Like Tree4Likes

TEAM THREAD - MAN UNITED -TACTIC DISCUSSION
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1. TEAM THREAD - MAN UNITED -TACTIC DISCUSSION

In here, you can share your thoughts and help others as how to setup a tactic approach for Man U.
    akash777 likes this.

2. Help me !
    Passing good or bad , Some errors in Defence . help me fix !

Croosse very bad ! Pls Susgest me fix . I use Nani and Valencia !
    Roonuay likes this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ccXMKtr View Post
    Help me !
    Passing good or bad , Some errors in Defence . help me fix !

Croosse very bad ! Pls Susgest me fix . I use Nani and Valencia !
    This is not a request thread where you ask " fix this", its a discussion thread about tactics. If truly wanting help on the subject, you really need to go much, much more indepth. Its impossible for us to say where you go wonrg when we dont have a clue how you are playing.

About the passing in defence, are you sure that they are poor passes and not clearances ?. The crossing looks like hey are taken as a last resort when the opponents have many men behind the ball.

In short, I would not worry about it as you destroyed the opponent
    Last edited by TheBetterHalf; 28/10/2012 at 07:28 PM.

4. TEAM THREAD - MAN UNITED -TACTIC DISCUSSION-manchester-united_-fixtures-schedule.pngTEAM THREAD - MAN UNITED -TACTIC DISCUSSION-manchester-united_-tactics-overview.pngTEAM THREAD - MAN UNITED -TACTIC DISCUSSION-manchester-united_-tactics-shouts.pngTEAM THREAD - MAN UNITED -TACTIC DISCUSSION-manchester-united_-tactics-team.pngHeres my man utd tactic been working on all day! Ony just finished friendlies but is starting to work really well and is only half fluid any questions just ask would upload but dont know how, will keep uploading screenies
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TEAM THREAD - MAN UNITED -TACTIC DISCUSSION-man-utd-v-man-utd-reserves_-pitch-full.png  

5. Quote Originally Posted by craig curtis View Post
    Attachment 280856Attachment 280857Attachment 280858Attachment 280859Heres my man utd tactic been working on all day! Ony just finished friendlies but is starting to work really well and is only half fluid any questions just ask would upload but dont know how, will keep uploading screenies
    Looks great Craig! Just a quick question about that Bender you got there... Is that Lars?? And how much did you get him for? I'm always turned away by the price tag

6. Quote Originally Posted by geunho View Post
    Looks great Craig! Just a quick question about that Bender you got there... Is that Lars?? And how much did you get him for? I'm always turned away by the price tag
    Yes mate lars cost me 13m upfront plus 13 in 48 months installements
    geunho likes this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by craig curtis View Post
    Yes mate lars cost me 13m upfront plus 13 in 48 months installements
    That sounds like quite the deal! I've been continuing from my beta save but might start fresh with the official release, hopefully I'll get a deal like that! Thanks mate

8. Quote Originally Posted by geunho View Post
    That sounds like quite the deal! I've been continuing from my beta save but might start fresh with the official release, hopefully I'll get a deal like that! Thanks mate
    Yep thats what i did you need any help mate or have any questions just ask!

9. Quote Originally Posted by craig curtis View Post
    Yep thats what i did you need any help mate or have any questions just ask!
    Thank you, thank you! I can't believe I've never played FM before, I feel as if this game was made for me haha
    I'm sure I'll have loads of questions as I keep playing. Just out of curiosity, what happened to Wazza in your save? Did you sell him off?

10. Quote Originally Posted by geunho View Post
    Thank you, thank you! I can't believe I've never played FM before, I feel as if this game was made for me haha
    I'm sure I'll have loads of questions as I keep playing. Just out of curiosity, what happened to Wazza in your save? Did you sell him off?
    Its ok mate ask away, nope not sold was on int duty

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast