Like Tree3Likes

Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1. Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#

Dear FM fans, I don't upload my tactic's very often but this one I must share.
    In last few FM series, tactics with 3 at the back, especialy with libero were disaster, but in FM13 they work perfectly.
    My 3-5-2 (or 5-3-2 if you want) formation is based on Croatian national team formation from '90s

GK (defend) Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#-0442007.42.jpg Dražen Ladić (classic keeper, the best you can get/Buffon,Casillas,Cech...)
    SW (libero/attack) Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#-zvonimirsoldo.jpg Zvonimir Soldo (important position in this formation, good tackling, pace, heading, pass, cross, long shot and creativity is bonus/Busquets,Pique...)
    DCL (defend) Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#-slaven-bilic-download-besplatne-slike-za-mobitele-iphone-4-sport-nogomet.jpg Slaven Bilić (classic defender, good header, tackling etc./Terry, Puyol...)
    DCR (defend) Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#-igor.jpg Igor *timac (same as DCL)
    WBL (attack) Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#-n_real_madrid_la_historia-605651.jpg Robert Jarni (tackling, pace, cross/Lahm, Marcelo, Alex Sandro...)
    WBR (attack) Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#-_38655837_stanicceleb300pa.jpg Mario Stanić (same as WBL/Maicon, Dani Alves...)
    MCL (AP/attack) Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#-aljosaasanovicnapoli.jpg Aljoša Asanović (one of 3 playmakers it the middle, need good pass, creativity and some defensive attributes, teamwork, player for attack and defense/Moutinho, Modrić, Fellaini...)
    MCR (DLP/defend) Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#-milan_boban.jpg Zvonimir Boban (same as MCL/Xavi, Khedira....)
    AMC (AP/support) Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#-robert-prosinecki-joue-au-real-pendant-3-saisons-1991-1994_24674_w460.jpg Robert Prosinečki (player for 'final pass', dribbler, scorer, 'fantasista', 'no.10'/Ozil,Kaka,Iniesta,Ronaldinho,C.Ronaldo....)
    SCL (AF/attack) Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#-x15137775602628141.jpg Davor *uker (finishing, dribbling, pace, heading, pass...this is your main scorer/Messi, Van Persie, Ibrahimović....)
    SCR (P/attack) Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#-boksic.jpg Alen Bokšić (same as SCL...this is your target man, he will score, he will assist, he is here to make a space for your main scorer SCL...pace is very important for this player/Rooney,Neymar,Hulk,C.Ronaldo,Ibrahimović...)

Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#-formacija.jpg This is how formation looks like
    Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#-rezultati.jpg The results since I use this formation (red ones are with 1-2 first team players on the pitch, because of EL.
    Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#-el.jpg Surprising European League results
    I'm in season 2016/17., and my Hajduk Split is much stronger than real Hajduk, or that one on the begining of the game, I signed some nice brasilian regens, but still, my team is much weaker than Ajax, Napoli, Fener, Sporting and specially Dortmund, and in the final match against Ajax (with some great regens and Eriksen) i have played with 2 fast strikers at WBL and WBR positions because of injuries, so this is fantastic result.
    Defence is strong, and in attack I always have 2-3 ccc, and I had some matches with 7-8ccc
    Try it, I hope it will work for your team as well.
    I give a lot of attention on team speak, and I don't change a much in formation during the match. I have used some shouts and changed mentality on contain in last few minutes of some EL matches, but that is all.
    Also, moast of the goals that I have recived was after corners, so thet is something that can be fixed, like attacking corners, I haven't touch that.

Download Vatreni 1994-98.tac from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way <- tactic

And, for the end, some of the best Croatian matches in '90s

Last edited by chule; 25/11/2012 at 07:32 PM.
    Leydorf and Brigate Rossonere like this.

2. Just started using this tactic with my Wycombe save. Let you know how I get on.

3. I will give it a go soon as well, I try to create a libero tactic every time FM comes out but always unsuccessfully!

4. Tactic working perfect the only one that does in about 30 I have tried.

5. I'm glad that its working for you as well.
    I have won 4 croatian leagues and 4 national cups, a was a on 1st place on half-season in 5th season before I made this tactic, so there is nothing excellant in wining Croatian first division, after 5 seasons I have the best players in the league and I would won it with any tactic, but before these tactic I couldn't do anything in EL or CL against stronger teams....and when I saw how much ccc I had in most of my games, I had to upload this tactic.
    This is not some engine exploiter and you probably won't win every match, but it looks nice on the pitch, I love 3-5-2, I love to play with libero and it finaly works.
    I have tested it on whole season holidays with Barca, results seams OK, but that is Barca, I doubt that wouldn't be like this with any default tactic.

6. Results in the new season...just beat Barcelona in European Supercup,
    Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#-hnk-hajduk-s.d.d.-fixtures-schedule.jpg
    and complete domination against only rival in Croatia
    Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#-hajduk-v-dinamo-stats-match-stats.png

7. results update:
    changed 2 things:
    corners: 6 yard box
    free kicks: cross centre
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Croatia 1994-98 National Team 3-5-2 (5-3-2) #Won European League with Hajduk Split#-5mrbd.jpg  
    Brigate Rossonere likes this.

8. hey mate! results look very good. and i like your formation! have you tested this with any other teams? i'd love to see how it does in a more competitive league!

9. No I didn't, I'm playing just with Hajduk, and now I get a job in Uruguay National Team, so I will see what I can do at World Cup 2018. I used this tactic with Barcelona on holidays, but that don't mean anything. I would like to see how it works with some mid-table team in England, Germany, Spain or Italy....

10. i'll give this a run when i have time! cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast