Like Tree4Likes

i want to stop my anger...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. i want to stop my anger...

i tried to start a new save with red star... just to see how my anger started to grow again... desperation leads me to open one thread and another... but i only want to know what to fuck to do with this shitty game. as i already paid for it unfortunatelly... if i just knew this years version would be so crappy...

i want to success with a non traditional team... but all i see is my team losing easy games... im not asking how to beat Madrid 4-0... i just want to build a team, nothing more than that!!! and i find no advice on how to deal with idiot players that doesnt put any effort to pass the ball to a teammate

2. I hear you!

Just a nice tactic and than building a good squad which becomes better and better. I'm not the best tactics maker and I would be nice just playing with a decent tactic and building your squad to a topteam. Having fun and enjoying the game.

So far no fun, because it to difficult and frustrating.

Some will say that this version is more like real life, but I'm not managing a team in real life, but in a game where I just want to have some fun.
    Emile Heskey likes this.

3. The game engine has changed
    Some powerful tactics become rubbish like my V3
    Try one's luck

You can try my V4
    ❤Zero Sea Fight For Athena V4 [FM13.1.3] - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

4. Quote Originally Posted by Wallemme View Post
    Just a nice tactic and than building a good squad which becomes better and better. I'm not the best tactics maker and I would be nice just playing with a decent tactic and building your squad to a topteam. Having fun and enjoying the game.
    Just play a decent tactic and build your squad to a top team?

Well its a simulation game isnt it, which is supposed to reflect the management life of football? Thank god it's not easy!

5. im not asking the game to be easy... i just want the game to not being annoying...

6. and i havent succeded with past version neither with Zvezda... and i havent found any tactic that over-achieve... but lots that under achieve

7. Well, I for one does not find the game annoying and I've been overachieving with my teams before and after the patch..
    TroyTRFC likes this.

8. how?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Zero Sea View Post
    The game engine has changed
    Some powerful tactics become rubbish like my V3
    Try one's luck

You can try my V4
    ❤Zero Sea Fight For Athena V4 [FM13.1.3] - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

first game with your tactic Crvena Zvezda 2 Cenica 0 (im supposed to win by more, but rival didnt created a single chance... that was good)

i bought no players but adryan that didnt join me yet...

10. Quote Originally Posted by matox13 View Post
    how?
    1. Look at my players and plan a strategy for what type of philosophy I want to play.

2. Buy players to fit the system.

3. Create the system.

4. Adjust for oppositions strength's and weaknesses.

5. Praise/criticise players and oppositon managers.

6. Celebrate the promotion of my AFC Wimbledon who the media expected to finish close to the relegation zone.

7. Start planning for League 1.

8. Repeat

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast