Like Tree10Likes

Fm2013 is far to hard!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Fm2013 is far to hard!!

As a fan right back to day 1 i am deeply disappointed as to how difficult......scrap that..... IMPOSSIBLE this game is. Arsenal bringing in Fellaini, first game of the season 6-1 Southampton, 2nd game 4-1 Reading, 3rd game 4-0 qpr

I have tried several tactics, team mentality, player tactics etc etc

Nothing works

I even had a try with Manchester City thinking that would be a walk in the park. Not the case

Actually gutted

The downloadable tactics from here are no help either. surely someone feels the same on here???

Borderline bin!!!
    maccaattack likes this.

2. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshallPremium Member
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    Liverpool. YNWA.
    Not quite had that bad results, but yes it is harder...

although there are many many things better this year, it seems the match view and gameplay has gone backwards, looks very poor.. people hardly tackle and goalkeeper's are very poor

keep at it, sure it will improve!

3. FM13 isn't too hard. It's too bugged!! Last FM I buy before February.
    maccaattack likes this.

4. I agree too.

Let's say im on a good run of 30 wins in a row (Hypothetically) and i draw against Barcelona in the CL, after the draw ill lose/draw my next 5 games.

5. i infact played it for a day,got so frustrated with it i just cba now..some things are alot better but tactics etc r just rubbish,nothing works.hopefully a patch will be out soon,but cant see it happening for a while

6. I don't find it hard, just don't expect to win every game without putting the work in.
    Brendn and rehan14 like this.

7. Agreed, but not in the way the the AI is to good or something like that, is just the players look REALLY dumb.
    Oh and the ball looks like is rolling in a field of butter

8. As my first line says. i am a seasoned campaigner at this. I know work has to go in. that is not the argument!!

The argument is Arsenal do not get beat 5-6 matches on the bounce and have a net goal tally of -16

9. Quote Originally Posted by BrettLaurenson View Post
    As my first line says. i am a seasoned campaigner at this.
    Which is how I know you're already wrong.

Forget everything you know about FM, this is a totally different animal. It will reward you for good play and punish you for bad. As it should be.

10. Never heard so much shite in my life

If its a totally different animal it should have been marketed as that

BINNED
    maccaattack and W4NKER like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast