Like Tree17Likes

Perfect Tiki-Taka tactic impossible on FM13?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

1. Perfect Tiki-Taka tactic impossible on FM13?

Hi there,

I recently started a Barcelona tactic with the aim of trying to mimic their much talked about tiki-taka tactic and putting it in play in the game. Whilst creating the tactic there were a few statistical things that I was aiming for as a result of finding this 'perfect tactic'. Such as:

- 60-70% possession
    - Having everyone in the team (aside from the GK) have a passing success rate between 80-90%
    - Having the defence and midfield make at least 40 passes a game (ideally midfielders around 70-80 passes and Xavi making around 100)
    - And obviously with all Barcelona tactics, seeing Messi score as rapidly as he does in real life.

However upon trying this tactic and constantly tweaking it, I have had no success in trying to create the perfect tiki-taka tactic. For instance, I will either get the desired possession but my defenders will have considerably higher amount of passes than my midfield. Or my midfield makes a lot of passes in the final third but Messi never scores, or Messi scores but my possession rate is around the low 50%s etc. you get what I mean hopefully

So my question is, does anyone know of any tiki-taka tactic that can follow those guidelines, what team or player instructions am I missing out on, or is it jus plain impossible to make that perfect Barcelona tactic.

Cheers for your help

2. Hey Raikan,

Ive gone through that possession thread countless times but I dont know theres a little piece of the puzzle missingPerfect Tiki-Taka tactic impossible on FM13?-screen-shot-2012-12-10-10.37.47-pm.pngPerfect Tiki-Taka tactic impossible on FM13?-screen-shot-2012-12-10-10.38.11-pm.pngPerfect Tiki-Taka tactic impossible on FM13?-screen-shot-2012-12-10-10.44.16-pm.pngPerfect Tiki-Taka tactic impossible on FM13?-screen-shot-2012-12-10-10.44.55-pm.pngPerfect Tiki-Taka tactic impossible on FM13?-screen-shot-2012-12-10-10.45.13-pm.png

Just some screens with my current tactic, I do use possession based shouts but as you can see from the Madrid game, Im satisfied with the 60% possession as it is madrid but Messi has 8 shots all off target, and hes not scoring near to what I know is possible with him. Whats going on?!

If you got the time to help I would greatly appreciate it!
    sdbrook likes this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mula1995 View Post
    Hey Raikan,

Ive gone through that possession thread countless times but I dont know theres a little piece of the puzzle missingAttachment 289627Attachment 289628Attachment 289629Attachment 289630Attachment 289631

Just some screens with my current tactic, I do use possession based shouts but as you can see from the Madrid game, Im satisfied with the 60% possession as it is madrid but Messi has 8 shots all off target, and hes not scoring near to what I know is possible with him. Whats going on?!

If you got the time to help I would greatly appreciate it!
    Id set Messi as a DLF (S) I have Carlos Fierro play that role and he scores all the time but I have my own settings too...

Perfect Tiki-Taka tactic impossible on FM13?-c-rdoba-c.f.-sad_-tactics-player-8.png

4. i would love to hear how it goes with your tactic im desperately trying to create one of those possession tactics since i started play fm13 and it is really hard.
    would like to hear your progress with it and if you have success

5. Hey bud, i have recently made a tactic that i believe is very much similar to the Barcelona style of football. I usually have at least 60% possesion and on average around 70% possesion. I built it in classic tactic mode as for some reason, as hard as it is to make a possesion tactic that creates goals aswell as passes, classic tactic mode seems to have more success than the modern TC. Xavi usually has between 70 and 120 passes each game and the most important factor....in the four seasons i played as Barcelona Messi scored 51 goals, 47 goals, 57 goals and 46 goals in all competitions. Aswell as Messi bieng on fire in front of goal, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas and Sanchez all managed to get at least 15 goals a season. In the four seasons my team have scored 700+ goals in total. I can share this tactic if you would like so you could give it a go ?

6. sure dude..i would like to try your tactic.
    im trying to create a dominate possession tactic with a really poor club. the possession goes well with the classic mode.
    I managed to create a lot of passes and my team can even pass the 1100 passes a game. but i just cant score goals.
    I would like to see if your tactic works and if i can learn from it to try create one for myself THX MAN!
    brommers92 likes this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by brommers92 View Post
    Hey bud, i have recently made a tactic that i believe is very much similar to the Barcelona style of football. I usually have at least 60% possesion and on average around 70% possesion. I built it in classic tactic mode as for some reason, as hard as it is to make a possesion tactic that creates goals aswell as passes, classic tactic mode seems to have more success than the modern TC. Xavi usually has between 70 and 120 passes each game and the most important factor....in the four seasons i played as Barcelona Messi scored 51 goals, 47 goals, 57 goals and 46 goals in all competitions. Aswell as Messi bieng on fire in front of goal, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas and Sanchez all managed to get at least 15 goals a season. In the four seasons my team have scored 700+ goals in total. I can share this tactic if you would like so you could give it a go ?
    Share the tactic dude would love to see some screenshots too!

8. Perfect Tiki-Taka tactic impossible on FM13?-ajax-fucking-passing.png
    here is a screenshot for example..
    i started a season with ajax to see how it goes with my tactic and this is in a pre season match..i know this isnt against a strong team but i still think it is a little impressive..
    i would like to hear some advice to affect the goal scoring in my tactic because as you can see there is a little number of key passes.
    the possession in this game was 74%
    sdbrook likes this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mugatu View Post
    Share the tactic dude would love to see some screenshots too!
    I will open up a thread in the tactics section if i get the time tonight, busy night ahead as alot of family is comming round, our fault for having the bigger house

How can i take screenshots because it used to be F11 but it doesnt work for me on my new laptop and neither does the Alt F9 option haha
    Last edited by brommers92; 25/12/2012 at 06:18 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast