U18 Staff

1. U18 Staff

Hello, since some of my staff such as U18 GK Coaches, U18 Manager, U18 Assistant Manager and Reserves Manager weren't that good I decided to release them and get better staff, the problem is that I can't find anyone that actually wants to fill those roles, are they really necessary? Have you found a decent way to find staff willing to fill those roles? Which stats should I be aiming? Same as if I was searching it for the first team but I also have to look at Working with Youngsters attribute?

2. Quote Originally Posted by mind_k View Post
    Hello, since some of my staff such as U18 GK Coaches, U18 Manager, U18 Assistant Manager and Reserves Manager weren't that good I decided to release them and get better staff, the problem is that I can't find anyone that actually wants to fill those roles, are they really necessary? Have you found a decent way to find staff willing to fill those roles? Which stats should I be aiming? Same as if I was searching it for the first team but I also have to look at Working with Youngsters attribute?
    Football Manager 2013 Staff Requirements

I hope this helps

3. Quote Originally Posted by mld81 View Post
    It helps finding which stats for each player, still I can't find staff that is interested in training my u18 team, tried like 500 such as coaches, managers, assistant managers, all kind of staff.

4. I have the same problem too, eg. Chelsea's U18 assistant coach Joe Edwards has terrible atts so I opted to replace him but no one who I've approached seemed interested when it come to u18~

5. i find if you offer them much higher wages than they suggest they want and put the offer as non-negotiable you can get some brilliant staff to join your under 18's, especially the usual Brazilian cohort of good coaches... Certainly works at my chelsea side...

6. Quote Originally Posted by simoo88 View Post
    i find if you offer them much higher wages than they suggest they want and put the offer as non-negotiable you can get some brilliant staff to join your under 18's, especially the usual Brazilian cohort of good coaches... Certainly works at my chelsea side...
    Amazing info, thanks a lot

+ Reply to Thread