Pogba | Age: 19 | Nation: Name:  frankrike.png
Size:  3.2 KB | Contract: Loan | Wages: £17,500 | Value: £650,000 |
    #19. Luka Modric | Age: 26 | Nation: Name:  kroatien.png
Views: 371
Size:  3.6 KB | Contract: 2017 | Wages: £130,000 | Value: £18,5m. |
    #21. José Callejón | Age: 25 | Nation: Name:  spanienq.png
Size:  3.5 KB | Contract: 2016 | Wages: £50,000 | Value: £8,25m. |
    #22. Ángel Di María | Age: 24 | Nation: Name:  argentinau.png
Size:  3.4 KB | Contract: 2018 | Wages: £91,000 | Value: £19,5m. |

Attackers:

#7. Cristiano Ronaldo | Age: 27 | Nation: Name:  portugalc.png
Size:  3.6 KB | Contract: 2015 | Wages: £200,000 | Value: £43,5m. |
    #9. Karim Benzema | Age: 24 | Nation: Name:  frankrike.png
Size:  3.2 KB | Contract: 2015 | Wages: £100,000 | Value: £26m. |
    #20. Gonzalo Higuaín | Age: 24 | Nation: Name:  argentinau.png
Size:  3.4 KB | Contract: 2016 | Wages: £75,000 | Value: £22m. |

Comments: Worldclass squad, but what to expect when you're coaching the best team in the world? It's reassuring to know that I have to worldclass goalkeepers in Iker Casillas and Diego López, so if my first choice, Iker, will get injured I have a more than good enough replacement. In defence I have two of the worlds best leftbacks and some class central defenders. With Raphaël Varane coming up and challeging Pepe and Sergio Ramos for a place in the starting lineup. However on the rightback the squad lacks a little depth, with only Álvaro Arbeloa at that position. Hopefully Arbeloa will be able to stay injury-free. Xabi Alonso and Sami Khedira is unquestionably my first choice in the central midfield, with backup players as Luka Modric, Michael Essien and loanee Paul Pogba. Mesut Özil and Cristiano Ronaldo is without doubt the key-players for the team in the coming season. I will be hoping they can lead the team forward in tougher matches like in the Champions League. The vacant spot in the offensive midfield will be occupied by either Luka Modric or Angel Di Maria, with the later one injured at the moment. José Callejón will provide a good backup choice, but it feels like nothing more than that. Up front in attack we have to class strikers in Karim Benzema and Gonzalo Higuain, the two will get to compete at the start of the season to gain my confidence to play regularly.

Tactical discussion:
    Three tactics which all are very offensive oriented, but I will get to change them a bit when playing away against tougher opponents. The first and the second tactic is the one that I will be using during most parts of the season. The second tactic has already been used against Valencia at home, but we will come to that match in later updates. The thought is for the team to play offensive and "fun" football, to give something back to our faithful fans. Although no one can forget that keeping a clean-sheet and being steady in defence is vital for the team to succeed. We will have to test out these tactics against stronger teams, then the ones we faced during the pre-season. Hopefully it will give us the results that we are after.

Comments: The other teams of the club contains a lot of young and promising players. There are some players that I will keep an extra eye out for, in the likes of: Jesé(Castilla), Álex(Castilla), Nacho(Castilla), Adryan(Castilla), Casemiro(Castilla), Denis Cheryshev(Castilla), Alfonso Herrero(U19), Jaime(U19), Leon Goretzka(U19), Denis Suarez(U19) and Juan Narvaez(U19). As I said a lot of young and promising talents playing their football in the club. It will be interesting to see what some of these players can contribute to the future of Real Madrid.

Real Madrid news

- There won't be any further signings to strengthen the squad during the transfer window. As I feel that the players I have to use are good enough to challenge for the Liga BBVA-title, Champions League, Supercup and Copa del Rey.

- With each international break there seems to be consequences and the past one wasn't any different. Sami Khedira, Pepe and Xabi Alonso will all be missing the match against Valencia but with minor injuries which will see them fit for the first clash against Barcelona in the Supercup. Angel Di Maria will miss 2 to 3 weeks of football as he got injured, and therefore won't be able for the Valencia or Barcelona match.

- I have offered a lot of contract renewals to key-players of the squad. Marcelo and Sami Khedira has both been offered a new deal which sees them raising their salary aswell as keeping them to the Santiago Bernabeu until 2017. But it remains to be seen whether or not they will accept the offer. Up next on the renewal fron is key-players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema, Mesut Özil, Xabi Alonso and Pepe.

Next update: Real Madrid takes on Barcelona over two matches in the spanish Supercup.

Last edited by AlexanderO; 07/04/2013 at 07:03 PM.
    Death Ball likes this.

22. 8. Two key-players extend their stay at the Santiago Bernabéu

Views: 23055

As Raúl earlier stated various key-players at Real Madrid had recieved contract offers and more were to be offered new ones. Only a day ahead of the first clash, away at Camp Nou against Barcelona, Real Madrid officially announced at their webiste the extensions of two of Raúls key-players.

