Like Tree12Likes

problems with tactics, update 13.1.3
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. problems with tactics, update 13.1.3

Hi guys does any1 else have problems with there tactics recently with the new update 13.1.3, my tactics doesnt seem to work but ive notice many changes within the ME, my wingers and wing backs seem to actually come deep to get the ball now and my defenders now kno how to defend same goes with my keeper.

2. Yep there's been some big changes! I'm not sure what's different... but my tactic that I was using (Mr Houghs Feed Me More), which was awesome, isn't as affective at the moment.

3. I've noticed it the other way round, the tactics i was using were doing just fine but nothing amazing. Since the update i have played ten games, scoring 42 goals and conceding just 2, beating Chelsea away 5-0 and R.Madrid away 6-0!!
    koflok and Raikan007 like this.

4. my tactics are working ten times better after the update! the game is actually doing what I want from what I set my players to do on my tactics!

I have conceded one stupid own goal which seems like SI have not yet sorted out and a goal vs Everton where my defender stood still turned and watched a through ball go straight passed him for Jelavic..

other than that its been 3:0 etc etc..
    Triv likes this.

5. i think then ill need to change my tactics then hopefully i can continue my winning season

6. I just received a message saying i have set a new club record of clean sheets in a row with 6. Before the update i was lucky if i got 2 in a row, a lot of games won 3-1, 2-1 or scores draws a plenty.
    Raikan007 likes this.

7. I might upload my tactics, i feel like a tactical genius today

8. Go for it and release them mate... I'm willing to test them out

9. Quote Originally Posted by Triv View Post
    I've noticed it the other way round, the tactics i was using were doing just fine but nothing amazing. Since the update i have played ten games, scoring 42 goals and conceding just 2, beating Chelsea away 5-0 and R.Madrid away 6-0!!
    Are you by any chance playing a counter attack based approach using a poacher and some players moving into channels from out wide ?

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    Are you by any chance playing a counter attack based approach using a poacher and some players moving into channels from out wide ?
    Why? is that an exploit?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast