Good day to you all,
Just as this time last year I was implementing new tactics for my United save as I always start every new FM and came up with my Awesome AMC (Fm12 link) which worked really well for a lot of you, and this year, is working very well for me!
I made this tactic brand new and was not an import of my Fm12 tactic above, it was designed from the start to the finish!
I have been getting extremely good and consistent results since I started using it along with my M&M tactic so far in Fm13!
I hope it works for you as it works for me,
Awesome Amc™ by Raikan007
(please click the heading above for download link)
Gameplay video of the Awesome AMC in action!
BRAND NEW VERSION OF THE AMC TACTIC FOR PATCH 13.3.2 HAS BEEN RELEASED, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC AGAIN VIA THE LINK TO GET THE LATEST VERSION OF THE AMC TACTIC! I HAVE NOT TESTED IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON, HOWEVER, I HAVE USED IT IN MY CURRENT QPR SAVE AND IT HAS GIVEN ME REALLY GOOD RESULTS AND SEEMS TO BE WORKING 100%
Formation & Instructions
None, however, you can use work ball into box and pass into space
Ask your assistant manager in staff responsibilities (only do this if his tactical knowledge is above 15)
- Wingers - show to weaker foot/hard tackle
- Mids - close down/weaker foot
- Strikers - hard tackle/weaker foot
- Fullbacks - weaker foot/close down
Match Results, League Tables & Fixtures:
Compliments of D@ve:
(he was one of my testers for this tactic)
End of my first season using this tactic:
I had a very good season, losing in the FA cup final to Chelsea on the old patch which cost me two goals, dam ME
The new patch seems to make this tactic even better, which I was hoping it would!
(using newer patch as of 19th November 2012)
I have conceded the least goals in all competitions so far, only 7 in the EPL halfway through December! Flying high in the Champions League as well!
- team cohesion until season starts
- attacking movement against teams with weak/leaky defence
- defending when up against the big boys
- Defending set pieces is very useful as well!
Suggested Player types:
(I was using the TM in the SS above for my match coming up, it is usually set as AF - Attack and can be changed according to the player you have upfront, it won't change the build up play that much at all. So if you have someone like Owen you can set it to Poacher, if you have Rooney then set it to whatever you want, RVP initially played as Treq which also works really well! So change it to whatever role suits the striker you want to play! I was up against John Terry and Cahill on the day and wanted the balls floated in for Llorente to challenge and link up the play with Kagawa while using Pump ball into box and hit early crosses shouts..)
- Pitch dimensions: Standard or Minimum (100m by 64m)
- If you don't have the right type of players for this tactic, buy them
- if you feel you are conceding goals from set pieces then tweak the set piece instructions to suit YOUR players!
- Please note that you will have to make slight changes to the team instructions and or formation for all of the teams you play with, but nothing more than a few clicks here and there! It is imperative that you buy the type of players I suggested otherwise it is not going to work properly! you cannot expect Grant Holt to play as the Poacher role and score for fun! Just remember a Manager has a set formation and style he incorporates into his team and sometimes the players he has do not fit into that formation hence he does not win games! You have to get the right players in to get the best out of your tactic
If it does not work for you then don't be upset, its most likely the game! The game is rather unpredictable at present however this tactic has gotten me some pretty good results and consistency!
Donwloaded tactics are not going to be your saviour this FM! You have to micro manage your team, please read the thread below!
Differences between FM12 & FM13