Like Tree2Likes

away tactic help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. away tactic help

hey was wandering if someone can help me createa a tacitc for rangers for playing away from home in in cl i just cant seem to get ir ryt mabey a 451 or something wiv team intructions or watever. watever i seem too do i caunt get it right thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by andym1690 View Post
    hey was wandering if someone can help me createa a tacitc for rangers for playing away from home in in cl i just cant seem to get ir ryt mabey a 451 or something wiv team intructions or watever. watever i seem too do i caunt get it right thanks
    Hi mate !

If you want some quality help, please provide the information asked for in his thread

Help threads

As you understand , we can't help you with a tactic if we have no idea what players you have( seeing you are in CL, you probably have a whole new squad)

Cheers.

3. away tactic help-capture.pngaway tactic help-capturee.png
    would like help mabey wiv a 451 and team instructions not sure what im doin wrong just cant do anything in cl really any help at all i will try or even a diff tactic just need a bit of help. this is the first time i have so bare wiv me lol would u like player screenshots as well?

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    Hi mate !

If you want some quality help, please provide the information asked for in his thread

Help threads

As you understand , we can't help you with a tactic if we have no idea what players you have( seeing you are in CL, you probably have a whole new squad)

Cheers.
    thanks will try

5. Quote Originally Posted by andym1690 View Post
    Attachment 284743Attachment 284748
    would like help mabey wiv a 451 and team instructions not sure what im doin wrong just cant do anything in cl really any help at all i will try or even a diff tactic just need a bit of help. this is the first time i have so bare wiv me lol would u like player screenshots as well?

Yes please

One thing that I can spot straight away though is that you play deep and using short passing, yet you have your 3 main attacking players on really attacking roles. This means that once you get hold of the ball down deep in your half, your fornt 3 will make those runs in vain. Why not play more direct and perhaps use one of the wingers on support instead

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    Yes please

One thing that I can spot straight away though is that you play deep and using short passing, yet you have your 3 main attacking players on really attacking roles. This means that once you get hold of the ball down deep in your half, your fornt 3 will make those runs in vain. Why not play more direct and perhaps use one of the wingers on support instead
    away tactic help-capture.pngaway tactic help-capture12.pngaway tactic help-capture11.pngaway tactic help-capture10.pngaway tactic help-capture8.pngaway tactic help-capture7.pngaway tactic help-capture6.pngaway tactic help-capture5.pngaway tactic help-capture4.pngaway tactic help-capture3.pngaway tactic help-capture2.pngaway tactic help-capture1.pngaway tactic help-capture13.png
    TheBetterHalf likes this.

7. Any ppms to take into account ?

8. sorry what is ppms lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by andym1690 View Post
    sorry what is ppms lol
    Player Preferred Moves. Player X / Information, and you will find it and the bottom right.

Example:
    This means that if a player has " gets forward..", he will push the "runs from deep setting" up one setting. If he has " stays behind", its the other way around. This is really important qwhen it comes to fullbacks, defensive mids and strikers.

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    Player Preferred Moves. Player X / Information, and you will find it and the bottom right.

Example:
    This means that if a player has " gets forward..", he will push the "runs from deep setting" up one setting. If he has " stays behind", its the other way around. This is really important qwhen it comes to fullbacks, defensive mids and strikers.
    away tactic help-capture6.pngaway tactic help-capture4.pngaway tactic help-capture3.pngaway tactic help-capture2.pngaway tactic help-capture1.pngaway tactic help-capture.pngaway tactic help-capture10.pngaway tactic help-capture9.pngaway tactic help-capture8.pngaway tactic help-capture7.pngaway tactic help-capture5.png
    TheBetterHalf likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast