Like Tree13Likes

The " I have a small question" thread FM13

1. The " I have a small question" thread FM13

Here, you post question that does not need a thread of its own, like " How do I change a players role" or " What is the difference between playing direct and playing lots of t-balls". In short, simple questions that have a straight answer to them.
    Last edited by TheBetterHalf; 20/10/2012 at 01:37 PM.

2. How do I get my players more familiar with my tactics? I have my general training set to 'Very High' and 'Tactics' but I am at the first game of the season and they are as unfamiliar as at the start.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jakey2303 View Post
    How do I get my players more familiar with my tactics? I have my general training set to 'Very High' and 'Tactics' but I am at the first game of the season and they are as unfamiliar as at the start.
    Tactics in the Generall training is a stat-category, just like Ball Control and has noting to do with the tactic you actually play.
    To get the team more familiar with the tactical approach, you need to play matches, get the squad yelled( team cohesion) and obviously use the same tactic/s in the match prep. This along with using Tactics in the match Training

4. Yeah just seen this in my game, started to get a bit more familiar. Cheers mate, at least you know what you are doing so you can help us all!

5. Why does a player who gets 7.7 rating in a match respond poorly when I set the overall team talk to good game?
    Surely he will feel he is being praised for a job well done!

6. Quote Originally Posted by DannyB10u View Post
    Why does a player who gets 7.7 rating in a match respond poorly when I set the overall team talk to good game?
    Surely he will feel he is being praised for a job well done!
    It depends on the reaction. If its " red" because he " did not seem to listen" or seemed to switch off", then its mostly down to him not being motivated enough. Here, its à sign that he is or is becoming conplacent. It can also be that the player lacks in ambition.

If à player gets confused, then its because you have confused him om your overall team talk.

If it makes him " angry", then I have no clue.
    DannyB10u likes this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    It depends on the reaction. If its " red" because he " did not seem to listen" or seemed to switch off", then its mostly down to him not being motivated enough. Here, its à sign that he is or is becoming conplacent. It can also be that the player lacks in ambition.

If à player gets confused, then its because you have confused him om your overall team talk.

If it makes him " angry", then I have no clue.
    Ok thanks that should defo help me give better team talks / get players who are more on my wavelength.

8. Quote Originally Posted by DannyB10u View Post
    Ok thanks that should defo help me give better team talks / get players who are more on my wavelength.
    Agree. Once 3 0r 4 seasons into the save, you have had the opportunity to build à real team, à team full Of pros.

9. How do you import a training schedule in FM13?

Thank you

10. Quote Originally Posted by ld8822 View Post
    How do you import a training schedule in FM13?

Thank you
    You cant. This is how training works now.

GUIDE TO TRAINING IN FM13

+ Reply to Thread