new honest epl game timewasters need not apply
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

  1. new honest epl game timewasters need not apply

    Hi all, decided to start a game because everyone i join it just dissapears! Looking to play at arranged times mainly evenings. No man u city gunners chelsea. Ill be taking fulham, anyone seriously interestedin starting tonight and staying commited???

  2. Quote Originally Posted by claretsimon View Post
    Hi all, decided to start a game because everyone i join it just dissapears! Looking to play at arranged times mainly evenings. No man u city gunners chelsea. Ill be taking fulham, anyone seriously interestedin starting tonight and staying commited???
    I'd maybe be interested.

    Would depends on the rules though, and would be late evening before i would be able to get on. Would definitely be interested though in starting an online game, haven't had one since last year.

  3. If im honest havent hosted before! But im certainltly dedicated with fast net! What sorta rules wud u be after mate??

  4. Same here!

    To be honest aslong as the matches doesn't have to be on the fastest speed( i generally play a couple of clicks down from the top) and the highlights are on KEY, i'm fine with that.

    That would be my only rule per-se, don't like games where your only allowed to watch in commentary and the has to be on the fastest possible.

  5. What time you starting? West Ham open? Would love to join please..

  6. I definatly wud not wanna play highest speed boys cuple clickss down sounds good not sure id wanna watch everyones pre season games though? Whats everyones availabilty??

  7. And yep all teams open! Except fulham

  8. Quote Originally Posted by claretsimon View Post
    I definatly wud not wanna play highest speed boys cuple clickss down sounds good not sure id wanna watch everyones pre season games though? Whats everyones availabilty??
    Yeh im not fussy on pre season as long as i can get tactics done, some player signed etc.

    Get your Assistant to take over pre season games just. Whatever's easiest for most people.

    It's just i'll be busy until late tonight, but definitely interested. Send me your steam name through private message and i can give you an add sure.

  9. Im interested

    Im interested in joining a league, also i can talk using skype about the what teams we should choose, also how many players u wanting to play with/

  10. Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMcL777 View Post
    Im interested in joining a league, also i can talk using skype about the what teams we should choose, also how many players u wanting to play with/
    Can do that too. Wouldn't mind too much on the team though, either Swansea or West Brom would do me fine!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New EPL Network Game- Hamachi Needed!
    By steadinator in forum Football Manager 2010 Network Games
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 17/01/2010, 11:14 AM
  2. I can't get into the game, HELP NEEDED
    By rafc1907 in forum Football Manager 2010
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21/12/2009, 10:45 PM
  3. Premiership Network Game Players Needed
    By Rfc-Ryan in forum Football Manager 2010 Network Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21/12/2009, 08:47 PM
  4. Gonna start a fantasy themed LLM game (help needed)
    By MegaHassan in forum Lower League Managers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11/08/2009, 11:48 AM
  5. Game: Players needed!
    By Ben in forum Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24/06/2009, 12:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO