Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheBetterHalf

confused help please

1. confused help please

hi im confused between the advanced playmaker and the attacking midfielder with wot does wot im looking for some one to support my striker thinking this would be attacking midfielder (steven gerrard-frank lampard type) but he seems to have the same average position as my advanced playmaker (joe cole type) anyone able to shed some light on this please thank you

2. Quote Originally Posted by only1tinoasprilla View Post
    hi im confused between the advanced playmaker and the attacking midfielder with wot does wot im looking for some one to support my striker thinking this would be attacking midfielder (steven gerrard-frank lampard type) but he seems to have the same average position as my advanced playmaker (joe cole type) anyone able to shed some light on this please thank you
    Well, the playmaker is * more creative player that the rest Of the team Will try to channel the play through. The attacking Mid is basiclly what it says on the tin.

Their position on the field Will also have to do with their ppms but if playing them in the MC position, they will both look to move betweeen the lines and exploit the gap betweeen the defence and midfield and if the space is found there, its where both Will end up.
    Last edited by TheBetterHalf; 07/11/2012 at 12:21 PM.

3. which one is more likely to get up and support the front man/men in your opinion thanks

4. Quote Originally Posted by only1tinoasprilla View Post
    which one is more likely to get up and support the front man/men in your opinion thanks
    Without taking the skills and ppms into account, the playmaker is more likely to setup the front players with t-balls whilst the Att. Mid is more likely to join the attacks and be at the end Of * move , like Steve G and Frank L used to burst into the area
    only1tinoasprilla likes this.

5. thank you

+ Reply to Thread