Views: 349

OFFICIAL: Marcelo and Sami Khedira signs new deals

Leftback Marcelo and central/defensive-midfielder Sami Khedira has both agreed terms with Real Madrid to extend their current stay at the club. Both players has agreed to the offered salary raise and signed the contracts which keeps them at Real Madrid until June of 2017. This is what Raúl had to say about the two players and their new contracts:

"I'm really happy that Marcelo and Sami (Khedira), both have agreed to extend their contracts with Real Madrid. The two players are vital for the squad and will play a crucial role in our hunt for glory this season. I'm not willing to discuss the salary that the players have recieved with their new contracts, but I can confirm that the length of the deals is until 2017. So it feels very good to know that they will be a part of the future of Real Madrid."

Death Ball likes this.

23. 9. Shock transfer, as spanish wonderkid is unveiled at the Bernabéu

Views: 343

The transfer window for Real Madrid seemed closed and after the first clash with Barcelona in the Supercup no one was really expecting any activity from the Madrid based club. But Raúl shocked everyone when he called for a press-conference at the Santiago Bernabéu to introduce a new Real Madrid player. Jaws dropped when the press realized that it was one of Spains most promising talents whom had signed with Real Madrid. Reports from Spain claims that Real Madrid payed £17,5 million which also was the players minimum release clause.

Views: 308

OFFICIAL: Isco signs for Real Madrid

The now former Málaga player Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez or commonly known as Isco, has signed for Real Madrid. The young offensive midfielder signed an contract keeping him at the Bernabéu until 2017. Isco, a former Valencia youth player, has represented Spain at every youth level and is now knocking on the door of "La Roja" to become an piece of manager Raúls national side aswell. As Isco was presented for the press and the fans earlier today his new manager Raúl gave his thoughts about the young spaniard:

" I'm very proud sitting here right next to our latest addition to the Real Madrid squad, and on behalf of the club I wan't to welcome 'Isco' to Real Madrid and I'm sure he will help the club in it's quest for glory. 'Isco' is a very young and talented player but at the same time I know he is ready to play at this high level, having showed this at his former club Málaga. If 'Isco' is ready to play against Getafe this weekend? I believe so and if the opportunity comes he will get his chance to play his first match for Real Madrid."

Realmadrid.com will later update further with pictures of the new signing Isco in the Real Madrid shirt and an interview with the young spaniard.

Views: 308

Isco | Age: 20 | Nation: Name:  spanienq.png
Views: 321
Size:  3.5 KB | Former team: Málaga Name:  spanienq.png
Views: 321
Size:  3.5 KB | Cost: £17,5m. | Wages: £56,000 | Contract: 2017 |

Last edited by AlexanderO; 07/04/2013 at 06:03 PM.

24. 10. Another transfer "bomb" at the Bernabéu, as Raúl works his magic

Views: 319

Another shock transfer was finalized for Real Madrid, just a day after they completed the signing of very talented midfielder 'Isco'. Yet again another young talented spaniard was the man of the moment. This time it was an 18-year old rightback whom completed the switch to Real Madrid. A very controversial transfer with the young spaniard coming from one of Real Madrids fierce rivals. The player himself started his footballing career at Real Madrid before moving on and the reported fee that saw him return to Real Madrid is thought to be around £1,3m.

Views: 312

OFFICIAL: Former canterano Javi Manquillo back at Real Madrid

Madrid born Javi Manquillo, born 5:th of May 1994(18 years), has signed an 5-year contract which ties him to the Santiago Bernabéu until 2017. The young rightback started his footballing career at Real Madrid before moving on, with his brother Victor, to another Madrid based team, Atletico Madrid. Under the guidance of new manager Diego Simeone, Manquillo has developed well which have led to him representing Spains U19-team. Realmadrid.com managed to get a few words with manager Raúl González Blanco. This is what he had to say about Javi Manquillo:

"After we managed to strike an agreement with Atletico Madrid regarding Javi Manquillo, we set up a meeting between us and the player along with his agent. Javi Manquillo is a young talented rightback with both feets on the earth. He is very calm and relaxed when on the pitch and that is something that is rare for his age. I believe this is the right step for the young spaniard and he can learn a lot from players like Álvaro Arbeloa, Sergio Ramos etc. I know what we will be getting from Javi (Manquillo) and hopefully his move will be as successful as when I moved from Atletico Madrid to Real Madrid. *laughs*"

As Real Madrid prepares to take on Barcelona in the return leg of the spanish Supercup, the first match ended X-X in favour of X, the presentation of Javi Manquillo will have to be delayed. Realmadrid.com will be updated with further information regarding the presentation of new signing Javi Manquillo.

Views: 312

Javi Manquillo | Age: 18 | Nation: Name:  spanienq.png
Views: 326
Size:  3.5 KB | Former team: Atletico Madrid Name:  spanienq.png
Views: 326
Size:  3.5 KB | Cost: £1,3m. | Wages: £2,900 | Contract: 2017 |

25. Are you playing before the update? As Isco's min fee release clause is £30.5million yet you have Diego Lopez in your GK's?

26. Havent downloaded any update so made only the Real Madrid transfers myself as Diego López, Juan Narvaez and Jaime Sanchez.

27. Gah I thought I had the 13.3.0 update at least, but realized that I started a save and saved it as "New game" so it would be easier to start a new one. So realized that I must have started it just days before the release of 13.3.0 update, which is frustrating.

28. LOVE THIS

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO