Like Tree6Likes

Raikan007's Tactical discussion thread Fm13

1. Raikan007's Tactical discussion thread Fm13

Raikan007's Tactical discussion & help thread:

Good day to you all, following the success of the same thread for Fm12 I have decided to start one for Fm13 to try and assist you as much as I can with regards to tactics and different idea's or formations you would like to implement or try etc...

Feel free to ask anything you would like advice on regarding tactics here!
    Last edited by Raikan007; 22/10/2012 at 10:23 AM.

2. Any chance for you to help me create Man Utd diamond tactic that used successfully against newcastle?

thanks in advance

3. Quote Originally Posted by sambaker View Post
    Any chance for you to help me create Man Utd diamond tactic that used successfully against newcastle?

thanks in advance
    hey bud,

I made this for Fm12 after the United game.. see if you can import it and make a few changes to it or just see what instructions I have used and design your own one

Manchester United's new Formation discussion/tactic thread

for the one above:

1) push up the DLP into CM and push the DM into the central DM role
    2) push one of the wider AM's into the striker position and edit the roles to suit the player..
    3) then drop the central AMC into the CM and leave the other wider AM as the new central AM

4. Raikan007 .. i am a big admirer of your work .. in this incarnation of FM i would like to make my own tactic similar to my habbit in fm06 and fm07 .. I always pick Chelsea and I love always to emulate them in tatics and transfers .. what is your take on their tactics ans what roles do u suggest to construct a similar 4-2-3-1 ??

5. Quote Originally Posted by qadsawee View Post
    Raikan007 .. i am a big admirer of your work .. in this incarnation of FM i would like to make my own tactic similar to my habbit in fm06 and fm07 .. I always pick Chelsea and I love always to emulate them in tatics and transfers .. what is your take on their tactics ans what roles do u suggest to construct a similar 4-2-3-1 ??
    cheers bud

433 with AMC (Juan Mata)

----------------------Torres (AF)------------------------
    Hazard (IF)---------Mata (AM)----------Oscar (IF) (have Mata switch positions with Oscar and have Oscar switch with Eden)
    ------Ramires (B2B-Mikel (Bwm)-Lampard (B2B)
    Cole (FB--------Luiz (CB)--Terry (CB)----Ivanovic (FB)

Short passing/quick tempo/pressing/zonal/high freedom (make sure you lower CB's/FB's and Mikels') High defensive line/wide width

6. Hi Raikan007,

New member here and loving your website mate.

I've just started a new game with Spurs and have limited success with the 4411 and 4231 was simply painful to watch (lost 6 nil at the lane to Basel!!! So quickly changed that) I have had more success with a 4321 - Balanced - Attacking but its still not great. Do you have any ideas.

Cheers.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx001 View Post
    Hi Raikan007,

New member here and loving your website mate.

I've just started a new game with Spurs and have limited success with the 4411 and 4231 was simply painful to watch (lost 6 nil at the lane to Basel!!! So quickly changed that) I have had more success with a 4321 - Balanced - Attacking but its still not great. Do you have any ideas.

Cheers.
    hey bud, welcome to the Base this is not my website lol hahha, wish it was! I am just a mod here

this is for Fm13 correct?

by the sounds of things, nothing really works in the beta version so I would not worry too much! supposedly the engine is similar, maybe try and Fm12 tactic?

Raikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM

8. the beta does seem very shakey in terms of tactics at the moment, one game you can have a blinder, 70% possession, win by 3-0 to a top of the league team, the next game, you loose 4-0 to bottom of the league team.

the engine does seem similar to FM12, but you defo cannot use FM12 tactics and plug and play them into 13. I might have to start watching full matches and tweak some a bit.

I've been wanting to start making my own tactics after shamefully using other people's over the past 2 games. I've found The Tactical Terrier to be very helpful, although its talking about real life football, you can incorporate some of it into FM.

9. Hi
    I need some advice on a tactic for a blue star prem team. been shocking with results and always concede mid second half. as they do not have a transfer budget i am limited to players.

any help would be gratefully received

10. Quote Originally Posted by Illeana View Post
    Hi
    I need some advice on a tactic for a blue star prem team. been shocking with results and always concede mid second half. as they do not have a transfer budget i am limited to players.

any help would be gratefully received
    just play deep/direct/quick on the counter and wide

set player closing down to own half and zonal as not to tire your players out

use a formation that suits your players...

+ Reply to Thread