Like Tree9Likes

The big release! 2-3-2-2-1 Total football!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1. Alright cheers bud upload screenshots too if you can

2. Had Suso sent off 48th minute.

3. Doing this tactic with Man Utd and getting really good preseason results. Beat Real Madrid 2:0 and Napoli 3:0 so far (and this without adding anyone to my squad yet).

4. hey tom how is this tactic compare to your 433 CCC?

5. Not quite working for my Leeds team even though I thought I had the right players for it. Loads of possession but not creating too many clear cut chances and also got a leaky defence. Tom Lees is playing some good stuff and is regularly the man of the match which is good.

6. I still havent bought the game, so in demo i plugged this tactic to PSV, and simulated to janurary, i am 2nd with 2 points up to Ajax, and beat Ajax 3-0 with it, pretty impressive tbh!

RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE!

7. Playmaker? Target man? Match preparation? Thanks in advance!

8. I have no set playmaker or target man which would just lower the possession match preparation I usually put it on tactics or defensive work.

9. The tweaked version also dont work for me at home

10. Quote Originally Posted by galizero View Post
    The tweaked version also dont work for me at home
    Are you doing the touchline shouts , Opposition instructions and match preparation?

11. Yes bro I done all, btw I played the same game on the first version and I won 2-1

12. What version are you playing and are you on the actual game or the beta? make sure you have pace on the wide areas.

13. I am playing on 13.1.1 full version

14. Alright follow EVERYTHING I said get fast players for the wingback and inside forward positions.

15. The big release! 2-3-2-2-1 Total football!-manchester-united_-tactics-team.pngIs this right mate coz read somewhere you dont have set playmaker etc, and just quick question how come you set your cms like that BBM BBM?

16. Have been trying the first version of your tactic in Sporting Lisbon and the results were great! Nice football and solid defense ..
    So far is the best tactic that i've found for FM13
    Last edited by Bernardo Esteves; 04/11/2012 at 12:05 PM.

17. The big release! 2-3-2-2-1 Total football!-captura-de-ecr-2012-11-4-s-15.00.32.png

The match agains Académica was the first with the tactic

18. Outstanding for me so far Just one problem ... i can't stop my MCR from scoring )) he's a beast using your tactic.
    The big release! 2-3-2-2-1 Total football!-2012-11-04_00002.jpg

gonna try it for a full season , ill get back with updates when season is done.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The big release! 2-3-2-2-1 Total football!-2012-11-04_00001.jpg  

19. Quote Originally Posted by craig curtis View Post
    Attachment 281124Is this right mate coz read somewhere you dont have set playmaker etc, and just quick question how come you set your cms like that BBM BBM?

Untick the Playmaker , Target man boxes don't have any of them ticked , they are BBM's so they have freedom can be open to receive a pass etcetra.

20. Nice results guys keep me updated

21. Quote Originally Posted by tomfmlfc View Post
    Untick the Playmaker , Target man boxes don't have any of them ticked , they are BBM's so they have freedom can be open to receive a pass etcetra.
    Cheers mate never seen that combo of CMs before especially with the DM set to attack.

22. Quote Originally Posted by craig curtis View Post
    Cheers mate never seen that combo of CMs before especially with the DM set to attack.
    The DM isn't a DM he's an anchor man plus he's set to defend :p

23. Quote Originally Posted by tomfmlfc View Post
    The DM isn't a DM he's an anchor man plus he's set to defend :p
    Lol,my bad

24. What's the match preperation for this tactic?

25. Quote Originally Posted by RuggyLAD View Post
    What's the match preperation for this tactic?
    I usually put it on tactics or defensive work.

26. It's not working for me as AFC Telford, Haven't won a game in 5 matches

27. Quote Originally Posted by RuggyLAD View Post
    It's not working for me as AFC Telford, Haven't won a game in 5 matches
    Who on earth is that team.. lol try this tactic for lower teams 4-3-3 CCC

28. Blue Square Premier side

29. Do you think this tactic will work well for Arsenal or do you recommend your 4-3-3 CCC instead?

30. Try this one this tactic is possession based and Arsenal have some of the most technically gifted players around , let me know how you get on post screenshots

31. Ok will do, look forward to testing it out.

32. very good tactic it seems so far, very very sound definsivly havent conceded a goal in 6 games winning 2-0/3-0

33. Really struggling away from home with this tactic not won a game yet, and STR dont seem to score hardly any goals vey strange to be set as def fwd.Any ideas?

34. I usually put it on control away from home or on standard and monitor how the games going.

35. thanks for sharing the tactic.
    does the wingers needs to be versa footed? for example, left winger with right foot

36. After testing this for the rest of the season, I have to admit the tactic is very good. Defensively it is brilliant. I don't tend to blow teams away but I can comfortably beat them using possession and good defending. I am sitting top currently with Liverpool after 30 games.

I would like to know if possible more about the attributes needed for each role, especially the cm's and inside forwards.

37. Quote Originally Posted by johnnydrama View Post
    thanks for sharing the tactic.
    does the wingers needs to be versa footed? for example, left winger with right foot

Doesn't have to be but I tend to like my Inside Forwards to cut in on there stronger side.

38. Quote Originally Posted by Novocaine View Post
    After testing this for the rest of the season, I have to admit the tactic is very good. Defensively it is brilliant. I don't tend to blow teams away but I can comfortably beat them using possession and good defending. I am sitting top currently with Liverpool after 30 games.

I would like to know if possible more about the attributes needed for each role, especially the cm's and inside forwards.
    Yeh I'll give you a thorough explanation soon am just trying to nerf the tactic so it penetrates teams more effectively.

39. If anybody messes about with it and manages to make it penetrate a lot more successfully then let me know please.

Thanks.

40. 6 games into the season so far with a pretty strong and improved Arsenal side but performing quite bad with 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses.

41. Does anybody want to tactic test for me and has skype? if so message me your skype am trying to tweak this tactic so its A LOT more effective whilst penetrating.

42. how to make it works with liverpool?

43. Am not playing until the ME is updated and when it is I expect this tactic to be flawless the ME is total garbage!

44. Quote Originally Posted by tomfmlfc View Post
    Am not playing until the ME is updated and when it is I expect this tactic to be flawless the ME is total garbage!
    It is going to take a long time for the ME to be updated I think tbh

45. Yep unfortunately.

46. Quote Originally Posted by genetik View Post
    It is going to take a long time for the ME to be updated I think tbh
    I hope not.

47. superb tactic. Suits my psg team perfectly. Won Ligue/UCL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The big release! 2-3-2-2-1 Total football!-2012-11-05_00002.jpg   The big release! 2-3-2-2-1 Total football!-2012-11-05_00001.jpg   The big release! 2-3-2-2-1 Total football!-2012-11-05_00003.jpg  

Last edited by SharkAt; 05/11/2012 at 05:40 AM.
    MFerg91 likes this.

48. Just tested this on FM12 because the ME on there is flawless so I was just looking at the results we can expect when the ME is patched to its full potential and it looks insanely promising.

49. NOTE THE FOLLOWING SCREENSHOTS ARE FM12

I decided too try this formation out on FM12 a game with a flawless ME too see what we can expect from FM13 using this tactic once the ME is patched and flawless and the results we're mouth watering.

MFerg91 likes this.

50. Hey tomfmlfc! Is this tactic made for beta version or for the real version of FM2013? Because I'm strugling with it in beta version with Liverpool. ( Not creating goal chances and playing ties against weaker teams...)

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO