Like Tree46Likes

The " Matox13 I can post what I want " thread

1. The " Matox13 I can post what I want " thread

This is ├* thread for the user " Matox13"

Here, you can post any frustration or questions. Updating us on your agony. Just keep things civil as the normal forum rules applies here to.

To all you others, this is a serious thread so think twice before posting something tongue-cheek, going into an argument, being abusive etc. If giving a helping help, dont expect a thank you, or any of his posts to be constructive

Cheers
    Last edited by TheBetterHalf; 24/11/2012 at 04:53 PM.

Okay here's my helpful tips which do work as they work for me.

1) You must be patient.
    2) Always make sure you have the players most suited to your tactics, ideas and philosophy. If you don't and try to force things into a square hole-you'll get gubbed. I've been there
    3) Make sure you have good staff. Like with good man management skills, training etc. If you're skint, pick what you can afford.
    4) Never change tactics to often before they are fully understood by the players or again you'll be on a hiding to nothing.
    5) Pick team talks wisely. If well ahead never let players become complacent during a match. If they are very professional and not playing well, tell them. If they are volatile, just be careful how you tone your talks. If anxious get them to calm down-that sort of thing.
    6) Don't use man marking on players with low positioning, low concentration, low marking. I made that mistake and was punished. Again.
    7) ALWAYS check out The Better Halfs and Raikan's tactics and advice. They are top notch and have always helped me when desperate. No one is perfect. The people on here have top quality advice somewhere.
    8) Follow the above and enjoy the game. Things always come together. There are going to mistakes at some point, but implement things wisely and things will work, and the mistakes will drop. Not totally disappear, as all players make a mistake at some point-even the best.

3. what happened to thhe post your frustration thread? Ple├▒ty of tatcic help threads available

4. its fine, just close it, as i picked city and i expect them not to be dumb... with zvezda i tried everything, from being offensive to defensive, but they re just dumb asses that lose even against the easiest opponents...

i did what was posted above... but without passion and eggs its impossible... a shame, because lazovic, milijas and perovic are among the best on serbia... and the defenders arent so bad ones

ill do some saves with big sides, hopefully, when a huge fix is made in this game, ill try to put Crvena Zvezda in their place

5. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    Okay here's my helpful tips which do work as they work for me.

1) You must be patient.
    2) Always make sure you have the players most suited to your tactics, ideas and philosophy. If you don't and try to force things into a square hole-you'll get gubbed. I've been there
    3) Make sure you have good staff. Like with good man management skills, training etc. If you're skint, pick what you can afford.
    4) Never change tactics to often before they are fully understood by the players or again you'll be on a hiding to nothing.
    5) Pick team talks wisely. If well ahead never let players become complacent during a match. If they are very professional and not playing well, tell them. If they are volatile, just be careful how you tone your talks. If anxious get them to calm down-that sort of thing.
    6) Don't use man marking on players with low positioning, low concentration, low marking. I made that mistake and was punished. Again.
    7) ALWAYS check out The Better Halfs and Raikan's tactics and advice. They are top notch and have always helped me when desperate. No one is perfect. The people on here have top quality advice somewhere.
    8) Follow the above and enjoy the game. Things always come together. There are going to mistakes at some point, but implement things wisely and things will work, and the mistakes will drop. Not totally disappear, as all players make a mistake at some point-even the best.
    You were about uploading your tactic like 2 days ago, something went wrong?

Be his saviour!

Quote Originally Posted by JoOSTAR View Post
    You were about uploading your tactic like 2 days ago, something went wrong?

Be his saviour!
    I'll pass on that lol-not as effective now. I'm going to redo it properly since the ME update. Going to restart the save and give it thorough testing. Both in Blue Square and Npower League 2 and upwards. Rather be safe than upload something that's going to be dud lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    I'll pass on that lol-not as effective now. I'm going to redo it properly since the ME update. Going to restart the save and give it thorough testing. Both in Blue Square and Npower League 2 and upwards. Rather be safe than upload something that's going to be dud lol
    well, if you want a (experienced) tester give some feedback about it, feel free to contact me!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Montanaro View Post
    what happened to thhe post your frustration thread? Ple├▒ty of tatcic help threads available
    Ah yes, would you say he has sticked to them before ?

9. couldn't stop laughing when I saw his post!!! :-)

10. think he's just gone slam his PC to pieces!!!
    it reminds me of a clip were a young dude went nuts over FM!
    and I actually got a friend who's just like that while I'm laughing my ass off!!!

Closed Thread