training problem!! PLEASE HELP :@

1. training problem!! PLEASE HELP :@

i have just realised that iv put this on the tactic screen woops... anyway im a bit lazy on fm and like to leave match training to assistant but enjoy training certain positions ect so i play the extended version. The problem im having is when i click staff responsabilities and tick leave to asssistant he doesnt actually do anything, It just gets left to default. really starting to annoy me i could leave it on default what am i paying him for! lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by mabbutt View Post
    i have just realised that iv put this on the tactic screen woops... anyway im a bit lazy on fm and like to leave match training to assistant but enjoy training certain positions ect so i play the extended version. The problem im having is when i click staff responsabilities and tick leave to asssistant he doesnt actually do anything, It just gets left to default. really starting to annoy me i could leave it on default what am i paying him for! lol
    What did he chose as default though ? This only means that he is using the one he picked, week in and week out.

3. balanced and tactics only... oh so thats what he chooses is it.. it never gets changed though, he says to me in the match we need to work on def positioning so i think why dont you pick that then! lol, another thing is on this fm i am really struggling.. i useto always overachieve but on this one im rubbish, i useto tick my own defensive line and tempo but on this one doesit work better if you leave them on default and change the style of play it seemswhat ever i try i cant get a good flow of results help please

+ Reply to Thread