I'll be starting a new server today. Anyone is free to join and there will be very few restrictions on conduct.
Server Name - The Smith Championship
User Name - The Machine
Add me on Steam for invite. Tag = The Machine
I'll be hosting on an Alienware M15X with high quality broadband. For perspective, I can run the following with 5 stars for game speed;
England, Germany, Italy, Spain - Playable
Argentina, Brazil, Holland, France, Portugal, Russia - Background
The only rules I'll implement are as follows;
I'd also like to mention that signing other users staff will be banned. It's a pain in the arse signing staff every few weeks and slows the game down for everyone.
- No matches moved for television (saves time)
- Matches on Wed & Sat only (saves time)
- More processing and less intervals (smoother game)
- No editor changes (obviously)
- Minimum match settings of key highlights or less
- Match speed at 75% or faster
- No replays
Also there will be no poaching of other managers young regens. If you want to do a deal with another manager, discuss it with them.
That's pretty much it. Having ran a few of these games in previous versions these settings have proved essential. No one wants to go 45 minutes between league games.