Like Tree2Likes

Mancester city tactics
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Mancester city tactics

I had a good start , playing with and old tactic 424 il devasto , i won everything with this tactic at fm 12. Now after 10 wins in a row my team just won't win anything, i had 5 defeats in a row in premier league , knocked out by nottingam forest in fa etc. I know i have a great line-up but i can't manage them to play anything. Line-up is : Hart | Richards(maicon) kompany(papadopolous) hummels(lescott) bale(clichy) | Yaya toure (javi garcia) benat(milner) | david silva and nasri (gotze) | aguero tevez (dzeko balotelli) .

i don't know what to change.

Thanks

2. Sound like a manmanegent issue to me. The team becoming complecent and loosing because of that, then continue loosing as they loosed the confidence and motivation. Here, its important to talk to the players and get them back on their feet again, at the same time trying to grind out a few results by playing more cynical.

3. I think it's a bug in the game I use all the best tactics and then when your on a winning streak then WAM you lose all the time.
    Last edited by igpig3; 18/11/2012 at 01:31 PM.

4. ive had problems with tactics aswell do well for 10/12 games and then they play like they havent seen each other before and it dosent matter what team talk you give they just go down on all 4s and let the oppo rape them

5. I hired the best on motivating i spoke with them after bad games with each one and get their morale a bit up but they can't win anymore. Kind of stupid, this line-up should beat nott forest in bear feet :|

6. Quote Originally Posted by igpig3 View Post
    I think it's a bug in the game I use all the best tactics and then when your on a winning streak then WAM you lose all the time.

Its not a bug. I always, always bounce back. Also remember that if some players are out of form and are being complecent, you will start loosing matches, just like in real life.

Also, what is the" best tactic". Under the circumstances you loose, the one used is obviously not that.
    Last edited by TheBetterHalf; 18/11/2012 at 01:51 PM.
    epic terrorist likes this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ruf34 View Post
    I hired the best on motivating i spoke with them after bad games with each one and get their morale a bit up but they can't win anymore. Kind of stupid, this line-up should beat nott forest in bear feet :|
    Not if just putting in their shoes. For your players this game is unimportant whilst for Forest, its the game of the season.
    Last edited by TheBetterHalf; 18/11/2012 at 01:49 PM.
    epic terrorist likes this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    Its not a bug. I always, always bounce back. Also remember that if some players are out of form and are being complecent, you will start loosing matches, just like in real life.

Also, what is the" best tactic". Under the circumstances you loose, the one used is obviously not that.
    Well I use yours almost all the time so are you saying your tactics are rubbish but I do use Raikan's tactics a lot to.

9. Quote Originally Posted by igpig3 View Post
    Well I use yours almost all the time so are you saying your tactics are rubbish but I do use Raikan's tactics a lot to.
    No, I just said that given the circumstances, its not the BEST TACTIC. ( big difference between NOT being THE best and being rubbish dont you think)

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    No, I just said that given the circumstances, its not the BEST TACTIC. ( big difference between NOT being THE best and being rubbish dont you think)
    Yeah good point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast